Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

wow, not a post since 11:59, I guess everyone is either in bed ready to wake up early or busy trying purchase online Good luck to all.

@nikestore:
#Concords update: If you reach an Order Confirmation page and have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Order confirm emails may be delayed.

Got my order number.
pimp.gif

Good luck to all still trying to get theirs!

I copped from NDC THRU paypal, I recieved a paypal confirmaiton and order confirmation on NDC site but no order confirmation thru email from NDC should I be worried?

For people who are wondering where their confirmation from Nike is, here is a message they posted earlier today:

If you reach an Order Confirmation page and have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Shipping Confirmation emails may be delayed by a couple hours or days, from this heavy processing night.

And then just now on @nikestore:

#Concords update: If you reach an Order Confirmation page and have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Order confirm emails may be delayed.

After many refreshes and tries, NDC/Swoosh came through!

Thank You!

Your order has been successfully placed via PayPal.

Check your inbox for confirmation emails from your friends at Nike and PayPal.

YOUR ORDER#:

oxxxxxxxxxxxx

ORDER DATE/TIME

12/22/2011 09:33 PM

Success.... can sleep good tonight.
smokin.gif

update: If you reach an Order Confirmation page and have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Order confirm emails may be delayed---nikestore twitter

I guess I am safe!!
happy.gif

got to the Marui Mall in Yokohama 2 hrs before they opened, suprised to see a handfull of Japanese peeps in line for this
eek.gif
 i thought they only campout for game consoles and games
laugh.gif
 i was number 8 in line and got my size 10
pimp.gif

What the hell? I had two pairs in my cart on Nike Store. Going through check out and then it says I have nothing in my cart. OMG.

Back
Top Bottom