Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so finally after going back n forth a hundred times and updating my cart somehow got thru on NDC and gave me order number but im pretty skeptical, paid with paypal lets see what happens

copped x2 on ndc!!! I hit place order at 9:03pm and then it was thinking for 5 min then all of a sudden the page blanked out. thinking that it didn't go through, i kept trying and trying.

next thing you know, order confirmation e-mail got sent to me at 9:30pm!!! good luck to everyone and hope everyone who wanted them copped! be safe and have a wonderful xmas NTers!!

I'm skeptical as well
ohwell.gif

But #Concords update: If you reach an Order Confirmation page and have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Order confirm emails may be delayed.

e6e35ceaea74a35ef631d666a63f7a9ddc34988.png

@44 minutes after, nikestore.com updates and says: #Concords size update: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12.5, 13.5 have sold out.

Originally Posted by michael0360

are these really half a size small..
my bc3s i went with a sz 13 like usual and they are kinda like tight to get on... like alot of my js
but then once theyre in theres room. should i go for a 13.5 if possible?
I got my Space Jams in my true size (11.5) and they hurt like %!@#...So I went up .5 to a 12 for the Concords...

managed to order 2 more pairs on ndc. I still have my 2 pairs that I have to go pick up at the store in the morning. Good christmas for sure!

Call Eastbay, they still got sizes: 715-845-5538 just keep redialing until you get on hold and then WAIT! Someone will pick up, I just placed my order.

I think I got two pairs on NDC. I checked my bank account and I got charged for the shoes. But when I was checking out, I never got to the order confirmation page. When I login and check order status, I got an order number and it says "In Process"

Everybody who got through on NDC, does your order status say "In Process"???

thank you ndc! got two 11.5. good night and good luck to everyone. still going to camp out for the fun of it later this a.m.

Surprisingly enough, things seemed to go pretty well at the Sneaker Villa in West Philly doing the local midnight release.  I'm just glad I was about to get my pair at work and not have to worry about all the crazy stuff...

Back
Top Bottom