Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

When We order through these websites does it matter if we checkout with Paypal or CC as far as ANY conversion fees or whatever is concerned.
And what is "VAT"????

COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THESE RUN TRUE TO SIZE OR SMALL/BIG?

-THANKS 
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

When We order through these websites does it matter if we checkout with Paypal or CC as far as ANY conversion fees or whatever is concerned.
And what is "VAT"????
I either use my AMEX or Chase Sapphire Preferred because neither incur foreign conversion fees. In my experience paypal charges a conversion fee, but it all depends on what currency the particular site it presenting to paypal.
VAT is Value Added Tax and it is charged to certain countries within the EU. Most sites will automatically adjust your price once you enter a US address if that is indeed where you live.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

And what is "VAT"????
I either use my AMEX or Chase Sapphire Preferred because neither incur foreign conversion fees. In my experience paypal charges a conversion fee, but it all depends on what currency the particular site it presenting to paypal.
VAT is Value Added Tax and it is charged to certain countries within the EU. Most sites will automatically adjust your price once you enter a US address if that is indeed where you live.
Thanks!!! I appreciate it!! So I guess CC it is to avoid those conversion fees!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I ordered two pairs of BC3s from endclothing and did not get hit with any custom charges whatsoever. Also, I ordered a pair of CG XIs last year from Hanon and also did not get charged anything from customs. I don't remember how Hanon shipped but I know endclothing used FedEx. Hope this helps..
It usually takes a few weeks for the fedex customs charges to come in the mail if they did charge you.
I don't think that is correct. 

If you have custom charges they will NOT release the item until the fee is paid in full.

On the other hand, if you're hit BROKERAGE fees, you will still receive your item but you'll also receive a bill about a month or two later.....like someone said they did on the BC3's they got from Europe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THEY RUN TRUE TO SIZE

Retail Price: $180

commonly asked questions, that keep getting asked in the thread every other page

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I ordered two pairs of BC3s from endclothing and did not get hit with any custom charges whatsoever. Also, I ordered a pair of CG XIs last year from Hanon and also did not get charged anything from customs. I don't remember how Hanon shipped but I know endclothing used FedEx. Hope this helps..
It usually takes a few weeks for the fedex customs charges to come in the mail if they did charge you.
^ Correct....just got my fedex customs bill for the Black Cement 3's from SNS yesterday.  Had to do with the value of the shoes in total being over $250 and them forgetting to fill out a shoe declaration form as a gift.  They recently changed from UPS to Fedex evidentally.
Did you order both of your pairs from SNS at the same time and it came in one big box? Or did you order them individually and they sent it to you as smaller shipments?
-Drew

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Sneakerpost.com $300 shipped. LOL these prices are insane.

Low key I feel like shop owners are on NT and seeing this hype so they keep increasing their prices.  Lol.  Either way I'm going to keep trying online and def hit up some local spots if I can't get them online.

All they gotta do is look at another site doing presales

They have already set the precedent of selling out priced @ $299+

So why would they put it any lower?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by DRO3000

this is THE most sought after sneaker EVER MADE!!!

You do know this is a matter of opinion, right?
Honestly,
This is the highest demand Jordan release of all time. I don't think there is even a comparison.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

this is THE most sought after sneaker EVER MADE!!!

Honestly,
This is the highest demand Jordan release of all time. I don't think there is even a comparison.
Really?  Bigger than the first DMPs?

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Honestly,
Really?  Bigger than the first DMPs?
Yes bigger than the first DMPs. Dmps were big for Sneaker Collectors because it was the first package, Had the Jordan XI etc.....
Lets be honest, This is the most popular basketball sneaker, I don't think theres any doubt about it. Also the release date being 2 days before christmas has this on EVERYONES wish list.

CP3 strolling into LA with the 11s on 
roll.gif
.   I'm done! this guy styling on them already and looking Hollywood.  

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

^ Correct....just got my fedex customs bill for the Black Cement 3's from SNS yesterday.  Had to do with the value of the shoes in total being over $250 and them forgetting to fill out a shoe declaration form as a gift.  They recently changed from UPS to Fedex evidentally.
Did you order both of your pairs from SNS at the same time and it came in one big box? Or did you order them individually and they sent it to you as smaller shipments?
-Drew

I would like to know this as well.

Back
Top Bottom