Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

So has anyone had any past experiences with CT and their free global shipping? 
nerd.gif

Super duper slow, takes 11 business days, and with christmas and news years i might take close to 3 weeks. I order cements on 11/24, it shipped 11/25. I got them on 12/12/11
frown.gif

no tracking number either.
sick.gif

nerd.gif

Yea I order from them quite a bit, the free global shipping is cool it just takes a while to receive your shoes and at times customs goes through the box smh not a big deal to some. When you pay for shipping they're pretty fast and goes through fed ex which dont go through ya stuff.

On another note I have received emails in the past when they have over sold hopefully everyone that orders gets their pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trunkz550

^ ha ha as long as it goes thru and that order don't get canceled right? Man getting shoes you want SHOULD NOT be this much of a hassle.

True dude. This was ridiculous. 
laugh.gif

I was lucky to see your post early enough lol. I even had time to make an account and everything. Truly appreciated man.

-Drew

^^ Ya I was lucky enough to see it early too, but then I had credit card issues with international purchases and by the time I had it cleared the site was movin sloooooooowwww and now its crashed..

nevermind, i was tripping... i DID receive my confirmation email from CT.

so on 2 pairs, we shouldn't get hit with any customs fees or anything, right?

i chose the free shipping...

Originally Posted by puffin85

nerd.gif

Yea I order from them quite a bit, the free global shipping is cool it just takes a while to receive your shoes and at times customs goes through the box smh not a big deal to some. When you pay for shipping they're pretty fast and goes through fed ex which dont go through ya stuff.

On another note I have received emails in the past when they have over sold hopefully everyone that orders gets their pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

nerd.gif

Super duper slow, takes 11 business days, and with christmas and news years i might take close to 3 weeks. I order cements on 11/24, it shipped 11/25. I got them on 12/12/11
frown.gif

sick.gif

Damn lol. 
All good though. I'll have the patience to wait. I still got the 2 pairs from H-S that I have to wait for anyways.

Has customs ever held any of your orders? Did they double box or was the shoe box all banged up? 

-Drew

if you ordered 2 or more pairs, you will most likely be hit with custom fees since CT uses free global shipping...

if you ordered one pair, multiple times, then you are good...

hope this helps

just went back to CT...website loaded and my cart was full still.... clicked checkout...loaded fast... put payment info in...selected shipping service...got to check out, clicked "submit order" and........BOOM.....INTERNAL ERROR message
30t6p3b.gif

edit:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
just got an e-mail from CT saying my order is CONFIRMED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...... hopefully they dont cancel 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

just went back to CT...website loaded and my cart was full still.... clicked checkout...loaded fast... put payment info in...selected shipping service...got to check out, clicked "submit order" and........BOOM.....INTERNAL ERROR message
30t6p3b.gif

edit:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
just got an e-mail from CT saying my order is CONFIRMED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...... hopefully they dont cancel 
pimp.gif
 right there with you! No email but i got an order number and money taken from paypal. 
Anyone know when they plan on shipping?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif

Damn lol. 
All good though. I'll have the patience to wait. I still got the 2 pairs from H-S that I have to wait for anyways.

Has customs ever held any of your orders? Did they double box or was the shoe box all banged up? 

-Drew
When are H-S shipping out and how long does it take to get them

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if you ordered 2 or more pairs, you will most likely be hit with custom fees since CT uses free global shipping...

if you ordered one pair, multiple times, then you are good...

hope this helps
i selected their shipping for 12 Pounds, and they gave it to me for free (just checked my email receipt)...hopefully it ships fedex and no fees

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

pimp.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif

Damn lol. 

-Drew

H-S said that they will start shipping on the 27th. Then it says on their site that it takes 2-5 business days to be delivered to the U.S.
-Drew

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif

Damn lol. 

-Drew
Never had to pay custom fees and Ive doubled up on them before Playoff 13

Sammie- HS ships the 27th it said, how long im not to sure. I got a pre-order over there as well, hoping that no cancelations there.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

H-S said that they will start shipping on the 27th. Then it says on their site that it takes 2-5 business days to be delivered to the U.S.
-Drew

Damn why so late thats after new years

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ok, so say they do hit us with customs fees on 2 pairs. about how much would that be?
about $30-45.. but i double up on bc3 from ct last month and never got hit with customs fee. i used free shipping too

CT is running pretty smooth...was able to add sizes to cart, but when i click the cart to go checkout it just keeps loading
laugh.gif

hhv.de has sz 8, 9, 10.5, 12, and 13 on pre-order
260 shipped from germany.  I'm not payin' all that-- so figured I'd pass it along.

make sure you register and click "outside of EU" to avoid the VAT .

Back
Top Bottom