Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by tupac003

For those who are complaining about creases in the toe box for the XIII's, got and get those insert they sell at footlocker for 10 bucks. They work wonders. I wore my XIII's for about 5 hours and no creases at all.

funny ting is ppl have been doin this for years including me...man if i wouldve patented this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

just talked to FINISHLINE they said ther was a error in there system and that all size of the countdown pack where sold out and all ORDERS WILL BE CANCELED THAT WHERE ORDER ON 1-21-08
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man...that sucks...

Happens all the time with Finish line (they suck).
Just received one pack and all good the 13's are perfect and the 10's look great, so glad they added the 23 on the side, nothing worse then a blandpair of black J's. Good job JB looking foward to my next cop of the 7/16 and 11/12.
pimp.gif

Also for you people still looking you can cop at many spots for reatil and Ebay has then for $349 and $15 shipping from legit power sellers forget about aboutthe clown who is charging $420.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

are they comfortable?

Thats what I would like to know

As far as finishline.com, I was expecting to get my order I placed on Monday canceled too because they always do that, everytime I ordered from them it getscanceled. But I was surprised to get a call last night saying the would be shipping my order today, so it looks like at least some orders are going through.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I just got off lunch break, and from checking out the footaction here on 34th street and Hood is right...although this particular location seemed to be sold out of smaller sizes, there were a BUNCH of 11's, 11.5's, and 12's behind the counters. Mightve seen some 12.5's or 10.5's too but I wasnt paying enough attention. Anyone looking for those sizes in the area tho should definitely hit them up.

I just hit them up, they have my size but they don't ship. Any one know any places that got these for retail and ships?

just a heads up to all the hawaii heads...
footlocker ala moana is getting a full size run order on wednesday morning (they missed last weeks shipment and have not recieved these packs yet), im sure ifpeople are still in a jam you could go to your local footlocker and order through your store, take all the ones that dont sell in hawaii, free shipping too!

i feel for all the peeps who got their order cancelled, happened to me 3 times, got an email saying something about important information about my order, thenboom, your order was cancelled, everytime i called, got the same answer, we took too much orders and didn't have enough sneakers to forfill yours, sorry

I just hit them up, they have my size but they don't ship. Any one know any places that got these for retail and ships?
Best bet is go to your footlocker with the product number on these, or just ask them to search it...

34th might not ship to people but they might do a store to store purchase...They do it with regular shoes, maybe you can get them to do it with these....

Good Luck...I do know Some Sneaker Villas in PA still have them...but I don't know if they ship...

Originally Posted by heat23

UPDATE: Swoosh has not officially scheduled the IX/XIV pack to release on swoosh. Next time you call swoosh, ask them if they can plz note that you want the pack to be on swoosh. The notes will be published in a newsletter/mini mag called "Consumer Talk".
Consumer Talk is a newsletter/mini mag that is made for corporate and it gives them info/feedback on what we want! It's like a petition !

UPDATE: Your orders wont be progressed or ship till the earliest Tuesday
I'm serious, yall need to start calling and get this done unless you dont want the packs on there.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just a heads up to all the hawaii heads...
footlocker ala moana is getting a full size run order on wednesday morning (they missed last weeks shipment and have not recieved these packs yet), im sure if people are still in a jam you could go to your local footlocker and order through your store, take all the ones that dont sell in hawaii, free shipping too!

they are only going to get 35 packs. im sure they will sell out. im mad cause they get them in tomorrow but they dont know what time they will go onsale

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Nah he's talking about those Force Field things. It's like something you put inside the shoe underneath the toe area to keep the shoe from creasing badly there. Like he stated above, they run about 10 bucks and you can buy them at Foot Locker and Champs.

Bingo. Force Field are the way to go. They are comfortable but it really depends on the shoes. I tired to wear them with my 3's and they were a littlesnug, but they work very well with these 13's and the 10's. Just make sure you don't use the double sided tape. Just position them where you wantthem and wear. Pull them out after wearing the shoes and place them in the next pair. Don't stuff them to far because they won't work as well.

Nah he's talking about those Force Field things. It's like something you put inside the shoe underneath the toe area to keep the shoe from creasing badly there. Like he stated above, they run about 10 bucks and you can buy them at Foot Locker and Champs.

Bingo. Force Field are the way to go. They are comfortable but it really depends on the shoes. I tired to wear them with my 3's and they were a little snug, but they work very well with these 13's and the 10's. Just make sure you don't use the double sided tape. Just position them where you want them and wear. Pull them out after wearing the shoes and place them in the next pair. Don't stuff them to far because they won't work as well.

I bought those force field thingys and they kill my feet when i use them on my 8's

So I never got an order confirmation from eastbay and I never even thought any of my attempts to order went through. I didn't get to the last screen, but Ihave a pakage from eastbay at my house today. Whats going on with eastbay?

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Bingo. Force Field are the way to go. They are comfortable but it really depends on the shoes. I tired to wear them with my 3's and they were a little snug, but they work very well with these 13's and the 10's. Just make sure you don't use the double sided tape. Just position them where you want them and wear. Pull them out after wearing the shoes and place them in the next pair. Don't stuff them to far because they won't work as well.

I bought those force field thingys and they kill my feet when i use them on my 8's

Go down to your local FNL and pick up Gel Heel Cups.
They are great at stopping creasing

i finally tryed mine on yesterday and im really impressed with the X's they look good the XIII's also look good
pimp.gif

i called finishline aroun 830 pst today and they said my orders were "still processing". i said "what does that mean exactly?". the girlon the phone said something like "we have the product in our wherehouse and we are just waiting to ship it."

im nervous. i made one order on friday night/saturday morning and then another when the packs dropped on monday again.

im fiending for my 2 pairs, but better at least get the first one.

btw....still no shipping confirmation e-mail.
mad.gif

Whoa, I was contemplating ordering some with my finishline store credit. I had a feeling they'd mess up again

Originally Posted by Sole Superior

theres a size 10.5 for sale on ebay yall can search for it the highest bid is $285 right now heres the title of the listing... air jordan countdown pack 10/13 100% authentic size10.5
^ Hey Sole Superior, thanks for looking out for us. I bet that's NOT the same pair that's advertised in your sig
laugh.gif
nice try buddy

Originally Posted by Sole Superior

theres a size 10.5 for sale on ebay yall can search for it the highest bid is $285 right now heres the title of the listing... air jordan countdown pack 10/13 100% authentic size10.5

Exact same size as the one in your sig??? What coincidence!!!

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

What up everyone. I don't post much, but all this crying about resellers has made me sick. It seems like most of the people that have been complaining for the last couple days are the people that don't have them or "didn't want the pack anyways". Look people, reselling is simple part of the business model that trickles down from the top. I own a business myself, so i will attempt to sum this up in very simple terms so hopefully the people complaining can understand. Here you go......

Nike pays people in some factory in Asia to make the shoes! They pay the people like $8 a shoe for their work. So Nike says "we realize that there may be a demand for this product and we will charge the consumer(Footlocker, Finishline, etc) more $, who doesn't have a factory to make them like we do." You know what Nike does? You got it, they sell the shoes to Footlocker, Finishline, etc. for more than they paid. You know why? You got it...to MAKE A PROFIT!!!

Next, the retail stores take this same package that Nike paid $8 a shoe, and they don't say "Hey Mr. Nike, why are you charging me $155 for this pack that you guys only paid $8 a shoe for." They say "we realize that there is a demand for this and we will charge the consumer, who doesn't have a Nike account like we do, $310 for the package" so my store (Footlocker, Finishline, etc) can, you got it...to MAKE A PROFIT!!!

Finally, on release day the consumer (us on niketalk) says, "I realize that finishline charged me $310 for this package, but there is a demand for this package and I will charge the next consumer who doesn't have a "connect" or access like i do $400". This is done in a effort to, you got it...to MAKE A PROFIT!!!

A s you can see, what the complainers call "reselling" is really called "BUSINESS", point blank! So what you should be doing is telling "Mr. Finishline" you hate him for being a "reseller", because by all means, that's what Finishline and all the other retail chains are...RESELLERS!!!!!! Basiclly the only difference between Finishline and a guy selling on Niketalk is that Finishline has a store in the mall. Nike, Finishline (and all other stores), and Joe Shmo of Niketalk are all resellers.

My advice to those copmlaining to: Step your game up and make some friends at the retailers in your are to ensure you get a pair. Or get cool with someone on niketalk who is in an area that has a lot of kicks.

Good post. I'm not a reseller but I do understand where he's coming from. Its all about profit.

Why is this still a sticky???????????????????

thank you for posting this. i was debating with a guy the other day on here about the situation. people just get mad because they weren't able to copand have to blame somebody, but there really isn't anyone to blame. they complain about resellers charging $400 for a $310 pack, but if that's thecase, we all are fools for paying $310 for $32 worth of shoe. that is, if it costs JB $8 a shoe. so if we as consumers don't see anything wrong with paying$310 for something that costed $32 to make, then why do some see something wrong with paying $400 for something that cost the reseller $310??? people are justhaters. but hate the game, not the player, he's just getting his hustle on.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Best bet is go to your footlocker with the product number on these, or just ask them to search it...

34th might not ship to people but they might do a store to store purchase...They do it with regular shoes, maybe you can get them to do it with these....

Good Luck...I do know Some Sneaker Villas in PA still have them...but I don't know if they ship...

Foot Locker doesn't stock locate retros and air forces. So they won't do it to these

I feel bad for those whose orders got cancelled...happened to me once but it wasn't a shoe...jacket for the Aqua VIII's

Back
Top Bottom