Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

StrongMind3 wrote:

SWOOSH/NDC FOLKS

my status now says partially shipped but the only thing i purchased was the shoes...doesnt partially shipped mean when you purchase more than one thing and one
of those items is shipped while the other(s) isnt? how could that be if i only purchased one thing?

Usually it's more than one item. I also just got my email of it being shipped and when I checked on the website. It also said partially shipped! Andwhen I check the tracking, it's not processed yet so thats probably why it says partially shipped!
Edit: This is my 1000 post and it was used on givinglil info!

Originally Posted by The7onius

im searching for a size 7 mens for my little brother, can't find one anywhere

At the biggest KFL in my city, they only got ONE...shocked the hell out of me.
someone repost that beating a dead horse gif.

What about this? One of my dudes used this...had me crackin up:
misc-DEAD.gif

NT,
I purchased off/from Cameron. I thought it was safer to go through a NikeTalker who has a reputation rather than some hustler on ebay who may take my cash andrun (it happens), or send me some fake garbage (it happens also). I was able to obtain a pair from Eastbay, however. If I sale the pair I purchased fromCameron (or the pair from Eastbay), for the same price I paid Cameron, does that make me a re-seller/hustler? I would be interested to know the manydefinitions of re-seller/hustler there are among the NikeTalk community.

-NF

People who don't beleive reselling is ethical don't beleive stores are ethical. I have no problem with resellers as long as they line up just likeeveryone else. Just not with the sneaking them out the backdoor "hook-up" re-sellers. Oh well it's called networking I'm sure a few of youguys have friends that can get you stuff/in that resellers don't get. Life isn't fair get over it!

Cam,
I didn't call you out in particular. I simply expressed my opinion on resellers IN GENERAL. Yeah, everyone's entitled to making an extra buck, I getthat. My only beef is how people with good connecs abuse them by buying up SR's and flippin' em to kids desperate to cop. I understand it's freecommerce out there and it's everyone for themselves. No one is telling these people they have to buy anything but you can't deny that reselling as awhole has spawned a greed-based arena in the shoe game that has made it increasingly difficult for most of us just trying to get a pair without going todramatic lengths to do so.
Just my 2 cents is all.
peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Cam,

I didn't call you out in particular. I simply expressed my opinion on resellers IN GENERAL. Yeah, everyone's entitled to making an extra buck, I get
that. My only beef is how people with good connecs abuse them by buying up SR's and flippin' em to kids desperate to cop. I understand it's free
commerce out there and it's everyone for themselves. No one is telling these people they have to buy anything but you can't deny that reselling as a
whole has spawned a greed-based arena in the shoe game that has made it increasingly difficult for most of us just trying to get a pair without going to
dramatic lengths to do so.

Just my 2 cents is all.

peace

Well put

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

YO you people dont like cam's prices hes not telling you to buy. Also as you can see hes sold out.

Let him live and mind your own business. The man has kids.

Who would you rather buy from him or for example poofie. Who adds nothing to his posts.

If I did not have the info on stores in my city I would rather give my money to cam.

Get over it

yeah, Cam had two people flake on him and had to dump his Countdown Packs for "retail."

reselling can be stressful, so give your favorite reseller some love!
smokin.gif

yo who cares if people resell or not! people should be able to do whatever they want with their pair! i mean jb still gets their guap from thetransaction...how much does it cost to make the sneakers? and how much do they charge at retail? come on the sneaker industry are the biggest resellers of themall...yo to everyone on NT do what you want to do with your packs! and can we please stop the debates! its starting to get old! my 2 cents!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Cam,

I didn't call you out in particular. I simply expressed my opinion on resellers IN GENERAL. Yeah, everyone's entitled to making an extra buck, I get
that. My only beef is how people with good connecs abuse them by buying up SR's and flippin' em to kids desperate to cop. I understand it's free
commerce out there and it's everyone for themselves. No one is telling these people they have to buy anything but you can't deny that reselling as a
whole has spawned a greed-based arena in the shoe game that has made it increasingly difficult for most of us just trying to get a pair without going to
dramatic lengths to do so.

Just my 2 cents is all.

peace
Now, THAT...I'll give you. You're right about that...

Personally, I've never had a "connect"...I know damn near all the managers at FL, but still...they've got rules to abide by as well. Theydon't show me any favortism at all!
laugh.gif

yeah, Cam had two people flake on him and had to dump his Countdown Packs for "retail."

You right....2 people (who shall remain nameless...they know who they are) had me hold the packs for few days, due to them not having PayPal, waiting to gettheir checks, etc....me being me, I said "ok, no problem..." and a few days later, backed out on the deal. At THAT time, hype was dying down, peoplethat were "desperate" had already found 'em, and some just said "forget it" altogether...not to mention I had common sizes (9.5 and 10)

Well, My finishline order from Monday shipped out.
happy.gif
I was waiting for the old call from the FL rep.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

200nikesdeep wrote:

YO you people dont like cam's prices hes not telling you to buy. Also as you can see hes sold out.

Let him live and mind your own business. The man has kids.

Who would you rather buy from him or for example poofie. Who adds nothing to his posts.

If I did not have the info on stores in my city I would rather give my money to cam.

Get over it

reselling can be stressful, so give your favorite reseller some love!
smokin.gif

damn right reselling is very stressful dealing with dead beats and people that play games sometimes you gotta settle for what you paid or take a loss

damn right reselling is very stressful dealing with dead beats and people that play games sometimes you gotta settle for what you paid or take a loss

Dude, I could go on for DAYS about the deadbeats, people always tryin to get a damn deal, or trying to trade the most RIDICULOUS things...

What in the WORLD would make somebody think I want some XIX's for a pair of NDS Black/Red XI's?! (yes, that was an actual offer)

^Thanks for emailing me back Cam, I totally forgot about emailing you back until I read this thread. Good to see you sold your packs, I found another methodthat was a bit cheaper for me and local, thanks anyways for the response.

Eastbay messed up my order, I got two pairs of 13's and no 10's. I called them and they told me the only thing they can do is offer a refund.
mad.gif

I think this might be a factory mistake. I was really looking forward to getting those 10's.

Cameron Nelson wrote:

Dude, I could go on for DAYS about the deadbeats, people always tryin to get a damn deal, or trying to trade the most RIDICULOUS things...

What in the WORLD would make somebody think I want some XIX's for a pair of NDS Black/Red XI's?! (yes, that was an actual offer)

I believe you cam if some lowball a hole told made me a offer like that I would tell them one of two things go to hell or stick your shoe up yourcrapper i know how these cheap lowballers are

Originally Posted by SephirothXII

Eastbay messed up my order, I got two pairs of 13's and no 10's. I called them and they told me the only thing they can do is offer a refund.

mad.gif

I think this might be a factory mistake. I was really looking forward to getting those 10's.
i would like to have this pack

I wanted this pack on release day BAD! and I couldn't get it. Then when I realize I don't even want the pack I get...

A 2nd shipment confirmation from FL
roll.gif

Check my sig.

Back
Top Bottom