Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

How do I get the non-flash option?

I want it for future reference, next launch I will have to open up 3 browsers (Firefox, IE, Non Flash).

i did thinking my first order did not work cause i checked order history and nothing so i get the 2nd pair and now i see both. i guess im SOL

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

it's not working for me. how do you turn off the flash?

someone help!!
Click the link. if it takes you to the log in page log in. don't close the page but go back to niketalk in a different window and click the linkagain and you should see them.

this is so frustrating. i hate NDC & swoosh. ended up getting a size 14 when i needed a 11.5/12. WAY OFF!!! Whatever, after this year, no more.

Originally Posted by piercef0rmvp

How do I access the non flash version on a Mac?
yea i have that same question because if it wasnt for that link, i wouldnt been so happy right now

well everything is almost sold out execpt 7,14-18
I got screwed by flash looks like I'll be saving money this month

this was total bs
i had my sz in my cart...put in my cc #, hit the button.....by the time i was done, they sold out
now i gotta deal wit this mall bs

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

someone help!!
Click the link. if it takes you to the log in page log in. don't close the page but go back to niketalk in a different window and click the link again and you should see them.
i'm not a nike employee. this should still work for me? i click the link and it tells me to log in

this is so frustrating. i hate NDC & swoosh. ended up getting a size 14 when i needed a 11.5/12. WAY OFF!!! Whatever, after this year, no more.

It is one of the known drawbacks of NDC/Swoosh. The discount is great, but they tend to mess up on releases. They are still not up on the regularNDC/Swoosh sites. If it wasn't for the link, I, along with others would have been SOL. The only complaint before was the posting time, but since Nikerevamped their site with all the flash and gimmicks, things have been dicey.

Oh well, I have one pack, now I need to find a pack in my size
ohwell.gif

Yea I dont understand how to log in to the swoosh if we arent a nike employee like your instructions say....I am not a swoosh member I just want to access theshoes via ndc...any way I can do this?

someone help!!
Click the link. if it takes you to the log in page log in. don't close the page but go back to niketalk in a different window and click the link again and you should see them.
i'm not a nike employee. this should still work for me? i click the link and it tells me to log in
I'm not sure. The link takes you to the swoosh log in page and if you put an email address that swoosh doesn't recognize it'll probably sayit's not a valid email address. I don't have an ndc login anymore so I'm not sure.

Good looking on the link fam...going to sleep now..those in the mall, where ever u r tryna cop...hope u get urs

someone help!!
I'm not sure. The link takes you to the swoosh log in page and if you put an email address that swoosh doesn't recognize it'll probably say it's not a valid email address. I don't have an ndc login anymore so I'm not sure.
thats what it does for me

Im currently logged onto ndc but I dont know how to access the shoes...is it even worth my time or are they all sold because of swoosh?

Just copped 2 packs at military circle mall and didn't have to wait
pimp.gif
. Trying Online was total bs for me.

Originally Posted by piercef0rmvp

Im currently logged onto ndc but I dont know how to access the shoes...is it even worth my time or are they all sold because of swoosh?
sorry but all sold out except if you wear sizes like 15 16 17 18

Back
Top Bottom