Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

People better stop doubting the HYPE of these shoes! I just sold a size 8 pair on Ebay like 5 days ago for $285 shipped in less than 2 hours of listing them for preorder. If you're not gonna be one of those people to wake up early & stand in line or wait til 12am RSD and take your chances online I suggest you think of a reasonable price on how much you think you wanna pay and pay it. As for me I already got the 2000 but I'm still gonna try my luck online and wake up hella early to snag a pair. LOL

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

i was wondering how does camping out at the malls work? ive only done nike towns

They are all different.  due tothe chaos at my malls last year, security is not allowing camping and will kick people off the property if lined up before 4 am.  They did it for the III releases so folks camped out across the street.  They will hand out tickets for FL, FA, Champs and only u can enter if the ticket matches the store.  Otherwise they dont let you in.  There will be additional cops and security for these.  I talked to the Mall management and the are trying to prevent people from buying multiples for less chances of getting robbed.  They said that it is to tempting for people to get snagged so they dont want people walking out with tons of bags. Then once the crowd goes down and mall opens for regular hours, its fair game.

really worried for RD on NDC
frown.gif
sure there will be A LOT but never actually purchased from them

Originally Posted by DHD28

i really hope my pair doesn't come with low cut patent like mikeposite's
frown.gif

i hate that!
This! I've seen some pairs that the pl cut looks on point! but hey... its JB!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M NOT GONNA LIE I WILL BE RESELLING A LOT MORE THAN 9 PAIRS.

Same thing for me pretty much.I can't believe some of the hate in here.Y'all would do the same thing if: a) you had the cake b) you had the links c) you didn't start putting in work last week
laugh.gif
:

Is it really that bad or just the angle the shoe was shot from? It looks like there's almost an inch of PL before it hits the midsole even at the lowest point.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Who's mad tho?

frown.gif
 damn @ that cut

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Who's mad tho?

frown.gif
 damn @ that cut

The cut on those look like the variant spacejam i almost got faked out on:frown: hope u didn't get screwed over op, bc 2 identical pairs of fakes hurrrrrts. None of my XI's have that super low cut patent, and all of the super well made fakes that ive seen, have the same cut as yours. A lot of people in denial, would attribute those inconsistencies, to a blatant disregard by JB in quality control, when really, QC has nothing to do with the matter.Fakes=fake And those def didn't come from a retail connect cause that's just ducktales.i would return those bad boys asap, while u can...(45 day paypal buyer protection-SERIOUSLY!!)I sincerely hope, that I'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that pair is sketchhhhhy. I definitely wouldn't buy that pair, or advise anyone I know to buy em.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Same thing for me pretty much.I can't believe some of the hate in here.Y'all would do the same thing if: a) you had the cake b) you had the links c) you didn't start putting in work last week
laugh.gif

Some have all of the above but choose rather to be a blessing to others rather than benefit from their misfortunes. Family holdin real paper with real connects don't need to make their bread flipping GR Retros. This is not collecting. This is reselling. Funny thing to me is some of you cats think you're doin it big flippin 15-25 pairs of kicks.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
people who have real money dont hustle to resell sneakers on the internet.  your comment is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by bryhe1

The Nike Employee Store in Greenland New Hampshire is taking phone orders, YOU must be a Nike Employee with a Valid Employee number, 1 Per Customer, Calls start 10 AM Eastern Time. $96 dollars for a pair
happy.gif

Nike Employee Store Greenland 603-431-3341 150 Ocean Rd. Greenland, NH

WOW look at that price!!You can't ask for a better connect than NIKE themselves. Must be nice to have that advantage

0d9c2cbe-0379-4b29-8baa-7d87d2ab0dd1.jpg

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Y'all need to stop hating on riddla and start hatingggggggggggg on meeeeeee!!!!

25 pairs. secured!!!!!

5 from vmvinc
5 from rmkstore
5 from slamdunkspace
5 from air Randy
5 from kicks-lab
-and I gotz planzzz to get more from these, very reputable, sites!!!!!

*****had to fill this thread with sarcasm cause the hatred is ridiculous. Although, riddla kinda deserved it; he's also getting hated on harddddd hardddd harrdddd in the KD4 thread for his 10x nerfs. is this display of d-baggery, a coincidence or a trend????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought you was serious, not because of 25 pairs, it was the sites that you listed.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

laugh.gif
people who have real money dont hustle to resell sneakers on the internet.  your comment is ridiculous.
Well, on a larger volume anyways.

Anybody know how the NIkeTown wristbands work? Is it a removeable wristband? Do you pay in advance? Are you guaranteed a certain size with the wristband?

[h6]"We will most likely have them for sale on Tuesday. Our price will be over $400. Keep checking back for updates. The Retro 11 is going to be released in stores on Dec. 23rd and it's going to be a madhouse. People will be camping out days before the release date. Don't be surprised if you see your local news mention something about it" - 23isback.com

marketing hype...it was gonna be crazy regardless, but now because its being literally advertised that way, its gonna rev up the demand even higher than it already is, and thats what makes people go around stabbing and waving guns just because they aint get a pair, yeah, is gonna be a "madhouse" alright,[/h6]

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by wkej

Anyone know how many NT Chicago got ???
And what time they start selling ??
How was it with CG???
I know they had A LOT of pairs and had a crazy line but still had sizes around noon on the 23rd.
Thanks
Do you know if they open earlier or at regular hours ???
NT chi is doing a midnight release fam, they said it on facebook and twitter earlier today.

HANDPICKING AND SCRUTINIZING YOUR PAIRS IN PERSON WILL BE CRUCIAL FOR THIS RELEASE. FROM ALL THE PAIRS I'VE BEEN ABLE TO GATHER UP THE PATENT LEATHER CUT VARIES QUITE A BIT.

Back
Top Bottom