Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

from the bronx, burnside ave. check in. theres a footlocker right on jerome, releasing in the morning

There is this spot in the bay area. Getting 40 pairs and only 10 people in line as of now. I can't reply to pm on my phone. I'm not gonna say here. I told homie raidercb5 if he feel compelled to tell u ask him but I ain't telling lurkers.

Bro, I paid my local FTL a visit just before closing, dude said that the Concords hasn't arrived yet... But I talked to them yesterday and they said a FSR. Should I call corporate? But I doubt they'll be open. They played it smart.

Originally Posted by Rezo201

I'm seeing some ppl on Twitter saying the Concord's run a .5 size big, can anyone confirm this?

The concords are true to size like the cool greys from last season.

Good luck to all the NTers trying to cop tonight. Stay warm and safe ya'll.
-Drew

i missed out the on the CG, a bad case of tonsillitis has me home on bed rest wit this laptop here just waiting. I hope i get em but if I don't, i hope y'all get y'all pair! good luck to everybody here.

Originally Posted by skills

Bro, I paid my local FTL a visit just before closing, dude said that the Concords hasn't arrived yet... But I talked to them yesterday and they said a FSR. Should I call corporate? But I doubt they'll be open. They played it smart.

call corporate!  

dam are these shoes really that hyped up?

you guys think this is more hyped up that the space jams or equal or less?

i think i could prob scoop up a few pairs at the malls tom morning but i dont know if its worth it

you guys think i could buy a pair and trade for a pair of SJ's or is that unfair on my side or their side?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Rezo201

I'm seeing some ppl on Twitter saying the Concord's run a .5 size big, can anyone confirm this?

The concords are true to size like the cool greys from last season.
you must have slender feet....

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Checking in at niketown chi.

Any pics of the line my dude?
i'm on my way now post pics please 
nerd.gif

hey all, those asking for links, just a thought...

when you type in "jordan 11" with a corresponding shoe store you wish to buy from, more than likely you get the link..

just a thought.....the eastbay link for example has been up for hours...

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

dam are these shoes really that hyped up?

you guys think this is more hyped up that the space jams or equal or less?

i think i could prob scoop up a few pairs at the malls tom morning but i dont know if its worth it

you guys think i could buy a pair and trade for a pair of SJ's or is that unfair on my side or their side?
yes.
more.
worth it.
yes. fair.

Was planning on getting them at a midnight release but the damn store was giving out ticket's this morning while I was at work
eyes.gif
. Best bet for me is to order them online, I called Eastbay and plan on calling in the order the rep told me to call 10 minutes in advanced. Am I better off calling or ordering them through the website?

Attic in Buena Park, CA. will have a raffle drawing tomorrow at 11 AM. The guy said to get there around 10 AM and they'll hand you a raffle ticket, if you're ticket gets picked you can buy a pair if not you're SOL.

Back
Top Bottom