Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I Hope yall reazlized it said UK size and not US size in the cart....My prediction is 75% of the people that ordered will be a whole size too big....
laugh.gif

i paid with paypal, got a confirmation number on their site, and the paypal receipt, but i haven't gotten an email from crookedtongues themselves yet. has anyone else?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Good looks Trunkz550...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Many blessings to you and yours brotha...glad to see so many on here were able to benefit from your drop...that's what it is all about...very good stuff...God is good family...all the time....
pimp.gif
Ha ha, and all the time God is good. No doubt fam be blessed.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

I Hope yall reazlized it said UK size and not US size in the cart....My prediction is 75% of the people that ordered will be a whole size too big....
laugh.gif

maybe a few people, but for alot on here this wasnt out first time around the european block...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i paid with paypal, got a confirmation number on their site, and the paypal receipt, but i haven't gotten an email from crookedtongues themselves yet. has anyone else?

I used Paypal as well dude. I got the confirmation e-mail instantaneously. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Trunkz550 thanks man. Got a 10.5 for a friend of mine. Had to play around a bit but I got it done!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

nerd.gif

-Drew
from paypal or CT? case i got one from paypal...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by robxdrew

nerd.gif

-Drew
from paypal or CT? case i got one from paypal...
I got a receipt e-mail from paypal and a receipt/confirmation e-mail from CT dude.
-Drew

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

laugh.gif

maybe a few people, but for alot on here this wasnt out first time around the european block...
True, mainly directed to the people that just woke up, saw the post and made the mad dash, or just saw the link here and went for it. Easy Mistake!

Has anyone ever ordered from CT using the Free shipping option? How is it? I opted for that one. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

I know fore certain that deerbrook mall is passing out vouchers on the 21st to all the Houston heads that wanna know this information, lady told me that most people really don't know about this though, so it shouldn't be a huge hassle

i just ordered from CT about a month ago. hopefully if they start canceling orders they consider if youve bought from them recently haha...

yeah, i never got an email from CT, but i did get an order number after i completed the purchase, and i got the receipt from paypal.

keeping my fingers crossed.

this is likely the best deal we will see on the internet for these. $5.00 under retail, no tax, and no shipping. can't beat it!

worst comes to worst i still got my local connects tho.

I keep getting internal errors on CT, had it up to confirming my bill address through paypal as well. Damnn

i doubt i will get a cancellation email. i went for another size US12 a few minutes ago, just to see, and it gave me a sold out notification while trying to check out.

if they got it set up to notify you if your size becomes sold out during check out, then if you get all the way thru and get an order number, chances are they're not gonna cancel it on you.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Finally got through but apparently my billing state was blank. FML

that happened to me once also. it's because when you check the box to use your shipping address as your billing, it doesn't auto-fill your state tho. freaking sucks.

luckily i still had a chance to fix it and complete my order tho.

I got the internal server error as I was checking out at the very end but I got a paypal email saying my payment went thru... Be interesting to see how this goes down

Back
Top Bottom