Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by The7onius

I wonder if people are lining up here in Orlando yet.

I called HoH this afternoon. Lady who answered said there's people in line already. SMH!
lol.... i rather pay extra and cop from mom and pops store then camping for 1-3 days.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

like-talking-to-a-wall-demotivational-poster-1254257840.jpg

damn, nevermind. people find any reason to flame on here. you all are just so cool and have it all figured out, don't you?
eyes.gif

i find the number my damn self. just like the sneakers. this site is only good for lurking and trolling but then yall wonder why there are so many lurkers/trolls... you dudes go hard.

Not trying to cause a problem but I was serious in my post. Unless its a major retailer Nike can't stop them from charging what they want. Now maybe for selling early, but not for the price

nobody was in line when i was at greenspoint today, houston

deerbrook is a wrap

i'll be stopping by willowbrook in about an hour

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

good way to end the year. easy chicago pickup

I also own the dmp's comparing the 2 how do the 2011 do? I don't wanna get rid of my dmp's for something not worth it, but can't front the iced soles is killing me

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

damn, nevermind. people find any reason to flame on here. you all are just so cool and have it all figured out, don't you?
eyes.gif

i find the number my damn self. just like the sneakers. this site is only good for lurking and trolling but then yall wonder why there are so many lurkers/trolls... you dudes go hard.

Not trying to cause a problem but I was serious in my post. Unless its a major retailer Nike can't stop them from charging what they want. Now maybe for selling early, but not for the price
thanks for being sincere. props. a lot of people just like to look cute on here and that's some female stuff right there. lol
/end rant, proceeds back to copping concords/

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

eyes.gif

thanks for being sincere. props. a lot of people just like to look cute on here and that's some female stuff right there. lol
/end rant, proceeds back to copping concords/

exactly.   i think more and more people are going to start reporting spots for selling them early  if that spot acts slick or has attitude with the customers on top of charging way more then retail.

personally i'm the type of person who could care less about causing problems,   if i had proof a store was selling early and i knew they had a jb account, and they were trying to overcharge or rubbed me off the wrong way i would tell em either sell em for retail or im on the phone with nike and jb reps and making sure something happens.   if footlocker could lose their jb account back in late 02 early 03, then anyone can.

My local FTA is letting people start camping at 8am for the midnight release. I'll try my luck and see what happens around 11pm...I'm not very hopefull I'll be getting a pair

Originally Posted by all19mjs

So champs got a email today that they are getting more concords after the holiday for doing good business this year dont know if my friend fraudin but that's what he said
Yeah okay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by all19mjs

So champs got a email today that they are getting more concords after the holiday for doing good business this year dont know if my friend fraudin but that's what he said
Yeah okay
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
 yea I find this hard to believe

HOUSTON is not the place to be when the 11s drop man.......hypebeast central here.......people were really in line last night

I can feel the saltiness starting to build up... This thread is gonna get heated over the next 48 hours! 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Just sent the bankstatement to UI hope they get it asap.

bank statement?
Yeah. Since I'm an international buyer they wanted to verify my payment by having a bank statement sent to them so they know its not any type of fraud. Sent me an email asking for it yesterday.

What form of payment did you use?

I want to go to Memorial City because is closer to me. West Oaks is close but I prefer MC. Sharpstown is too damn dangerous but might have to go there.

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

anybody know how lines are forming for arden in sacramento?

I'm curious as well, do you know if they are doing wristbands?  That'd be the only reason for them to line up because they usually won't let anyone camp inside of the mall...

No one answer my question!!! Should I stay with my 6 year old dmp 11's still very wearable and some yellowing , or get the 2011 Concords ?

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

No one answer my question!!! Should I stay with my 6 year old dmp 11's still very wearable and some yellowing , or get the 2011 Concords ?

They are your shoes you should decide for yourself, but personally I would keep the DMPs.

Originally Posted by primetime21

my lady just told me footlocker in chicago ridge won't get any men sizes
mad.gif
...............thank god for my guy at footaction in river oaks 
pimp.gif
 so i'm still good edit: my dtlr connect got me too life is good 
pimp.gif
Seems like none of the stores in Chicago Ridge are getting much. The girl at Jimmy Jazz told me they'd get about 20, the guy at Finish Line said they'd get about the same.

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

buy the 2011's for retail and see which you like better.
better to resell it than regret it.

Back
Top Bottom