Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

I got my 2 10.5's last night at Champ's so I'm good.
happy.gif

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Nike Employee Store in Memphis ships? I called them but they said they didn't, but I'm a little skeptical about it.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

i just came back from fairlane mall with my friend and he was able to walk in and get his...my god they had a wall full of them (at that time) but after we waited til finishline opened up so i could get my (because i reserved them) i get in there and the guy informed up that nike did a recall on all size 9's they had a defect in them..lucky me i wore a 11...but i didnt have my recipt!!!! lucky me i put my full name on there and they asked to see my ID..So after they ran me up THEY DIDNT GIVE ME A BAG!!!!! i had to walk thru the mall with my countdown pack all out in the open
mad.gif
my boy thought it was funny so he took a pic:
Yo, I feel you on walkin out in the open.....My finishline didn't have the bags either , so I had to do the fullback rush out to my wheels withmy 9.5's
devil.gif

I then cruised over to Footaction & scored the 9's from them...NO PROBLEM...NO LINES. Thanks JB for distributing this to lots of stores (more so than
the DMP's)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chilltown201

Originally Posted by seanj4523

i ordered mine from pick your shoes and they sent me a tracking number and everythin and i tried to track it and they said the total weight was 2lbs hopefull they didnt send me a damn picture of the kicks and no the actual shoes do anyone think that i might be getting screwed here

i got the same email about my package saying 2lbs. and i ordered 2 packs off pys.
Sometimes they just pick any weight because the shipping for says a package 2-10lbs is the sam price. Don't worry bout it you should get em justfine.

i just came back from fairlane mall with my friend and he was able to walk in and get his...my god they had a wall full of them (at that time) but after we waited til finishline opened up so i could get my (because i reserved them) i get in there and the guy informed up that nike did a recall on all size 9's they had a defect in them..lucky me i wore a 11...but i didnt have my recipt!!!! lucky me i put my full name on there and they asked to see my ID..So after they ran me up THEY DIDNT GIVE ME A BAG!!!!! i had to walk thru the mall with my countdown pack all out in the open
mad.gif
They didn't put it in a bag because we don't carry bags big enough for it. The XX2's BARELY fit in the biggest bag. Glad you got em though.I'm $100 short so I gotta scoop em up after next payday.

Originally Posted by BkMJ23

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Nike Employee Store in Memphis ships? I called them but they said they didn't, but I'm a little skeptical about it.
nah they dont....they had some 97's that i wanted and they werent going to ship it

Yeah I work for Finish Line and the bags didn't fit so we put them in garbage bags.

To those that work at Finish Line, were you able to use you're discount? My store originally wasn't allowed a discount but that changed and only 3people that worked there were allowed to get it. I was the only one who got the package so I was the only one who got the 30 percent off but just curious tosee if anyone else was able to use there 30 percent off.

Anyways, there wasn't much of a line at mine. I just came to pick em up and I left a hour later and we still had like 14 pairs. We never got kids sizesthough.

Didn't try to get these here in Charlotte, but did call around to see who even got 'em. Yikes. Only one spot did. Looks like when a pack I want finallyhits, I'll be going to the 'net.

mad.gif
Big girl in the back ready to tackle your%#+@ for your pack.

mad.gif

U cant hide these with a bag homie. Anybody you see leaving an empty mall at 8am with a huge bag.........u already know what they got.
Good pic though

thats funny i walk out the mall with my pack in my hand to an its was like i was working 4 ups ......lol....but glad i got my second 12 ....hope all went good4 yall

man i stayed up until 245 or something...fell asleep watching ace ventura 2....woke up at 330 or so and they were gone off swoosh. honestly im pretty pissedabout it.

Originally Posted by abernja

mad.gif
They didn't put it in a bag because we don't carry bags big enough for it. The XX2's BARELY fit in the biggest bag. Glad you got em though. I'm $100 short so I gotta scoop em up after next payday.

man two people before me got bags...i guess she wanted to see me suffer
laugh.gif

yeah bro I tried all night to get the package online at Eastbay and Finishline (both failed me) and my g-f was helping me but both of us had no chance. TheFootaction i copped a 8.5 and i was tight and in another Champs in the bronx they had my size 10.5 online and I been up since12 for midnight release to 6amwhen i found out at nike.com they offered the release first to employees and all the pairs were mostly sold out. I slept for an hour oh well good thing i havemy pair

i jus got home from the mall the dude said he would open at 7 so i been at the mall sine 6 and the finally opened at 9 i got 2 pack with no problem no line oranything i was the only person in the store lol easy cop 4 me i got the only 2 size 11's in my city . he was like since no one here u want the othe size 11so i took it ...............i know how u feel they didint give me a bag either i walked out the store with 2 packs and my matching t-shirt in bag

Got Mines! Woke up around 7 went to the mall. Nobody was in line, it never really is where I go to by my shoes but I go early anyway just to make sure. It wassome clown reseller that came actin like he the man. Talkin bout how he going tuesday to camp out at the store in coumbia md. All I did was laugh. Got my packand went on my way.

Just woke up, checked my email and saw that my confirmation from footlocker.com came through at 4:30am...thank god, don't have to cop from a reseller now!

eastbay screwed me over.....talkin about it didnt take paypal.....then my card didnt go through cause i got hit with a timeout error cause of thetraffic.....
smh.gif
.....this store by me is sellin a 8.5 but i wear a 10......so theres no point

Yo so eastbay said I didnt get through last night but I got a confirmation email.

What does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom