Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by mri95

hs is hanon shop

good look

no prob fool but plz learn from this release and Idk that u didn't but do your homework and have a plan a b c d e for crazy releases like this

smh, man i did no homework at all. I thought that it was gonna be safe to go all the way out deep in VA to get these, but i was dead wrong. Im just hoping for a restock now smh

good look

no prob fool but plz learn from this release and Idk that u didn't but do your homework and have a plan a b c d e for crazy releases like this

smh, man i did no homework at all. I thought that it was gonna be safe to go all the way out deep in VA to get these, but i was dead wrong. Im just hoping for a restock now smh

man i had a plan a, b, and c and still got left out smh

ps could some1 pm me how to load an avi pic and how to put the actual video in the post thanks

is anyone familiar with the store Robert Wayne ?

is the store legit with Jays?

the reason I am asking this is because I am trying to get a pair from someone who brought the concord there

thx

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

My pairs look like this in terms of the carbon fiber

Annoyed me quite a bit as it doesnt look like carbon fiber
I tried using a high grit sandpaper but that didn't really even scratch the finish
So I decided to refinish it with a layer of automotive clear coat

Before:
2lljzhh.jpg

After:
4h7ev7.jpg

I'll resand and polish to remove the orange peel on the carbon after it's done drying
Hopefully it'll do the carbon better justice

EDIT:
This pair was bought from Champs

pimp.gif

I was rather dissapointed in the CF, Ill have to try this on mine !

Exactly, I couldn't stand how terrible it looked, luckily i have a DS pair too in case i wasn't satisfied with this experiment.

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

the reason I am asking this is because I am trying to get a pair from someone who brought the concord there

thx
Yeah we got one here in the H. They sell all types of J's.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Such a beautiful shoe. Here's a group pic with my DS pair from 2000....

my DS pairs from 2000 look exactly like yours in terms of the yellowing. when my pair of 2011 come in im up in the air as far as just wearing and un-ds my 00 pair since its already yellow.
what would you do since you have both too. 

@shoemane just a suggestion but i would die the 2000 pairs sole black i just think that would be SICKKK!!!!!!just a suggestion tho

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

thx

thank you very much for the quick reply, so does that mean I am safe to buy a pair from there? *no b grade , early release crap..?

I am from Canada, the only stores I really trust up here is footlocker, champs and nike store....
embarassed.gif

@shoemane just a suggestion but i would die the 2000 pairs sole black i just think that would be SICKKK!!!!!!just a suggestion tho

That'd be a waste of a perfectly good classic
+ it'll look like a fake, people wouldn't know theyre just custom

I'd just retr0brite or seaglow it

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

thx

thank you very much for the quick reply, so does that mean I am safe to buy a pair from there? *no b grade , early release crap..?

I am from Canada, the only stores I really trust up here is footlocker, champs and nike store....
embarassed.gif

Yeah, they are like Journeys but sell Jordans. They dont sell them in their online store and only certain stores carry them. 

Originally Posted by kdude87

FINISH LINE HEADS

Just checked my order status online and its complete and with a tracking #.....Go check yours now, i looked at FNL Facebook page and apparently many others have gotten the same thing so good luck to you all who are hoping on getting a pair

Damn mines still says processing...

Just emailed CT trying to find out whats the deal with my account, I can't log in to see my order it says "inactive" for some reason haha, well see what I get in the am.

Anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by kdude87

FINISH LINE HEADS

Just checked my order status online and its complete and with a tracking #.....Go check yours now, i looked at FNL Facebook page and apparently many others have gotten the same thing so good luck to you all who are hoping on getting a pair

Damn mines still says processing...
me too
frown.gif
if i dont get a shipping number by tues night im calling customer service...

Just received an email from snipes..Dont really know what it sayss because its all in German..Anyone that received it knows what it means?

For questions about ordering and to view the details please use the following link:
http://www.snipesshop.de/...info.php?order_id=197997

-------------------------------------------------- ----
Hello Julius Evans,

We recheck the availability of all items to this order and payment status.
Both should be positive, you will receive on the day of shipment of goods by a legally binding confirmation of delivery by e-mail.
Note: The maximum delivery time can take up to eight working days, if we need to order articles themselves.
An order-summary is here: https://www.snipesshop.de/account_history.php

The status of your order is:

In Progress a.V.w.

From now on we can only answer questions about orders,
if they were entered via the link into our system!
For returns, please use the enclosed return label. Note: The return label is valid for 365 days after receipt of goods. In case of late return are subject to additional shipping costs.

Were you satisfied with your purchase? Or something did not meet your idea? Then we would appreciate your feedback!
We are registered since November 2010 Online Shop Trusted Shops seal of approval for safe shopping. In order to show other users that we are an online shop,
like the one buys, customers can submit their reviews and comments. We would appreciate if you help us to achieve a good rating.
Your order can be evaluated from the receipt of the goods. In order to evaluate us, just log. Now you will be taken automatically in your order history. Just click on
"Rate Snipesshop" and we assessed within one minute after the 5-star principle! (Even your older orders you can rate retroactively.)
Just click the link below to login to you and evaluate your order!

https://www.snipesshop.de/account.php

Greetings from Cologne,
SNIPES the team

SNIPES Textil GmbH
Mannesmann Strasse 10
50996 Cologne

(WEB: www.snipesshop.de)

Managing Director Sven Voth, Olaf B. Ihde + + + + + + Amtsgericht Köln HRB 58 415

This e-mail may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
You are not the intended recipient or you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this mail.
Copying and passing on this email and the information contained therein is not permitted without the approval of SNIPES.

This is what i got from snipes... im guessing i got a pair

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Just received an email from snipes..Dont really know what it sayss because its all in German..Anyone that received it knows what it means?

i used google translate to read the email. seems my order didnt go through - not surprised. i ordered on the restock.

from the email:

SNIPES Online Store
Order no.
Order Date: Sunday, 25 December 2011

For questions about ordering and to view the details please use the following link:

Hi ,

The article "Jordan Air Jordan 11 Retro White / Black" is no longer available.

You to choose a different item, you can look here:
http://www.snipesshop.de/index.

Back
Top Bottom