Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got a email from Natterjacks that my pair got canceled, feels batman.

Now I'm just waiting for them to drop the pending debit charge they put for em.

AND

Finishline still hasn't dropped the pending charges of $1500 from my account.

This release was terrible for me. Easily the worst I've been through. Nothing but headaches upon headaches. I just hope I get lucky with a restock or a good price for a 9.5

Originally Posted by torres

I got a meetup with someone for the concords later today, are there any quick way to inspect early pairs? what's the production and release date on the real pair for FTL, FNL and etc?

please let me know ASAP..... thanks much!
I brought my pair from the Nike Store, the end production date was in Mid September (9/13/2011), but I also think some ended in October as well. The early release date pairs had an end production date of July.
Make sure you see the original receipt.

My size 8 order thru Offspring got cancelled. No Concords for me. It's all good...

Or is it?

Originally Posted by italiansneakerhead

Size 12,5 but i could even accept 13 for the concords

huh? sz 12.5 ill take it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by torres

I got a meetup with someone for the concords later today, are there any quick way to inspect early pairs? what's the production and release date on the real pair for FTL, FNL and etc?

please let me know ASAP..... thanks much!
I brought my pair from the Nike Store, the end production date was in Mid September (9/13/2011), but I also think some ended in October as well. The early release date pairs had an end production date of July.
Make sure you see the original receipt.

my pairs from niketown ny have october 11th and 17th

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by italiansneakerhead

Hallo guys.....2 years i was out from this forum but i'km back cause the XI!
Hope u r doing well guys but here's the question:
Where can i find em in Europe?
thx a lot
I know of places but it depends on if you are in the EU or not. They wont ship to the states. 

where is this place???

someone in this thread mentioned they copped in Milan Italy....

i'm out here in the bronx checking out local mom n pop shops....prices are ridiculous.

if anybody has a heart or can point a brother in the right direction around here, it'll be greatly appreciated.

10.5 bronx nyc

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT COPPED!

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Anybody got their UI order in? Mine got canceled now waiting for the refund to clear smh.
My UI order is out for delivery as we speak

My oqium.com order is out for delivery. My pairs from UI are in Memphis and will be delivered tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jinx

i'm out here in the bronx checking out local mom n pop shops....prices are ridiculous.

if anybody has a heart or can point a brother in the right direction around here, it'll be greatly appreciated.

10.5 bronx nyc

Where have you gone in the bronx and what were the prices?

Originally Posted by cdub1012

Still waiting on my Wellgosh to arrive as well. I only got the confirmation/shipped email but no tracking #

Same, but my hommie got his package this morning. They even sent him a tracking number over the weekend
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Anyone else receive a tracking number from End Clothing that doesn't work?

All 3 of my tracking #'s for EC work...although for some reason one pair is coming a week later than my other 2 pairs. Was a bit worried that I only received tracking numbers for 2 pair on Friday, so I emailed EC. They emailed back Sunday saying they were a bit behind due to the amount of orders and that I should be receiving the tracking info some time soon (I actually received the tracking info Saturday, after I had emailed them but before they emailed back).
Maybe shoot them an email to let them know the tracking number doesn't work?

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

Originally Posted by jinx

10.5 bronx nyc

Where have you gone in the bronx and what were the prices?

im sure everywhere is $370+ from gs sizes upim looking for a gs sz for my gf & some dude told me $400 before shipping...... like seriously dude gtfohwtbsb

Does anyone know what method of delivery will be used here in the states for the CT orders using sneakersaver option? Fedex, UPS, USPS, ect.?

Did anybody get emails from snipe last night?

1st email said was the shoes was out of stock

And then 3 hours later, they said my shoes will be here in 8 days.. Weird

Originally Posted by eddiec312

Does anyone know what method of delivery will be used here in the states for the CT orders using sneakersaver option? Fedex, UPS, USPS, ect.?

I want to say dhl, I only ordered from them last year and really can't remember

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by cdub1012

Still waiting on my Wellgosh to arrive as well. I only got the confirmation/shipped email but no tracking #

Same, but my hommie got his package this morning. They even sent him a tracking number over the weekend
nerd.gif
Friend of mine said the same thing. Sent him shipping confirmation the 22 but no tracking.
Where are the located and how did they come in usps/ups/fed ex?

I have a friend that ordered a pair of concords on promo shoes and I wanted to confirm there a fake site...another person on here said there fake

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Did anybody get emails from snipe last night?

1st email said was the shoes was out of stock

And then 3 hours later, they said my shoes will be here in 8 days.. Weird

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Hey guys i called snipes in Germany because i had received a second order number, the lady told me that they had a problem in their system so they canceled orders before checking other stores if they had in stock so if you received a email with a second order number you are getting your shoes !

Back
Top Bottom