Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

It's gonna be hell tryna get these
30t6p3b.gif

I'm hoping for the best thru NDC. If its a no go then I'll head over to my Footlocker @ 10pm pst too see how the lineups looking. I got lucky with the TB3s and Metallic Vs when I showed up like 630 in the am and was 10th in line but this release might actually take more hours. I'm hoping to get 2 online and 1 in person. If not I'll just cop the retro 14s since they're just sitting w/FSR online lol

Originally Posted by Litflynt

I cannot stress how glad I am that these Euro sites (oqium and UI) came through...
In the past, DSS and UTA would be my go to but with these hypebeast level of desire....so glad I am done with Jordan hunting after this...

anyway, my little one's came in today...size 2.5y .....one more gift under the tree...
7bA7Dl.jpg

o9MxUl.jpg

So clean, your kid's gonna be swaggin on his friends lol... Can't wait till mine come in

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Does anybody know of any stores in the San Diego area that will be getting the concords for sure? I'll be in San Diego for the holidays and have no idea of any Jordan spots anywhere in that will have them.. Thanks for the help.

unless youre willing to camp out for 12+hours dont even bother
each store is only getting 12-24 pairs and a few of em only getting 1 pair of each size
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone else gonna be camping out at Footaction 34th street?

And what's good with the wristbands for Niketown NY? Did they give em out yet

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Does anybody know of any stores in the San Diego area that will be getting the concords for sure? I'll be in San Diego for the holidays and have no idea of any Jordan spots anywhere in that will have them.. Thanks for the help.

each store is only getting 12-24 pairs and a few of em only getting 1 pair of each size
30t6p3b.gif
THAT
Trucks are getting jacked in SD according to that link posted a few pages back. They may not show up at all
laugh.gif

my girl works at fnl, and said she put my sz 9 on hold, im afraid managers will stop her for buying it whens its time coz of sum stupid policies, so for all those who worked or has worked at fnl or ftl, i was wondering if stuff like this is a gurantee specially if you work at d place. or it all depends on the pairs they got?? or how cool the managers are?? any input would be much appreciated as she dont know if itll change either.

I was just comparing my pair that i got from my local spot on Wednesday and early pairs on youtube....the thing that stands out the most is the milky soles on my pair. if your gonna buy these on ebay make sure the soles are milky and not land a fake pair from these early sites.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

I was just comparing my pair that i got from my local spot on Wednesday and early pairs on youtube....the thing that stands out the most is the milky soles on my pair. if your gonna buy these on ebay make sure the sole are milky.
You have to take into consideration how the video camera or photo camera saturates colors. It might be that they look more blueish because you're watching them through video or pictures.

My Endclothing international transaction fee was $47 and my UI internationsl we're $18 I think on XI orders. Damn fees. I noticed if you use PayPal, fees don't apply

Originally Posted by waverder

My Endclothing international transaction fee was $47 and my UI internationsl we're $18 I think on XI orders. Damn fees. I noticed if you use PayPal, fees don't apply

That sux... tack on the possibility of customs fee and your looking at reseller price. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

30t6p3b.gif
THAT
Trucks are getting jacked in SD according to that link posted a few pages back. They may not show up at all
laugh.gif

A lot of SD info on this page...Is everything that I'm reading true? I was always under the assumption that chain stores ie FL, FA, CHAMPS, FNL always got a good amount of pairs...If thats the case then WOW good luck...Y'all really think that people are going to be camping out for 12+ hours out here?!?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

THAT
laugh.gif

A lot of SD info on this page...Is everything that I'm reading true? I was always under the assumption that chain stores ie FL, FA, CHAMPS, FNL always got a good amount of pairs...If thats the case then WOW good luck...Y'all really think that people are going to be camping out for 12+ hours out here?!?
My bad man. Not trucks, it was a store. I'm in LA so I don't know how it goes down over there but here's the story.

http://www.10news.com/news/30009326/detail.html

Depending on what card you use. I have two that do not charge foreign conversion fees. Paypal will charge you for currency conversion as well depending on how the merchant presents the charge.

Copped in Harlem, $300 out the door, hurts to pay that much over retail, but I can comfortably afford it so I'm good. Most stores sold their stock already or weren't getting them at all. Crazy

Footlocker, Footaction, and Sheihks at fashion valley mall
Footlocker and kids footlocker, Footaction, Champs, Shoe Palace, Sheihks, and Finishline at Plaza Bonita Mall in National City will have them as well

Good luck and be safe.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Anyone else gonna be camping out at Footaction 34th street?

And what's good with the wristbands for Niketown NY? Did they give em out yet

I know RF is doing wrist bands tonight. 

For me, Paypal on Urban...No fee
Visa on Hanon....$ 3.72  fee....Well worth it

Originally Posted by nikeairon

laugh.gif

A lot of SD info on this page...Is everything that I'm reading true? I
was always under the assumption that chain stores ie FL, FA, CHAMPS, FNL
always got a good amount of pairs...If thats the case then WOW good
luck...Y'all really think that people are going to be camping out for 12+ hours out here?!?
My bad man. Not trucks, it was a store. I'm in LA so I don't know how it goes down over there but here's the story.

http://www.10news.com/news/30009326/detail.html

It happened a few blocks away from my house. The Footaction was the store that got robbed. I'm glad I'll be in surgery on the RD. Be safe everyone
smile.gif

I honestly think I'm going to pass on these...went to 3 stores in BK and the glue stains on every single pair is horrible! One of the worst quality kicks I've seen Jordan ever produce. I wanted to take pics, but the owner was getting tight, this is just sad...

not sure why cats are stressin over this release. I'm rollin up with Willie Norwood on release day with 7 Rolls Royces outside and we gonna do this.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

Copped in Harlem, $300 out the door, hurts to pay that much over retail, but I can comfortably afford it so I'm good. Most stores sold their stock already or weren't getting them at all. Crazy
eek.gif
 damn son you got babboozled, hoodwinked, Got, cheated, taken for a ride, swindled, there's more but I cant think of anything else
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom