Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got home from my winter class to find a package from HS, pair looks great, no real complaints here and nike.com pair comes tomorrow!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by italiansneakerhead

Hallo guys.....2 years i was out from this forum but i'km back cause the XI!
Hope u r doing well guys but here's the question:
Where can i find em in Europe?
thx a lot
I know of places but it depends on if you are in the EU or not. They wont ship to the states. 

where is this place???

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Just got home from my winter class to find a package from HS, pair looks great, no real complaints here and nike.com pair comes tomorrow!

Where are you located?

I have a suggestion...I was on craigslist and noticed people looking for trades from my 10.5 to smaller sizes. Rather than paying 300-400 for a 10.5 I noticed people were more willing to work with me on the smaller sizes, which I would then take and use to trade with some1 that was looking to get an 8-8.5 or even smaller. Just a suggestion

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by gingpogi

got my pairs from crooked tongues this morning!!!!! used sneaker saver option on shipping. sole on CT pairs are more icey than my pair from FL.

Did you get the pre order and what shipping did you use?
yes pre order and used the free shipping. i'm in NJ

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

I have a suggestion...I was on craigslist and noticed people looking for trades from my 10.5 to smaller sizes. Rather than paying 300-400 for a 10.5 I noticed people were more willing to work with me on the smaller sizes, which I would then take and use to trade with some1 that was looking to get an 8-8.5 or even smaller. Just a suggestion

To be honest this was a hard read. Please edit. Looks interesting.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

http://www.freshnessmag.c...cord-launch-event-recap/

did anyone see?

ntny gave out tickets early in the week but still feel sorry for everyone who was out there in that rain and cold
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by abaythingape

who here actually has a perfect pair? no carbon fiber nonsense or midsole deformation etc.
I feel like I did but Im not as picky as some of you as you may already been able to tell by my posts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mannnnnnnnnn, one of the pairs I just parted with was flawless...my size too, but it was promised to someone...
ohwell.gif

Guess I'll just wait and pray that my CT pair is identical to the ones I just sent out...
pimp.gif

Just called fnl n rep said order stillprocessing but I'm def getting my shoes. ..dunno if I should believe them or not.

Cc hasn't been charged tho. Praying for a restock if this doesn't go through

Haven't been in here since the release night let down
I got my pair eventually
Big shout out to the NT'er that held me down
I need some space jams now, the search continues

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

I never dealt with craiglist, but you have to be careful. Make sure that they have the original receipt or any type of confirmation email (for example Eastbay & Nike) for the size that you desire. You do not want to find out that you have an early-release pair. 
Also, ask the seller for pics of the size tag. Most shoes have either an end production September or October. The pair that I brought at the Nike Store on release day had an end production date of Mid-September. The early release pairs had an end production date of July. Usually the end production date is usually 3 months before release date (maybe you have already known this, but I just had to point it out). Hopefully, that helps you in your decision.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Did you have to sign for it?-Drew

Originally Posted by tupac003

got my pairs from crooked tongues this morning!!!!! used sneaker saver option on shipping. sole on CT pairs are more icey than my pair from FL.

Did you get the pre order and what shipping did you use?
yes pre order and used the free shipping. i'm in NJ

Thanks for the info. I did the pre order also but paid for shipping. I'm having issues with my tracking number plus I had them sent to my mom's house. Gotta give her a buzz now...

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Patiently waiting for a restock somewhere, my creator please.

lol, me too tho -____- smh
+1. Patiently patiently waiting. Was unable to cop on RD so I', really hoping to land a pair this week. Fingers crossed!!

I Live in Italy guys and a made a lot of calls but....Nothing in the normal retail stores...
Any suggestion from your old friend would be really appreciated!
Many thanks

I got a meetup with someone for the concords later today, are there any quick way to inspect early pairs? what's the production and release date on the real pair for FTL, FNL and etc?

please let me know ASAP..... thanks much!

Originally Posted by lalo1333

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Such a beautiful shoe. Here's a group pic with my DS pair from 2000....

the patent cut on your 2011 pair is extra chunky. gives your 2000's a run for its money. great picsin other news, received shipping confirmation from milk skate this afternoon. anybody know how to track my order? tried using google, but maybe my shipment isn't active yet. any help would be appreciated

did they email you a tracking number or just that your package has been shipped?

Originally Posted by italiansneakerhead

I Live in Italy guys and a made a lot of calls but....Nothing in the normal retail stores...
Any suggestion from your old friend would be really appreciated!
Many thanks
what size are you? there are a few italian/eu sites with sizes in stock.

Back
Top Bottom