Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Even if you were to camp out, what are the odds of you even grabbing a pair in your size? How early would you have to camp out?

The day before (I'm talking like 9 P.M. the day before, right after work steez, sitting in the front of the line with a mouthful of cold waffle house or something hittin dudes with the troll face smile)....But prepared for shenanigans like a raffle, 
laugh.gif

I suggest most of you secure a pair online before RD, or else you probably will end up empty handed unless you have a connect. However please avoid sites like RMKstore, ya'll do realize it's in the same pond as AR, VMV and all the rest of them, right? 

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

What's good with the Nike UK store?

they don't ship to the states, so unless you got someone over in the EU to ship them to, you're SOL on that front

I know someone explained customs fee earlier in the thread but I can't find it. Can someone explain it for me please? My order was $257 total from London and I was wondering if customs will hit me with a fee

Originally Posted by trevahh

I know someone explained customs fee earlier in the thread but I can't find it. Can someone explain it for me please? My order was $257 total from London and I was wondering if customs will hit me with a fee

It depends if the declare in down or not. 

If you are going to camp out do your homework. Find out what each store has in your area before you start standing in line.

Originally Posted by kicks409

Eastbay is horrible right now smh just a taste of what's to come on the 22nd
laugh.gif
  Exactly.  
I'm fully prepared for disappointment at midnite on the 23rd and a possible brief camp out a few hours later.  SMH.  

GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER FROM MY SELLER... IN DUE TIME 
happy.gif
.. .RD GOTTA LOCK IN AT LEAST 1 MORE PAIR THO 
frown.gif

Crazy how much money JB leaves on the table. The fact that people can't walk in the store and buy them on release day or even wake up at 9am on release day and place an order.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

They dont ship to the US

I know that but why is there still a FSR for preorders on the site? Is the UK just not into them? And if I do have a connect in the UK to cop me one, the shoes will ship to them on the 23rd correct?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Crazy how much money JB leaves on the table. The fact that people can't walk in the store and buy them on release day or even wake up at 9am on release day and place an order.

Crazy how much people don't understand simple business..
There's a reason Jordan Brand and other companies don't produce an unlimited amount of their higher end products.

Use your head.

The damn lebron China's got Eastbay in a frenzy

im surprised, i place in in cart a few minutes after launch, check out without a timer line. it was almost too east. got confirmation too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mlee21

There's a reason Jordan Brand and other companies don't produce an unlimited amount of their higher end products.

Use your head.
Looks at sig and sees why you are so salty. 

Use your head.
Ha he said higher end. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Use your head.
Ha he said higher end. 
Higher end compared to this crap Team Jordan line and Jumpman series? Yes
Higher end to the rest of the shoe industry? No

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

The damn lebron China's got Eastbay in a frenzy

im surprised, i place in in cart a few minutes after launch, check out without a timer line. it was almost too east. got confirmation too.
laugh.gif
Same here haha. I had to keep processing order about 15-20 times but it went through! Having to remove the bred lebrons from my cart took a good minute as well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Copped at 9:06. Received confirmation almost right afterwards.

Damn you need a European payment method for Nike Europe...still showing a full size run but it def said sold out not too long ago...hmmmm

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

They dont ship to the US

I know that but why is there still a FSR for preorders on the site? Is the UK just not into them? And if I do have a connect in the UK to cop me one, the shoes will ship to them on the 23rd correct?
Nope. A lot of heat just sits over there. I remember when OC Kobe VIs came out Niketown London still had them weeks later. As far as I know if you order them they'll ship on the 23rd. Unless your friend is flying back here with the kicks for you, its not really worth it tho. You'll have to pay a lot to ship them overseas. I know someone in London and was going to have them pick up the Kobes for me but once I saw how much it would cost to ship them I passed. Good luck to you though

Back
Top Bottom