Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Just 3 more hours until all hell breaks loose. lol...

Just patiently waiting. Any one got popcorn? 
tongue.gif

Connan_popcorn.gif

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Wish I was in LV so I could have gotten a wristband but I'm stuck back home in WI nowhere close to a shoe store. The one told me they got 14 pairs and I'm not bothering heading there.

smokin.gif
...try callin every major shoe store in your area....since your in a small market your chances are
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Damn,

Got the Spacejams and CG's with EASE off CT. Guess the vultures know about them now though.

Mall it is in the a.m.

Were you unable to add them to a cart or were they just straight sold out?

I was able to add, can't check out though.

dam I have 8 Concords in my cart and they don't want to load. Was so pissed and never stopped clicking.

i tell you what, peeps in line ain't gonna take people holding spots for other people they know too kindly, that "he/she is with us" stuff aint gonna fly for this release haha

SneakerHeathen wrote:
Whats real cray is that NT scottsdale gave out wristbands yesterday but since a new line formed today this morning they're re-wristbanding...

lmaoooooooooooo........

Thats pretty shady because I called Quarters and they said no wrist bands and that no lining up will be allowed - based on property management decisions...

shady shady....any reports of how many are showing up?

I went to Arrow head today and FTL has ONE FSR and the SHEIKS has 2 pairs of each size and Champs had they allocation sent to Metro Center....

This is bananas......I got my UI order shipped and waiting on Oqium to either post a tracking or cancel the order....

Going to try NDC because they offer Sat delivery if you choose 2 day air, other wise, oh well....
so wait a sec...  they handed out wristbands last night AND this morning????  i was apart of the early line this morning.  after our group was done there was another group waiting out front of the store for their wristbands.  so which group's wristbands are valid????????

as for the line, they said on their FB you can line up at 10am STARTING.  my daughter and i got there at 930 and we were already 67 and 68 in line.  i don't care about that part but the story from this store seems to be all over the place.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Not sure if this site is legit so that's a warning. The amout of sizes available are questionable but here is the link

http://www.soleawesome.co...rd-retro-2011-378037107/
When are you about to head to southland?

Later tonight. I saw no line at doors, hopefully there will still be no line

My buddy is going there. Turns out that mall security is gonna pass out wrist bands around 6am. keep us posted.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Thats pretty shady because I called Quarters and they said no wrist bands and that no lining up will be allowed - based on property management decisions...

shady shady....any reports of how many are showing up?

I went to Arrow head today and FTL has ONE FSR and the SHEIKS has 2 pairs of each size and Champs had they allocation sent to Metro Center....

This is bananas......I got my UI order shipped and waiting on Oqium to either post a tracking or cancel the order....

Going to try NDC because they offer Sat delivery if you choose 2 day air, other wise, oh well....

so wait a sec...  they handed out wristbands last night AND this morning????  i was apart of the early line this morning.  after our group was done there was another group waiting out front of the store for their wristbands.  so which group's wristbands are valid????????

as for the line, they said on their FB you can line up at 10am STARTING.  my daughter and i got there at 930 and we were already 67 and 68 in line.  i don't care about that part but the story from this store seems to be all over the place.
Honestly bro, you should've stayed there and never left. At the end of the day it'll be first come first serve. Those that get in will get their pairs those that don't won't. 
Just like the Doernbacher release, at least 10 dudes snuck in that weren't supposed to 
laugh.gif
. Only one dude got kicked out of line. 

Granted in this case this is a much larger release, even more disorganization. Those that have been up there the past couple of days are the ones that'll be leaving with their pairs. 

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Damn,

Got the Spacejams and CG's with EASE off CT. Guess the vultures know about them now though.

Mall it is in the a.m.

Were you unable to add them to a cart or were they just straight sold out?

I was able to add, can't check out though.

Same boat...taking forever to load...I got fam holding a size down in line at HoH and awaiting funds from me, if I can't get through soon I'll settle with one pair for me and satisfaction that family were held down at least locally on one pair...there is a new beast amongst us...and my are they tech savvy...
laugh.gif

anyone know what stores in the Bay Area are doing a Mid night release? SF, Oakland, Richmond, SSF, etc....

Back
Top Bottom