Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by NewAndAddicted

My 2 pairs from NDC come on Wed. Can't wait.

mine come thursday
mad.gif

am i the only one who didnt use the direct link?
laugh.gif
didnt even know about one, i got mad sitting on NDC til about 12:06 after i refreshed maybe 100x waiting for them to pop up.
my ndc pairs will be wednesday as well

kidstylez wrote:
if u got through to a phone rep at eastbay i wouldnt worry. u good.
Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by CDUNK

What are the chances that an order gets canceled from Eastbay? I actually got through on the phone to a rep, but I still haven't received a shipping notice yet.
Your order will be shipped tomorrow on Dec 28th and will take 5 to 6 business days to get there. Thats what they told me on Christmas Eve.

Thanks for the help guys.  Hopefully the pairs I get are relatively okay in regards to quality.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by NewAndAddicted

My 2 pairs from NDC come on Wed. Can't wait.

mine come thursday
mad.gif

am i the only one who didnt use the direct link?
laugh.gif
didnt even know about one, i got mad sitting on NDC til about 12:06 after i refreshed maybe 100x waiting for them to pop up.

it was posted in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

I was getting anxious because the twitter link wasn't posted right when 9pm hit. So I started searching NDC. It was about 9:01 once it was posted. I didn't want to leave the twitter page and start searching and miss the link by a few seconds. Haha.

yea about 12:01 est never forgot those 3 phrases when i first saw it show up.
pimp.gif

for anyone wondering...my fnl order finally has a tracking number from ups but haven't received a shipping email from fnl yet

Originally Posted by CDUNK

What are the chances that an order gets canceled from Eastbay? I actually got through on the phone to a rep, but I still haven't received a shipping notice yet.

i would say 50/50 as i remember one time i ordered the kobe vi chaos from eastbay and they canceled on me after 6 days

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by mints

I don't mind how H-S does releases like this; they don't even fool around with a cheaper option, they know we want the shoes so they just charge the £19.95 for shipping and they get here quickly.

can some1 tell me what "H-S" stands for please
hanon shop

Stop complaining about Finishline and your order status changing. UPS and banks have been closed all weekend so they can't change it to shipped until UPS is available to ship them out.

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by arson09

ok so i just officially called FNL again and told them what's the deal with the paypal pending and no confirmation email from them...they told me that if it was pending in paypal no conf# it means the order never processed and they are putting a hold on the money just to make sure you got funds. Sorry to burst you hopes but you will not get the shoes if i was you call them asap to get it reversed so you will have the funds for a potential restock this week.
30t6p3b.gif
man FNL FAIL!!! This will be the last time imma do business with them ONLINE!!!

I'm in the same predicament smdh

it will take 24hrs to refund the money...so get on it if you know it's cancelled... so you got money on hand in case of a restock *crosses fingers
Who has to refund the money, FNL even though they haven't processed anything yet or through Paypal?

FINISH LINE HEADS

Just checked my order status online and its complete and with a tracking #.....Go check yours now, i looked at FNL Facebook page and apparently many others have gotten the same thing so good luck to you all who are hoping on getting a pair

I'm in the same predicament smdh

it will take 24hrs to refund the money...so get on it if you know it's cancelled... so you got money on hand in case of a restock *crosses fingers
Who has to refund the money, FNL even though they haven't processed anything yet or through Paypal?

I've had this problem before. All paypal does is put a hold on the money so you can't spend it before FNL takes it but fnl hasn't takin it yet and won't until they know they have shoes for you and your bank can't because it shows as processing and neither can paypal. Finishline holds the power and they have to cancel it not refund it because they actually have the money.nobody does right now. So basically finishline has to cancel the order and tell paypal that the transaction is canceled who then in turn tells your bank to cancel the hold. Hope that helps

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

My pairs look like this in terms of the carbon fiber

Annoyed me quite a bit as it doesnt look like carbon fiber
I tried using a high grit sandpaper but that didn't really even scratch the finish
So I decided to refinish it with a layer of automotive clear coat

Before:
2lljzhh.jpg

After:
4h7ev7.jpg

I'll resand and polish to remove the orange peel on the carbon after it's done drying
Hopefully it'll do the carbon better justice

EDIT:
This pair was bought from Champs

pimp.gif

I was rather dissapointed in the CF, Ill have to try this on mine !

It a small part of the sneaker that no one will see or change how the sneakers looks no reason to do that my sneaker like that too it not that big a deal

Originally Posted by kdude87

FINISH LINE HEADS

Just checked my order status online and its complete and with a tracking #.....Go check yours now, i looked at FNL Facebook page and apparently many others have gotten the same thing so good luck to you all who are hoping on getting a pair
frown.gif
hope i get mines soon....

Back
Top Bottom