Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

390559_295996610441740_116748661699870_809448_1460694795_n.jpg

check this out, limited edition Concords wooden box and sweater. By Kicksonfire

Originally Posted by alsquared

For anyone in the queens/flushing area in NY, BUSY MALL is selling them for 300. They got them right now, you just have to ask them for it.

Thats a rip, i used to buy from them back in the day. He never sold them for more then 50 over retail.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Anyone know why the 25th anniversary 11's dont hold the same value as the last 4 years (08 09 10 11) in jordan 11's releases

They don't look as nice and they're always designed differently.  I had a pair of white og Columbias and they were the hardest, most uncomfortable shoe I've EVER worn.

For the Boston/MA members, just came from FNL @ the Natick Collection and they will be getting pairs on Friday (he gave me no idea of inventory numbers however).

Also, Foot Locker at the same mall will NOT be getting them (according to the dude I spoke with).

Hope that helps some of the MA heads.

Yeah sneakerpost has a restock up, no sz 14 though.

Probably a blessing in disguise though because I would've probably gotten a pair at that price.
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like no Concords for me.
ohwell.gif

smh @ sneakerpost for charging $300. $230 is also the most I'm willing to drop on these. I have seen a few sites charging $400+ which I find outrageous. If you have money to blow then go for it i guess. Wonder how long resellers will be able to charge such a high price

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Got 1 pair size9 off SNS, My connect at Champs Dadeland Mall in Miami FL tells me they received about 90 pairs
That's a lot. I'm sure HOH is going to get a massive amount of pairs.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I know this has been discussed before, but since hype seems to be getting to unprecedented levels, I'd like to see what type of reception this idea gets with NT mainstays:
How about making NT, or maybe just parts of NT, exclusive to Registered Members/Users?  
nerd.gif

This would eliminate the lurker issue and would force many would-be lurkers to await the clearance to post in/view threads with "valuable information" in them.

Just a suggestion. 

But, knowing there are this many lurkers...
indifferent.gif
That's exactly what I'm thinking. That's how Boxden is.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I know this has been discussed before, but since hype seems to be getting to unprecedented levels, I'd like to see what type of reception this idea gets with NT mainstays:
How about making NT, or maybe just parts of NT, exclusive to Registered Members/Users?  
nerd.gif

This would eliminate the lurker issue and would force many would-be lurkers to await the clearance to post in/view threads with "valuable information" in them.

Just a suggestion. 

indifferent.gif

Exactly, and I love it that way... Are you on bx? There and on itsbx I'm game375

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yeah sneakerpost has a restock up, no sz 14 though.

Probably a blessing in disguise though because I would've probably gotten a pair at that price.
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like no Concords for me.
ohwell.gif
I feel you, i've got size 14 feet too, there's quite a few of us one here and I for one will be helping at least 1 other NT get a pair w/out having to resort to paying 300+

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

nerd.gif

Just a suggestion. 

indifferent.gif

Exactly, and I love it that way... Are you on bx? There and on itsbx I'm game375

lol thats exactly why the idea made sense to me...works for Boxden...sheeed on there as well be they way

Back
Top Bottom