Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Been following these threads since January. For some of us it's been a long year of waiting, for others it's been a long 11 years of waiting! I hope everyone got their sneakers, and I hope everyone got as many pairs as they wanted. Happy Holidays, Niketalk fam!

Originally Posted by bigboi6

Here's an update from End Clothing via their fb page.

All Concord orders are being sorted and packed up as we speak - we will send out shipping confirmations shortly.

Thank you! That's what I'm looking for!

I was very relieved to wake up this morning to an shipment email from NDC. I feel pretty fortunate, considering all the unfortunate stories of people having orders cancelled. I usually only buy J's on rare occasions these days. I got them in '95 and '00. So much easier back then. In '95 I got them a month or so after release, and in 2000, I got the catalog number off of NT and called Eastbay months ahead and ordered both the concords and space jams at the same time (if memory serves). It's really a shame. Looking on eBay and seeing what they are going for, it's ridiculous. You'd think Nike would actually produce enough to satisfy demand instead of making 20 other shoes that go on clearance a month or so later and rot in Nike Outlets...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

i-loled.jpg

Originally Posted by werallequal

i just saw a pair go for 720 is this real? lol seriously

Yeah, I saw it too

I hope they gave free overnight shipping in time for Christmas for that price
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody know a number to call to report a shady footlocker manager who told customers "they never got any but I can get you any size for $350" corporate needs to hear about this.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Hey was anyone fairly successful with the Eastbay VIP membership option? I'd like to get some feedback before I invest in it for upcoming releases, nxt year.
Not going to lie, I got the platinum membership because I thought it would give me the best chance since each one had its own line. Came up completely empty on Eastbay after trying to call from midnight to 3AM, only to receive the busy tone the whole night. Then I sat back and thought, the ratio of call center reps to members/customers are probably the similar for each line anyway, and the membership probably won't give you any clear advantage.

It's funny that a dude can wash cars for a whole yr to come up with money for these kicks but has a single mom at home who is struggling to pay the bills & keep a roof over his head... I've seen some crazy stuff in my years but after hearing the stories & looking at news clips it's sad to see this stuff. Hope JB & major retailers can put their smart business minds together & come up with a solution to keep people safe but still make money. This has been going on for many years with jordans but it's getting worse every year, they changed the RD from weekdays to weekends to put a end to skipping school but now it's time for another idea. The resellers are making things worse because they're hogging up pairs when dudes who actually want them can't find them at retail & that leads to pure madness... SMMFH

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

^Those prices make me smh..uncalled for..

Yup.  That's why mine will be going up on ebay too.  I felt like I spent too much at $180.  If a clown is willing to spend $500 for these kicks, they can have em. 
laugh.gif

thenewjs23 wrote:Funny...90 percent of those bidders probably have zero feedback. Good luck with that sellers.What's funny too is that no one gave an *@$ about the Ray Ray PEs. They are officially passe'.

^^ The membership is great for the shipping, but for that this release it was havoc! I gave up on Eastbay totally and aimed for NDC instead. I will say that the free 3 day shipping is really nice for all the other release! well worth my money this whole year.

Oh man I want my concord so bad. I won't see anything until next week and my orders from NDC won't show up until after New Years!

Those ebay bids are just from salty dudes that want to hike up the prices and then not pay what they bid. 

The salt levels are high due to either not being able to cop a pair or just a strong hate for resellers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Those ebay bids are just from salty dudes that want to hike up the prices and then not pay what they bid. 

The salt levels are high due to either not being able to cop a pair or just a strong hate for resellers 
laugh.gif

A lot of those auctions are for early release pairs and have internet and stock photos posted. I'd be blocking every single zero to negative feedback bidder immediately.

Whoo hoo my FNL shipment email came!!! Interesting 2 other people who work in my department was going for these. 1 had like 3 phones and 2 computers going. He ended up paying resell prices on Ebay... The other went with her BF to Pearlridge mall here in HI to get 2pairs. I was like if you ever break up with him lmk! I lucked out without waiting in line or pay resell. Thank the man upstairs!
happy.gif

Picked up my Concords here at the Nike Store in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).

I'm on holiday so it was the only chance to do so. I pre paid for a pair on the 22nd, picked them up today. Sold out everywhere - even here in KL....

Wanted to get a couple of pairs but I'm happy with my cop *phew*

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Wilroc

laugh.gif

A lot of those auctions are for early release pairs and have internet and stock photos posted. I'd be blocking every single zero to negative feedback bidder immediately.
It doesn't really matter what you do when it comes to stopping someone from spoiling your auction. A deadbeat bidder can wait until the last second and put in a bid before you can cancel it. It has happened to me many times. Sellers can't leave negative feedback either. I don't feel sorry for these resellers but this is a big problem Ebay created and will not fix. I think resellers would not be getting trolled so hard if they weren't trying to price gouge people right before Christmas.

Originally Posted by Jazza

Picked up my Concords here at the Nike Store in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).

I'm on holiday so it was the only chance to do so. I pre paid for a pair on the 22nd, picked them up today. Sold out everywhere - even here in KL....

Wanted to get a couple of pairs but I'm happy with my cop *phew*

Edit.    
-Drew

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I can get em for $330 shipped right now..Do you guys think the prices will eventually goo down to around $250 when the hype dies down? Or should I pull the trigger now? Also now that these are out do they officially fit true to size or should I go a half size up?
just wait til the new year. prices are high due to hype/panic. sorta like a knee jerk reaction. reasonable prices will be here soon.

Back
Top Bottom