Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Hey guys i called snipes in Germany because i had received a second order number, the lady told me that they had a problem in their system so they canceled orders before checking other stores if they had in stock so if you received a email with a second order number you are getting your shoes ! best news all day for me lol. I also called Natterjacks he told me they were behinf to give them sometime to respond to 100s of emails and update order statuses (believe or not i understood the German girl better than the English guy)
Did snipes they ship out your concords yet? The reason I ask is because I got an email that said my order was cancelled and then I got a second one saying there might be more in stock but then I checked my bank account and I was charged but stiill didnt get a shipping confirmation from snipes.
Im in the same boat.. I got one cancellation email and then one that said my order would be fulfilled shortly.. I hope they hit me off with that tracking number soon
eyes.gif

THIS

i dont know what they are doing over there at snipes but one email last night scared the crap outta me and got me depressed. something about not having the xi in stock, then i get the email today that says they checked again and if everything checks out good then they will ship. (i think) even with the google translate, i cant figure out what they are trying to say!
frown.gif

For all of us who missed out on RD, I just read this from twitter

"sneakerst sneaker.st
Hearing whispers of concord re-stock in Jan on ndc."

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

23penny gets most of his stock from a supplier in Shanghai ( who also runs the website kicks-lab.com AKA solewings.com now. Those Concords are NOT legit. There is some authentic stuff on his website though, like Lebrons and such.

STOP ASKING FOR PM'S IN THE THREAD! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, IF YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU DON'T DESERVE A PAIR! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE EXPECTING THINGS TO FALL IN THEIR LAP.

ok bro.
who are you, btw?

fyi I haven't talked to ole boy in 2 months, you want my store receipts for these Concords?

tell ole boy I said what's up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by WaitWut

to the dudes who ordered off FNL how much does your package weigh? mines is 3.90lbs

i ordered 2 shoes one for me and one for my girl am i supposed to get 2 tracking numbers? i forgot to ask when i spoke to a FNL Rep
I ordered from NDC and the weight of my two are 6.90lbs, either a shoe is missing or you and your girl have really small feet. If you ordered at the same time you should have both sneakers in one package, one tracking number.

word i ordered at the same time i got a 10 for me and a 5 for her...
FNL heads help me out
laugh.gif

Edit- called the FNL rep agian and they said both my shoes are in 1 box and its normal for that box weigh 3.90 with both shoes
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

hope im good to go and dudes didnt jack my package

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

What do you expect? For them to offer them for $200 to people so those people can then turn and sell it for $350. I've been helping providing links for people to buy them on European websites. But, if I had spare pairs I wouldn't give them to you guys for $200 when the market value is double that.
I understand your point. However it's not hard to meet and learn about members on NT throughout all of this madness and get a pair in the hands of someone who actually wants them to wear. Isn't that what online "communities" are about? Not tacking on an extra $200-300 on top of an already overpriced shoe. Keep that %*&% on ebay.

I plan on doing just that with the Columbias. I have no interest in the colorway so I plan on copping a few pairs and hooking up people who I think deserve them and miss out.

Maybe I'm just a sneaker hippy.

Honestly I don't think 350 is bad. I feel like that is near market value right now. 180 retail with the potential that the original purchaser paid about 200 (tax or shipping), then turns around and sells for 350 shipped (assume $15 shipping). So the seller nets 135 excluding any PayPal fees. I would say people asking 400 are greedy.

I disagree, $350 is bad when you could have purchased 2 pairs if you added a few more dollars. There's too many people reselling this shoe and majority of them probably work in a sneaker store, I understand people want to make money but this is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

"sneakerst sneaker.st

Still going to be very hard

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Honestly I don't think 350 is bad. I feel like that is near market value right now. 180 retail with the potential that the original purchaser paid about 200 (tax or shipping), then turns around and sells for 350 shipped (assume $15 shipping). So the seller nets 135 excluding any PayPal fees. I would say people asking 400 are greedy.

Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading on here. Even Retail is bad to me. I look at most NT'ers as millionaires now
 Lol says the guy with stacks of dollars as his avatar. I'm not saying I would pay that, but that is what the average price appears to be everywhere and what most people are willing to sell for and pay for. Market value. Hell if it was me I would give a good deal to someone if I knew they would be worn.
Stop with the justification & take the loss.  These shoes are not worth $350 & the price of retail as stated. . .

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

I just wanna take a lil time out to thank da nt fam who helped me out thru this craziness!!! My man been tryin to put me on nt for years but I never really saw the need cuz I always knew at least one person at a ftl or fa or dtlr or fnl and for years I had an employee discount because of this but eventually like all good things that came to ann end. Finally a few months ago I finally listened and joined nt and I must say I completely understand why y'all call. Each other "fam". Big s/o to all those who helped tried to help or just kept in touch with status updates and the such!: rojanjon sthebest litflynt bsixo trevahh good look fam! Enough of my love fest lls

glad you were able to get your hands on yours, brotha.
that's the !sh i like to hear, not "i just ordered my 37th pair and you just ordered your 0th. face!!!".

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Check out all of the scumbags in the buy/sell forum selling their pairs for $350.00+. And here I was thinking NT was all about helping a fellow collector out. SMH. Shame on them.

What do you expect? For them to offer them for $200 to people so those people can then turn and sell it for $350. I've been helping providing links for people to buy them on European websites. But, if I had spare pairs I wouldn't give them to you guys for $200 when the market value is double that.

I agree. I helped out a friend and sold him a Size 8 for a pretty good price. He ended up flipping it for $350. I ain't mad though. At least he used it on gifts and not on himself. 

Originally Posted by Rightguard

"sneakerst sneaker.st

If this is true then it'll be just as hard to cop as they were at 12am EST when ndc originally put them up. I'm hoping to get lucky on a restock though. Just cannot see myself paying over $300 for these.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Pm network is wack. So you basically have to live in this thread to see a pm network is starting smh. I'm getting my pair, so salty I am not. I don't want to be on the list. Basically NTers working against other NTers. Defeats the purpose of working together.

Thats what im talking about right there. Thats that Grown man type thinking. Im on the plane with you.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I understand your point. However it's not hard to meet and learn about members on NT throughout all of this madness and get a pair in the hands of someone who actually wants them to wear. Isn't that what online "communities" are about? Not tacking on an extra $200-300 on top of an already overpriced shoe. Keep that %*&% on ebay.

I plan on doing just that with the Columbias. I have no interest in the colorway so I plan on copping a few pairs and hooking up people who I think deserve them and miss out.

Maybe I'm just a sneaker hippy.

I disagree, $350 is bad when you could have purchased 2 pairs if you added a few more dollars. There's too many people reselling this shoe and majority of them probably work in a sneaker store, I understand people want to make money but this is ridiculous.

I get your point. Hell I helped about a dozen niketalkers get pairs at retail and below so I feel you that people could get have got 2 pairs for that price, but release day has come and gone. Im not the one telling buyers to pay this, they just are. It will probably level off around 300-320 when hype settles down.

Originally Posted by jayt206

"sneakerst sneaker.st

If this is true then it'll be just as hard to cop as they were at 12am EST when ndc originally put them up. I'm hoping to get lucky on a restock though. Just cannot see myself paying over $300 for these.
Yeah your probably right. It'll crash like its 12/23 all over again. But worth a try...

Originally Posted by sheeed

Anyone heard from Natterjacks yet?

From natterjacks this morning

Hello there.Thank you for your message... We have a load of orders for these sneakers (as you can imagine?!) and we are reviewing them and processing them all as soon as possible. We will be in touch with all our Jordan XI Concord customers very soon indeed!All the very best.Ash

Originally Posted by jayt206

Yeah your probably right. It'll crash like its 12/23 all over again. But worth a try...

I doubt it will be a 12 am est release, probably one of nikes 4 am releases that is unannounced, similar to when they update their stock due to cancelled transactions etc. just like they did with the sj and cg

Back
Top Bottom