Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Well..Good night y'all...Gotta wake up early tomorrow morning...
wink.gif

Got my phone alarm set
smokin.gif
for what?
nerd.gif

For those of you who are relying on SNS for a cheaper price, I hope you guys realize that you're not getting free shipping unless your order is over 200 euros. You would have been better picking these up from another site rather than dealing with the madness on that site. Your total will come out to $184 and some change with just the regular shipping and not expedited through UPS, if you use Paypal it will be like $190 because of the 2.5% fee. Good luck to all though.

Bought 2 pairs from a legit website for $80 more(free shipping) each. Now I can relax and not worry about release day. I can eliminate the hassle of going out at 4 in a freaky super cold morning to get a wristband the day before. I have work on release day at 5 in the morning so I'm good!! Good luck everyone in getting yours.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

For those of you who are relying on SNS for a cheaper price, I hope you guys realize that you're not getting free shipping unless your order is over 200 euros. You would have been better picking these up from another site rather than dealing with the madness on that site. Your total will come out to $184 and some change with just the regular shipping and not expedited through UPS, if you use Paypal it will be like $190 because of the 2.5% fee. Good luck to all though.
how long would the shipping take? and is there any custom fee's?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by rareair45

Honestly,
This is the highest demand Jordan release of all time. I don't think there is even a comparison.
Really?  Bigger than the first DMPs?
Yes bigger than the first DMPs. Dmps were big for Sneaker Collectors because it was the first package, Had the Jordan XI etc.....
Lets be honest, This is the most popular basketball sneaker, I don't think theres any doubt about it. Also the release date being 2 days before christmas has this on EVERYONES wish list.
I agree. This is the biggest Jordan release ever. There was a initial fallout over the DMP because of the cost ($295 if im not mistaken). There wasn't major news coverage of the DMP release or the Grapes. But there will be on EVERY news coverage on Decemeber 23rd. This coverage will make those who didn't cop and regret it go to any lengths to get a pair. 
Word to this wise, if you miss out, don't freak out. The older retros WILL come down in price and a pair of 00s in decent to good condition will be attainable for $125-$150.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Fairly certain its not 200 euros but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by AllenIverswag21

sorry guys...but can someone inform me on when and where this morning release is happening tomorrow...or in a couple hours?

If they let you know then please let me know because I have 3k+ posts and most people aren't answering PMs.  However, if I somehow get new knowledge then I'll holla at you.

solefreshsoclean is selling them tomorrow? or urban industry? can anyone shed some light on this release thats about to happen??

Originally Posted by JayeRell

sorry guys...but can someone inform me on when and where this morning release is happening tomorrow...or in a couple hours?

If they let you know then please let me know because I have 3k+ posts and most people aren't answering PMs.  However, if I somehow get new knowledge then I'll holla at you.
Will do. 

solefreshsoclean is selling them tomorrow? or urban industry? can anyone shed some light on this release thats about to happen??

bro, not to be a douche but go back and read the the thread in the last few pages. that why they are there. cant be that lazy and not search for information that you want. come on man

AISwag21 just take some time right now and start at page 1 of this thread.  It's long, but some valuable info is in it.  

Back
Top Bottom