Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^too steep for my blood. i'm hopin to get em for 100 bucks less than that LOL
The only way that's happening is through Swoosh obviously... but that's up in the air (and I would say most likely not going to happen)...

way too steep considering what has yet to also start pre-ordering
Under retail+tax shipped (or right around there) is pretty dang good... so I wouldn't say it's steep.  There's are reason why they're going so quickly.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Zyzz

because i always miss out
laugh.gif

the only time i thought i got lucky with the DB IV's then couldnt check out and the site went down. like i said i never have any luck with this crap.

a few people have been trying to help me out through PM so i appreciate the help but i should have never went to sleep this morning otherwise i would have got a pair. thats my fault obviously.

also what were the prices you guys paid this morning?
nerd.gif
Urban Industry ended up being around $185 shipped for each pair...

I think Hanon-Shop was around $190-$195 shipped per pair.

Ehhh... i feel you. It's just one of those things.

I haven't gotten lucky online for a lot of things (well, stateside sites at least).

But my pair at urban came up to 170 and some change (just checked my account).

That's quite a comeup.

Btw, say i purchased a pair at my size and wanted to return a pair i purchased from somewhere else...
at say... Finish Line or FTL, would it work with a legitimate receipt? It's essentially the same item, just different size.

So I checked out my pre-ordered pair at footlocker today, and the blue sole on my pair doesnt look as blue as some pairs ive seen posted. It looked more like a faded light purple/grey tint

CANCELLED MY TWO EUROPEAN 10.5 PAIRS. GUESS SOMEONE WILL GET LUCKY IN A BIT.

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE JORDANS OF ALL TIME AND DECIDED I CAN'T BUY WITHOUT SCRUTINIZING AND INSPECTING MY PAIRS AND THE BOX IN PERSON TO MAKE SURE I GET THE MOST PERFECT LOOKING PAIRS AND PACKAGE I CAN POSSIBLY GET.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE JORDANS OF ALL TIME AND DECIDED I CAN'T BUY WITHOUT SCRUTINIZING AND INSPECTING MY PAIRS AND THE BOX IN PERSON TO MAKE SURE I GET THE MOST PERFECT LOOKING PAIRS AND PACKAGE I CAN POSSIBLY GET.
what site

please respond

If you did that you'd want to put it in the box that came from FNL or FTL, I know FTL puts a sticker with their product code on the box and probably wouldn't touch anything that came to them without it, also anything coming from Europe or Asia is going to have the smooth edge on the tag.

Originally Posted by BrMason

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Milk didnt show any changes in their size availability after how long time had passed.

And with all the lurkers here (you guys suck by the way and here is a big F-U from me, sign on and retaliate if you want so you come out of your hiding place), I'm sure folks kept on copping without Milk updating the site so who knows how many they actually had and how many cancellations they will send out.

There seems to be a good amount of availability, but each person seems to want AT LEAST 2-3.
I'm here, taking care of my 2 small kids (2 yrs old & 6 mos. old). Sorry I can't spend all my time posting on here with you, but thanks to NT I was able to cop my ONE pair because there is no way in hell I would be able to camp out for some shoes. Sorry for "suckin".
Word. I'm here, I guess that I suck as well for taking care of my son is a year old "running" around the house and getting into everything. That is what fatherhood does to you (if you know, you understand). Also it is difficult going on my laptop at times because he pulls the keys off the keyboard. You should be glad that you are e-thugging because there would be no way that you would say F-U to my face.
laugh.gif

Anyways, I still failed to get one yet. All I want is ONE pair. And the people who gave out links (you know who you are), thanks.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

im sorry, i realize you have to do you but i dont really understand this mentality.  i can maybe understand if your just going to put them in a display case but if your going to wear them? i just dont see the point...

What did the total come out to for Urdan Industry....Mines was about $198. How come I'm reading that some people got theres for a little cheaper? I used PayPal btw...

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:
Bay Area folks, watch out for that Shoe Palace dood who bullys people in line like he does with every major release. He is some big black guy I hear, and he rolls deep with his crew who just cuts in line.

No one has been brave to step up the previous releases. I have a feeling this time it is going to be different lol

That dude is the manager of the Hilltop SP. Im sure he has his whole inventory allocated to his family and friends.
hopefully someone brings a razor and cuts his face this time around.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know that you just didn't go there.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

What did the total come out to for Urdan Industry....Mines was about $198. How come I'm reading that some people got theres for a little cheaper? I used PayPal btw...
Mine came up to $194. I didn't use paypal.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

That dude is the manager of the Hilltop SP. Im sure he has his whole inventory allocated to his family and friends.
hopefully someone brings a razor and cuts his face this time around.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know that you just didn't go there.

I agree with Rex Ryan.  Anybody who bullys there way into line by cutting deserves to have their knee caps broken.  I swear, there are so many heartless people out there.    If you cant get them on release day, be a man, suck it up, and pay the extra money for them like everybody else in the US is gonna have to do when they sell out.

My total from Hanon Shop came out to $181.84 per pair. Couldn't ask for a better result after staying up all night.
pimp.gif

Z-I know you missed out a buncha times but I'll keep my eye out for you. Look for a PM from me in the near future. And please everyone, refrain from posting "include me too" or "i'd like that PM." A lot of us on here have literally been putting in work to get the chance to secure our pairs. We didn't expect anything to get handed to us. If you put in the time/effort, you will have no problem at all getting what you need.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

trying to cancel one of my pre-orders pairs... keep a look out for a size 12

What site? That's the size I need and have yet to get a pair. PM me please.

There was a 5% gold customer discount if you logged into your account. I got 2 pairs for $356 after the discount, which means I paid $178 per pair

My 11.5 came out to $198 shipped also...

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess its not meant to be. actually stayed up til around 5am est and got no PMs and nothing in this thread plus the site i was watching didnt do anything so i went to sleep. wake up and this thread jumps 20 pages.

SMH x100000

i cannot catch a break SMHHHHH
I feel you. I had the same issue.  I really think some people have inside info and others are just here at the right time honestly. Since I have a life, family, and job it's hard for me to hover these forums like I did in college. 
 Are you on Twitter?  For some reason I think info like this is quicker to share on there.  If I find out anything new I'll hit you up on there. My Twitter is in my sig.
I'm in the same boat as you a family & full time job. It's all about doing your homework. I have been out of the sneaker game for years, got back in it this year for the 3's & 5's. I spent a couple of hours googling sneaker stores in great Britain & the rest of Europe. I then proceeded to email every single one of those websites about their pre-order dates. After that I developed a game plan about what stores to attack. I figured soleheaven.com would be easy because no one knew they were releasing their pair at 5 AM ET unless they contacted them.
If you did not secure a pair, you did not work hard enough, with all that said. I still couldn't secure a second pair due to work also. But, there's still several possibilities out there. You should have a gameplan about which stores to attack in the next week. (hint, hint there's some British stores that did not take pre-orders but will release them on RD.

Back
Top Bottom