Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ndc rep told me there's a chance my overnight shipping will get here on Saturday, if not, Tuesday morning...

eastbay just had a 37 hour wait in the checkout - actually funny

finishline just won't complete checkout

hoping ndc actually went through

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

order went through on NDC after all the madness.

Thing is, I got paid via Paypal, got the order confirmation end page on NDC...BUT never got a order confirmation email, only got a paypal email saying I sent $391.xx to nike.com

Am I good??? or did it crash on me???

Same here, but I ended up getting the confirmation number a sec ago. Just give it some time you should be good to go.

After trying repeatedly for 45 minutes I was finally able to get one pair even though I had two in my cart. 

finishline dead already??? hard to imagine orders comin through that site is bs...anyways..do i need super fast internet for that site???

Originally Posted by weapen12

got my confirmation from NDC. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Just got my confirmation too!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thought I could chill tonight, but buddies hit me up to help them out

eastbay said I could checkout tomorrow morning
indifferent.gif

ndc..success
fnl...email success, not sure if it will ship..we shall see

Still trying for 14, 13.5, or 13. Has anyone gotten a pair from the Eastbay, Finish Line, or Foot Locker websites at all?

Is there stock just sitting there unsold because the demand is crashing the servers, or are a few people getting all the way through the checkout process? Phones instead?

okay i paid with paypal and got an email from paypal saying send the money to finishline, however when i went to paypal acct it said status canceled??? can some help or confirm plz help?? what does it mean?

okay i paid with paypal and got an email from paypal saying send the money to finishline, however when i went to paypal acct it said status canceled??? can some help or confirm plz help?? what does it mean?

Originally Posted by countrycollects

finally got through to eastbay. now i'm on hold :/ anyone get through and told that they're out yet??? i sure hope not.
I finally got on their site and everything was sold out!

Complete and utter chaos.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Tried to score a sz 14 on NDC using my brother's debit card, got giddy because I was able to check out.

Hit the complete order button and got hit with size sold out message.

Oh well, just wasn't in the cards for me.

Congrats to all those that were able to cop.

Back
Top Bottom