Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I called NDC around 11:35PM, was on hold till 12:30AM(EST). I was able to order 2 pairs(one for me and one for my co-worker's son) then my girl ordered a sz 12 for one of my boy's at work since i already purchased two pairs under my name. I haven't recieved the email confirmation but I i did see my order number/confirmation @NDC. Two for $360.00 shipped, not bad!

Hey Eastbay rep!!!

I read your Facebook page say it got 250,000 hits at 12 EST but can you comment on how many pairs in mens sizes you guys sold??? Just curious

Thanks

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, Just got confirmation from NDC. I got Black Screened everytime, but it must have processed. I also got Two Day Air for free!

same thing happen to me, it got black screened, but the weblink said something with confirm!
Checked my credit card transaction and it had nike 

smokin.gif

got the confirmation in the email 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by skrew713

Anyone able to order from Finishline right now?
i was able to order through using paypal, havent got finishline confirmation yet, only the paypal order.

Originally Posted by ekim524778

Originally Posted by skrew713

Anyone able to order from Finishline right now?
i was able to order through using paypal, havent got finishline confirmation yet, only the paypal order.
Same here man! Hope to get my finishline confirmation!

Man it's crazy. I tried to help a lot of NT'ers with pairs that they posted in the Concord XI PM/Help thread. Now everybody and their momma who didn't take my offer of help is hitting me up to help them. I can't help them now, because my connects store sold out. Only 1 person stepped up and his will be picked up tomorrow, when I pick mine up. It happens every time.

Like my Grandma once told me..."Dont look at the gift horse in the mouth when he speaks". Meaning don't be surprised when somebody offers to help you and they actually mean it. Take it for what it's worth and receive your blessings.

So whoever purchased at Finishline you guys got charged but did you get anything other than the charge? I see my statement online from my bank I have like 4 processing?!

Honestly, NBAStore probably is all sold out.  I saw them up for a split second, but couldn't add any of the 2 sizes that I tried to the cart... then they were gone.
I'd say it's a wrap on them.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, Just got confirmation from NDC. I got Black Screened everytime, but it must have processed. I also got Two Day Air for free!

same thing happen to me, it got black screened, but the weblink said something with confirm!
Checked my credit card transaction and it had nike 

smokin.gif

got the confirmation in the email 
pimp.gif

Same here....just as I pulled in front of nt Seattle. Love it!

Back
Top Bottom