Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just saw the news about a guy here in the Houston area who was stabbed for his Concords. A girl that was with the guy was stabbed on the face. All that for a pair of Js. SMH...

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Just saw the news about a guy here in the Houston area who was stubbed for his Concords. A girl that was with the guy was stubbed on the face. All that for a pair of Js. SMH...

Damn they were stubbed huh. Funny. J/k

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I can't wait to receive the pairs I ordered online so that I can complain about quality
laugh.gif

This.

so i walked in to house of hoops today and said "i would like a size 12 jordan concord please. thanks." me and the employees had a good laugh.

2340 PST and what time did u do yours?
Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i finally my stupid order to go through finishline.
but no confirmation from finishline but pending in paypal.

Am i %%%@ out of luck?
can finishline look up if i am F...'d via paypal transaction number or my name???

thx!
What time did order yours from FNL? Still didnt get a order confirmation, Status on my paypal is still showing pending argh!

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i finally my stupid order to go through finishline.
but no confirmation from finishline but pending in paypal.

Am i %%%@ out of luck?
can finishline look up if i am F...'d via paypal transaction number or my name???

thx!
Just called fnl,since i did not have a confirmation # they looked it up by the phone # that I use for my information.Sadly to say my order did get charged but I was not gettin the shoes.He said since the banks were closed on the weekend and today I would see a refund within 72 hours..
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I ordered them about 10:05 pm L.A time.Some of my buddies ordered some pairs and did get confimation #, they also called  fnl and were told  their orders cancelled too.

Originally Posted by kidstylez

so i walked in to house of hoops today and said "i would like a size 12 jordan concord please. thanks." me and the employees had a good laugh.

did the same at finish line. Except i told them i was mad at them bcuz they didnt even have any to sell the public!!!!!!! I had to run like h3ll for my pair to footaction. But really, somebody should call corporate or whoever on them. How u not gonna have ANY, ANY concords on RD for the PUBLIC?

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Just traded my size 12 ds infrared pack for 11.5 concords! I feel very good bout this trade!
To each his own, but I believe that you got done in. In due time you could've had your Concords with a little bit of patience. A lot of these resellers "Get Rich Quick" dreams will become nightmares, because the market is flooded. This means that the price will drop soon enough. Not only that, a lot of the noob resellers will probably get scared and take theirs back to the store.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by rauls054

Infrared pack was trash basically the same color of the varsity red vi. That's y I got rid of my pack..
I wasn't really talking about preference, just value in general.  I thought these went on ebay for around 550-600.

Something like that idk y though very over rated.

It's the Kanye effect. Kanye's been seen rockin the Infrared Black 6s, Banned 1s, and Yeezy 2s almost exclusively. The beasts get ta salivating...

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Just saw the news about a guy here in the Houston area who was stabbed for his Concords. A girl that was with the guy was stabbed on the face. All that for a pair of Js. SMH...
This is not new. People have been getting robbed/beat/stabbed/shot for J's since the begining

i pre-order on ct and used sneakersaver and they gave me a tracking number! mine is in newyork already! woohooo!!

Originally Posted by djkikooo

i pre-order on ct and used sneakersaver and they gave me a tracking number! mine is in newyork already! woohooo!!

Nice!! I used the sneakersaver option too, hopefully they fumble up and give me a tracking number too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

dammit, my order from ndc was in progress until today and all of a sudden it changed from in progress to canceled! =(

did something like this happen to anyone else? really bummed out..

Originally Posted by djkikooo

Damn I'm waiting for them to email me back. Can't wait till tommorow... CT is real good about returning emails

I got an e-mail from CT too that my order has been shipped, but when I click on "Your Order Tracking Number: International Mail," it only takes me to Welcome to DPD UK. There's no actual tracking number on the e-mail....

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

To Eastbay Rep,

How can you possible order when as soon as it launches, the site crashes. When you refresh, the site does not even come back up. I don't get how people are able to get their orders in. You guys at Footlocker Inc. really need to upgrade your site/order system especially for big releases. Please chime in when you can. Thanks

I'm not necessarily defending Eastbay and I'm a shoe collector and didnt get my pair so obvious frustration....but I work with computers..

Had to be at least 200,000 people online trying to cop these shoes...dudes sitting in front of 4-5  computers, people on IPhones and Droids trying while camping...and make no mistake people in other countries order from the site too.  It was inevitable that their site would crash; especially for this release.

The amount of money it takes to improve a sites computer server is crazy...so the thoughts a company would do it simply for the 3-4 releases a year that would crash makes no business sense.  Besides, they will still sell all of their product anywya so why would they bother?

Bottomline...this release was a crap shoot...some people got through and won the lottery...some didnt (including me)...not bitter, just moving on and working ways to get my pair by the connects on NT
Would you be able to explain how a server picks people to get through to the website?  
It doesn't pick, just all of us are on there at the same time so when it gets overloaded, it moves painfully slow. That's when you get the automatic screens stating errors and delays.  Those are default screens.  Then all of hitting refresh again is constantly pissing it off.  It's all luck and timing on who gets through and who doesn't.  Others have stated they got through on IPhone, some on laptops.  It doesn't matter...all luck at that time.  It only helps if your computer processor is fast and maybe you're internet is as well.  Thats why some people made their orders from work.  The twitter link gave some a head start.
I personally was on a Mac desktop and a Dell laptop at the same time...used Google Chrome and Windows Explorer in 2 windows...and my IPhone = No shoes...

But the Black Cement 3s' I copped from my IPhone in the lobby of a hotel in Germany on Wifi at 6 in the morning.  Go figure...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom