Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Check out all of the scumbags in the buy/sell forum selling their pairs for $350.00+. And here I was thinking NT was all about helping a fellow collector out. SMH. Shame on them.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Check out all of the scumbags in the buy/sell forum selling their pairs for $350.00+. And here I was thinking NT was all about helping a fellow collector out. SMH. Shame on them.

Are you surprised?

every community has shifty members whether online or in real life.

Right?!? Put me on the pm list, so I can get pairs for retail(or lower). Then turn around and make 2x profit.. any 11 release has greed written all over it.

What do you expect? For them to offer them for $200 to people so those people can then turn and sell it for $350. I've been helping providing links for people to buy them on European websites. But, if I had spare pairs I wouldn't give them to you guys for $200 when the market value is double that.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

What do you expect? For them to offer them for $200 to people so those people can then turn and sell it for $350. I've been helping providing links for people to buy them on European websites. But, if I had spare pairs I wouldn't give them to you guys for $200 when the market value is double that.
I understand your point. However it's not hard to meet and learn about members on NT throughout all of this madness and get a pair in the hands of someone who actually wants them to wear. Isn't that what online "communities" are about? Not tacking on an extra $200-300 on top of an already overpriced shoe. Keep that %*&% on ebay.

I plan on doing just that with the Columbias. I have no interest in the colorway so I plan on copping a few pairs and hooking up people who I think deserve them and miss out.

Maybe I'm just a sneaker hippy.

An fyi...I've tried that whole PM Me deal. Dudes/lurkers hitting me up offering their pairs for an average of around $400.

I guess I'll plan on waiting until the resale price "settles" in a couple months and hopefully get lucky and steal a pair for around $250.

Originally Posted by waverder

Just received tracking # from Endclothing. Anyone else?

NOPE $$!!
im gonna blast them now on email. same with natterjacks after all that id scan fiasco crap

I understand your point. However it's not hard to meet and learn about members on NT throughout all of this madness and get a pair in the hands of someone who actually wants them to wear. Isn't that what online "communities" are about? Not tacking on an extra $200-300 on top of an already overpriced shoe. Keep that %*&% on ebay.

I plan on doing just that with the Columbias. I have no interest in the colorway so I plan on copping a few pairs and hooking up people who I think deserve them and miss out.

Honestly I don't think 350 is bad. I feel like that is near market value right now. 180 retail with the potential that the original purchaser paid about 200 (tax or shipping), then turns around and sells for 350 shipped (assume $15 shipping). So the seller nets 135 excluding any PayPal fees. I would say people asking 400 are greedy.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Are you surprised?

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

how did some of you guys even buy on FNL and Eastbay? I was trying to get on them at around 1135 and it wouldn't even load SMH.

I ended up getting through on FNL at around 3am but never got any confirmation just a paypal payment email.
Thats what I'm still trying to figure out. I kept refreshing the eastbay and fnl page, but it just kept saying the site is down.

to the dudes who ordered off FNL how much does your package weigh? mines is 3.90lbs

i ordered 2 shoes one for me and one for my girl am i supposed to get 2 tracking numbers? i forgot to ask when i spoke to a FNL Rep

Yeah no surprise there. I mean some dude a few pages back has 2 pairs and he was thinking of just selling em strictly because of the resell price trend. I figure if you were lucky enough to cop online then a quick $100-150 dollar profit would be cool ($300-$350 for a pair). If you can make money do it but try but be fair, especially if you're a shoe head yourself. However someone like me who camped for 9 hours in the cold, selling these for $300 would only = $11 an hour. Not really worth it especially cuz it was hella cold even here in the 818 and I sat in one of those wrestling ring chairs. That was not fun. So I can see where some of these prices are coming from. Still get the gasface but just like anything that's in high demand and limited, you gotta pay the piper if you want to play 
ohwell.gif

lol at calling them scumbags, those people have families and other responsibilities just like you

if the money is there and people are willing to pay it then what would you like them to do?

everybody shuns resellers until they get a connect

PM requests are still getting deleted on site.

USE THE PM LIST POST!!!! If y'all wanna send eachother websites, links or offers...that's YOUR DECISION! Discussing PM's here will only get deleted.

But I can't say I'm surprised. It's also one of the reason why a PM list won't work. Too many people don't care about the guidelines or purpose of the list. Everybody wants a free handout and expect things to get dropped in their lap for free.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:
Date on the tag:
10/06/11

Just got them this morning as I said earlier.

And my sister had to sign for them this morning.

/coolstory
Sorry for the bad quick iphone photos! 
tongue.gif

<Looks really good. Can't wait to get home for my HS pair.

They're awesome will get my business again.
I put them up on ebay to see what I can get and buy a pair of space jams if they sell.

Nike.com order will be here tomorrow 
pimp.gif
Should receive my pairs tomorrow, hopefully they look as good as those
pimp.gif

I'm in the same boat as you man, I bought an extra pair to hopefully trade for some SJ's

Honestly I don't think 350 is bad. I feel like that is near market value right now. 180 retail with the potential that the original purchaser paid about 200 (tax or shipping), then turns around and sells for 350 shipped (assume $15 shipping). So the seller nets 135 excluding any PayPal fees. I would say people asking 400 are greedy.

Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading on here. Even Retail is bad to me. I look at most NT'ers as millionaires now

Originally Posted by WaitWut

to the dudes who ordered off FNL how much does your package weigh? mines is 3.90lbs

i ordered 2 shoes one for me and one for my girl am i supposed to get 2 tracking numbers? i forgot to ask when i spoke to a FNL Rep
I ordered from NDC and the weight of my two are 6.90lbs, either a shoe is missing or you and your girl have really small feet. If you ordered at the same time you should have both sneakers in one package, one tracking number.

I just wanna take a lil time out to thank da nt fam who helped me out thru this craziness!!! My man been tryin to put me on nt for years but I never really saw the need cuz I always knew at least one person at a ftl or fa or dtlr or fnl and for years I had an employee discount because of this but eventually like all good things that came to ann end. Finally a few months ago I finally listened and joined nt and I must say I completely understand why y'all call. Each other "fam". Big s/o to all those who helped tried to help or just kept in touch with status updates and the such!: rojanjon sthebest litflynt bsixo trevahh good look fam! Enough of my love fest lls

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading on here. Even Retail is bad to me. I look at most NT'ers as millionaires now

Lol says the guy with stacks of dollars as his avatar. I'm not saying I would pay that, but that is what the average price appears to be everywhere and what most people are willing to sell for and pay for. Market value. Hell if it was me I would give a good deal to someone if I knew they would be worn.

Pm network is wack. So you basically have to live in this thread to see a pm network is starting smh. I'm getting my pair, so salty I am not. I don't want to be on the list. Basically NTers working against other NTers. Defeats the purpose of working together.

Lol the Concords I have sold this weekend aren't early release pairs...
Let's just say the local stores held me down.
Got receipts for all of them,

oh welp, it's NT, what can I expect.

402075_336797613014699_100000533898856_1304034_2110274011_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom