Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

okay i paid with paypal and got an email from paypal saying send the money to finishline, however when i went to paypal acct it said status canceled??? can some help or confirm plz help?? what does it mean?

Was on finish line about 5 minutes ago and everything below 9.5 was sold out. I've had them in my cart a bunch of times but keeps crashing at check out.

I just ordered off of NBASTORE. hopefully they dont cancel my order because they said it starts 6am eastern time

I had two pairs in my cart too
indifferent.gif

2nsam1s.png

Originally Posted by archun

I hate this game....

websites kept kicking me out, cart would empty out on me after entering my info, multiple phones calling different numbers, and I came out losing.

I guess Im headed to manhattan in a few hours and see what I can pickup in the early a.m.

Dare I say "easy cop"? Went to NDC at midnight, checked out with 2 size 14's, processed right away, had order confirmation email by 12:08 (a whopping 22 mins before an email from NDC reminding me about the Concords release.) Had an easier time copping these than LeBron Cannons/Chinas. Hope you guys were able to get your hands on a pair.

I put them in the bag a few times on NDC, but it kept freezing up due to inactivity.

So the last time, I got a pair in the cart, keyed in my CC# and now its got the spinning cirlcle like its trying to process the order.........whatsup with that?

Idk why but I thought the release was tomorrow night
30t6p3b.gif
, I was out finishing my Christmas shopping and ignored my phone emails
Wanted to get at least one more for a trade out but it's alright,
pimp.gif
to the dudes that copped and good luck to the ones still searching

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Does anyone else have money pending on their Credit Card from nike, without ever being able to successfully check out?

this happened to me but i dont know whats good. i aint got no email yet

I'm in shock! Tried to order on NDC but it kept freezing and timing out after I placed order and it said order could not be processed. NDC sold out, and every other site was crashing (as everyone knows) so I called it a night. Just checked my gmail... So why did I get an order confirmation from Nike in my email if I got the order not processed error? This happen to anyone else. I guess I won't believe it until I get a tracking number.

For the 1st time I can remember ndc came thru for me on a Jordan XI release. Good luck to everyone still trying!

paypal is just showing a REQUEST/AUTH to pay that merchant, they don't know if they have the product or not . payment not processed until order filled

Originally Posted by JAYS

okay i paid with paypal and got an email from paypal saying send the money to finishline, however when i went to paypal acct it said status canceled??? can some help or confirm plz help?? what does it mean?

I got that at first, but I had to keep resubmitting. If it is not confirmed that means it didn't go through. Just keep trying.

Originally Posted by Rummage

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I just got an order confirmation from NDC but the number starts with an "o" and I'm pretty sure I read on NT in the past that this means it is most likely getting cancelled..Is this correct or am I misinformed?

I've ordered a a good number of shoes from NDC recently and all my confirmation orders started with "o" and they successfully come through.  The only time I got a cancellation with an "o" was when I checked out with Foamposites, but they were in the cart for 2 hours before I submitted my payment.

You should be fine.

I got two 9.5's from Ndc

Def selling them though since resale is gonna be sick due to all the sites crashing

laugh.gif
i have no idea how i got an order #. saw the nikestore tweet super late and added a pair to my cart. forgot about it while playing batman. went back like 15 minutes later and completed the order. screen went white and so i didnt think it went through. just checked my order status and i got one
laugh.gif

hope you all had as much luck as i did.

Back
Top Bottom