Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bigruss

do these run true to size? and are these going to be on NDC

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 reading is so fundamental. to answer your question........... no and........no
pimp.gif

copped from mental_kicks but kinda worried. my pair is coming from hong kong... i don't want no AIR RANDY pair!

do PYS restock cuz that was too fast? what they only had one sz run?
CG they had sz's for a while...

is this dam shoes F...ing limited????

in the mean time will look for some promotion codes online that will work for release date, for the site that do take it...

don't get what all the fuss is about, but the more I see the tension in the discussion alone, the more I think I've been out of the sneaker game too long and don't belong in coppin anymore because there is no way I'll pay these ridiculous prices or go through such military-like preparation for some post-2006 jays

Depends on the servers and what kind of bandwidth they have available at the co-loc. Some places will shut a site down if it affects QoS on their other customers.

these black & white space jams are TUFF!
they cost more then the grey space jams on flightclub already!
anybody know where i can buy a matching snapback???

Originally Posted by michael0360

dude... imagine the black and red space jams next year! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

the next person that asks u this =
GIFSoup
roll.gif

Sneaker Villa in Philly got New Era concord snapbacks wit a patent leather brim...its says Concord Ninteen Ninety Nine on the front and concord down the side in the 23 lettering...I copped 2day

Where all these people with these super low post counts come from? Crawl back under yall rock. Thirstmongers everywhere in here. Go get some #6's or some Kobe's

Back
Top Bottom