Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Smh. Is that 34th street? I'm thinking about hitting up Fulton Street in Brooklyn. Think I'll be too early if I wait in line at 3am? They open at 6

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ Yeah I was going to purchased from them until they told me they basically would only be receiving a half size run. I see the size 10 and 11 are already gone.
Ya I was kinda bummed they didn't get my 11.5 but when they emailed me I saw they would have US 12 so I attempted it and got em.

Shipping takes 1-3 weeks which also pushed me away a bit, figured not many other people would know about that site, until it got posted lol.

Shipping takes 1-3 weeks which also pushed me away a bit, figured not many other people would know about that site, until it got posted lol.

Yeah i'am not sure
 should i pull the trigger ???

Good looks on the link Proballer. Appreciate it. Figured shipping was 1000 because it prevents you form buying more than one pair. Nonetheless got a pair.

^ Yeah I was going to purchased from them until they told me they basically would only be receiving a half size run. I see the size 10 and 11 are already gone.
that was a reply to my question or someone else's? Jus checking...

Originally Posted by macNcheese

Eastbay rep...I wasnt able to look through all the pages and sorry if it's been asked and prolly a stupid question but will my eastbay.com $100 giftcard work for this release? i plan on using it friday

If this is the one that was purchased with a 20% discount sold on Black Friday if I remember right it doesn't actually get activated until the 26th of December. If you're using a giftcard purchased under normal conditions you should be good though.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Good looks on the link Proballer. Appreciate it. Figured shipping was 1000 because it prevents you form buying more than one pair. Nonetheless got a pair.

did you cop ??

Originally Posted by wkej

did you cop ??
copped one size 12. If you added more shipping was rape. I guess it was their way to prevent you from buying multiple pairs.
smokin.gif

No problem. Just trying to help those who havent got theirs get em. I had help, so I am sharing the knowledge..

wow, that swish site had a few and now almost all gone within a few mins.

i hpoe people realize it was UK size lol 
and accounted the conversion for the size they need.

i bet some folks got way over excited and may have missed that..

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by airedweezy

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

then again the space jam release turned into a full out stampede when i went the more i read and hear people talk about this shoe the less im a feel bad if i dont cop will try but wont brake my head going all over la county for these online and one footlocker dont cop ill just pick up the 14s or some old retroe and call it a year 
Stampede? Same thing happened during the Kobe Rice release. Security didn't let people line up so you had 100 deep posting up next to their cars. As soon as one person said #$%@ it, everyone gunned it all at once to form a "line". I got mine, but never again! I know South Coast Plaza in OC just opened their HoH over the summer, so they might be a better spot. 
Well the manager told me that this time around they're gonna give out tickets every hour, 1 per person for each size till they are all gone. Starting at 7 or 8 am that Thursday. And there's going to be a employee checking the tickets of the people in line regularly. I was gonna go right after work @5 and try my luck for a ticket but if not then NDC it is. Definetly calling SCP tomorrow tho to see what their game plan is! Thanks man

I just called and spoke to someone at Lakewood HOH and they told me they wouldn't be passing out tickets like they did last year; first come, first serve. They did say that the line will start at 8 am on Thursday. I will plan on being there and hope they do pass out tickets since it somehow ensures that there will be no cutting in line. The CG release last year was fairly smooth because of the ticket system.

I also called South Coast HOH and dude said they will be releasing them at 7 am on Friday. Line will start at 5 am but need to check with mall security.

Originally Posted by wkej

did you cop ??
copped one size 12. If you added more shipping was rape. I guess it was their way to prevent you from buying multiple pairs.
smokin.gif

U sure it wasn't a UK size 12???

Back
Top Bottom