Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

UPandCOMING32 I had that problem i didnt see paypal so i crossed it off my list NinerLen thx 211 shipped

Originally Posted by BrMason

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

velcros i meant. why dont they do the whole lace thing.
As a parent, I'm glad anytime I see velcro straps on my kid's shoes. Kids wear out their kicks faster than we do, and I hate it when they can't tie their shoes, but step all over the laces while tearing them up.
i agree with them stepping all over their laces but nike could have easily used elastic band all the way up.
i got my son the bordeauxs which have elastic on the bottom but then a strap on top. i just strap it behind the tongue whenever he feels like boomin on other tikes.

just ordered 2 pairs my size off Shelta...came out to 294 Euro shipped which is approximately $395 USD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tried going back and ordering more sizes for people i know who need em and looks like its basically all sold out except sz8 which i was able to add and checkout with,but didnt.

Originally Posted by NinerLen

$211 shipped from shelta
yours didn't look like this?
[table][tr][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][th=""]Tax free[/th][/tr][tr][td]Items total: [/td] [td]165,49 EUR[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Method of payment (PayPal) [/td] [td] 4,31 EUR [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Shipping cost: [/td] [td] 30,00 EUR [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Offer[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] To pay: [/td] [td] 199,80 EUR [/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shelta is the site I was talking about last week. It's 195 euros which comes to About $254. The more you buy the cheaper the shipping is though.

marc- check your pricing, i ordered 2 pairs and total says:

264+ 17 shipping (2 pairs) Euro......total went from 165x2 + 30 ship = 360 euro to 281 euro because of the 20% off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

marc- check your pricing, i ordered 2 pairs and total says:

264+ 17 shipping (2 pairs) Euro......total went from 165x2 + 30 ship = 360 euro to 281 euro because of the 20% off
pimp.gif

much appreciated joe.
i didn't even go that far. i just checked the cart price.

you guys are ordering 1 pair @ 162 Euro? just get a 2nd for another 120 euro and youre getting 2 pairs shipped at retail, no tax and about $5 shipping

guys,on shelta, do NOT check the cart price....Price gets discounted when you click '"submit order" THEN discount applies and it asks for payment method (only visa, master card and paypal accepted)
edit: sizes may not say SOLD OUT,but if you add to cart, and then click "submit order" it will tell you if its sold out....just because they added to cart does not mean they are in stock....i tried sz9.5-11.5 and got out of stock message

good lookin' on that shelta info- 204 shipped 
pimp.gif

to those who are asking for hookups with info... put in the slightest amount of effort and these will be an easy cop... seriously.

So i'm just curious how many are each of you guys trying to get for yourselves? What will be mission accomplished? I managed to scoop 2 in my size and I'm satisfied but knowing that I can still cop more makes me want to...

weird, my first order of 2 pairs was 281 euro

i was messing around with different sizes just now,added 2 to cart, clicked "submit order" and total said 272 Euro which is $355 USD....wish they were my size, def. wouldve bought them

thanks for the Shelta info
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom