Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I don't think it's going to be as bad as some of yall say it.

But it will be the worst since the DMP release.

Eastbay/NDC or bust. Been doing this for 10 years now. I'm done breaking my neck over shoes.

i really hope my pair doesn't come with low cut patent like mikeposite's
frown.gif

i hate that!

Originally Posted by wkej

Anyone know how many NT Chicago got ???
And what time they start selling ??
How was it with CG???
I know they had A LOT of pairs and had a crazy line but still had sizes around noon on the 23rd.

Y'all need to stop hating on riddla and start hatingggggggggggg on meeeeeee!!!!

25 pairs. secured!!!!!

5 from vmvinc
5 from rmkstore
5 from slamdunkspace
5 from air Randy
5 from kicks-lab
-and I gotz planzzz to get more from these, very reputable, sites!!!!!

*****had to fill this thread with sarcasm cause the hatred is ridiculous. Although, riddla kinda deserved it; he's also getting hated on harddddd hardddd harrdddd in the KD4 thread for his 10x nerfs. is this display of d-baggery, a coincidence or a trend????

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by wkej

Anyone know how many NT Chicago got ???
And what time they start selling ??
How was it with CG???
I know they had A LOT of pairs and had a crazy line but still had sizes around noon on the 23rd.
Thanks
Do you know if they open earlier or at regular hours ???

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

yall think a pair of cords for banneds is a fair trade?

WHO EVER GETS THE CONCORDS IS GETTING THE SHORT END OF THE STICK.

BANNED 1'S ARE WAY BETTER QUALITY AND A LOT MORE LIMITED AND YES, I HAVE HELD RETAIL PAIRS OF CONCORDS IN MY HANDS TO JUDGE QUALITY.

i went around shopped around NYC today, most mom and pop shops had FSR but they wanted $300
i wasnt paying that, i told a couple spots the most ill pay is $240, they said $280 i walked out
laugh.gif

edit: and the patent leather cut is poor. not as bad as the CDP's, but its not better than the Cool Greys

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

something looks off on these i can't put my finger on it

It's the patent leather cut. Just try to focus on the front/toe of the shoe, lol

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Y'all need to stop hating on riddla and start hatingggggggggggg on meeeeeee!!!!

25 pairs. secured!!!!!

5 from vmvinc
5 from rmkstore
5 from slamdunkspace
5 from air Randy
5 from kicks-lab
-and I gotz planzzz to get more from these, very reputable, sites!!!!!

*****had to fill this thread with sarcasm cause the hatred is ridiculous. Although, riddla kinda deserved it; he's also getting hated on harddddd hardddd harrdddd in the KD4 thread for his 10x nerfs. is this display of d-baggery, a coincidence or a trend????

Banned are way better quality.  I too have had the concords in my hand the other day from my local FL and the quality is nice unforunatley Im noy that impressed and a little disappointed. Nice compared to what JB has been putting out recently says very little ya'll.  Really makes me only want to get 1 pair instead of multiple. 

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Banned are way better quality.  I too have had the concords in my hand the other day from my local FL and the quality is nice unforunatley Im noy that impressed and a little disappointed. Nice compared to what JB has been putting out recently says very little ya'll.  Really makes me only want to get 1 pair instead of multiple. 

how do concords compare to sj quality

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

sorry bro, never had the SJ from the og's to the retros.  I dont like gray shoes so i passed just simply based on that and dont get wraped up in the hype all these kids create.  I really thought this would be the shoe for me to go crazy with when buying several pairs.  All I know is Ive had the OG's, the retro, passed on the DMP's and thats all I have to compare to.  Like I said, Im not impressed, not with the price hike and all the drama surrounding it.  Ive got my opinion and thats that.  I will cop a pair simply because this shoe is what got me hooked to begin with.  to me its really seems thin and tripleing on socks is the only way I can get the same comfort and inner quality as my OG's and my previous retros. 

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

sorry bro, never had the SJ from the og's to the retros.  I dont like gray shoes so i passed just simply based on that and dont get wraped up in the hype all these kids create.  I really thought this would be the shoe for me to go crazy with when buying several pairs.  All I know is Ive had the OG's, the retro, passed on the DMP's and thats all I have to compare to.  Like I said, Im not impressed, not with the price hike and all the drama surrounding it.  Ive got my opinion and thats that.  I will cop a pair simply because this shoe is what got me hooked to begin with.  to me its really seems thin and tripleing on socks is the only way I can get the same comfort and inner quality as my OG's and my previous retros. 

i own sjs literally I imagine that the 2011 concords will be the exact same layout just that instead of the upper being black and soles icy, upper will be white and soles slightly blue
it seems the patent cut just keeps getting lower and lower and....

Originally Posted by bryhe1

The Nike Employee Store in Greenland New Hampshire is taking phone orders, YOU must be a Nike Employee with a Valid Employee number, 1 Per Customer, Calls start 10 AM Eastern Time. $96 dollars for a pair
happy.gif

Nike Employee Store Greenland 603-431-3341 150 Ocean Rd. Greenland, NH

WOW look at that price!!You can't ask for a better connect than NIKE themselves. Must be nice to have that advantage

has anyone ordered from www.kickz.com I wanna cop from them but wanted to make sure I dont get scammed imma pull the triiger I wear a 14 but can get in a 15 and not sure how im gonna look on release date.

Getting anxious now.. it's almost time. I still remember the madness for the CDP XI/XII, and the Spacejam riot at Arden a few years back. To think that this will be worse is crazy. For these though, I will go through madness haha 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

i was wondering how does camping out at the malls work? ive only done nike towns

At Arden here in Sacramento when I first started camping, they used to have one giant line divided into lines for each different store. (Footlocker, Champs, Finishline, etc.) Then they'd let people in by order of the store you were waiting for. No particular order, just whatever store was ready at 6AM. Now, I'm pretty sure they just have a giant line and they let you in to walk to the store you want. Security isn't always watching you though, so just be careful. Depending on your area, be ready for sh** to pop off. Like in Houston. Out here in Sacramento, all we have are people who think they're from the bay so I don't have much to worry about. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom