Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

sorry sneak3rgeek3r. I shouldn't be judgmental (especially considering I don't know you and I based my opinion without seeing a single pic). Sounds like you made a good trade

Pics (Sorry for the mediocre quality from my iphone)

Box tag

Soles

Side Shot

Front Shot

Great trade IMO these where ds my reptile lows had been worn twice.. Unlaced right shoe to try on but other then that they're pefect no flaws other than a little line of glue on the mesh I pulled of. Couldnt figure out embedded pics sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
So worn 2x october 2013 Lebron reptile lows for DS Concords? Nice work

Do you have a picture of the rear? (Where the 23 is)

No offense but reptile lebrons for them? Sounds like you got replicas

its not the first time someone has had a lopsided trade. no need to call his shoes fake just because of that.

Ok, sorry. It just sounds too good to be true especially since those LBJ lows are still available for retail

Edit: and the Concords are DS?

Sorry for my skepticism. I'm not trying to make him feel bad. Just pointing out the obvious. Nobody holds a DS pair "with a little yellowing" for this long with they intent on trading for something slightly more limited than GR

def don't need to rain on his parade. The reptiles had that exclusive appearance especially with how they sold online. not everyone knows they can be had for a good price.

an example:
I had someone trade me worn 2 time DMP XIs for Tennisball Hypermaxes a couple years ago.
Numerous people reported trading the black/red XIs for ds space jams or concords.
Its all a matter of preference for some.

also, you assume the person that gave up the concords only had 1 pair. I deal with a dude that gets doubles for many releases with the intent of trading the extra for a shoe he may want in the future.
You cant just look at what you would do. Everyone is different, you know?

Thanks bigj505 as this was the case. He already had a ds pair in his size 10 and had doubled up with another size 10.5. Also we live in Alabama and the reprile only release at 1 store in the whole state Hoh in bham.. I tried to got him to come of some metallics he had in a 10.5 for my laneys in a 10. But he wouldn't budge

Legit? shoe trees are not glossy, but everything else checks off- laces, carbon fiber, box, jumpan, 23, etc.

So fam i have a question. I have a pair of concords the box size reads 9.5. right pair is size 9, left pair is size 10. both fit nice, right fits perfect, left is slightly loose, what can i buy to try to make the left pair slightly snugger? like 0.5 size. buy a sneaker shield and cramp up or shoe insert?

Standing upwards side to side

I purchased these from Snipes (germany) long time ago when they released. MOther ******* sent me the wrong shoe size for both shoes! I know they are authentic and I just pulled these out so I can start wearing them. I couldn't deal with the return issue because they wouldn't accept it because I found out too late...(yes I know I just kept it DS for a year until i found out). Fits fine just slightly loose on the left shoe need to lose 0.5-1 size somehow. Help pls.. i tried removing the insole of the right shoe and finally felt 100% even but felt like the right side was a little 'lower' and it bothered me cuz of my ocd.

Edit. Flickr is changed I can't upload pics one by one.. Here is my link thing http://www.flickr.com/photos/50736934@N07/

Last edited:
So fam i have a question. I have a pair of concords the box size reads 9.5. right pair is size 9, left pair is size 10. both fit nice, right fits perfect, left is slightly loose, what can i buy to try to make the left pair slightly snugger? like 0.5 size. buy a sneaker shield and cramp up or shoe insert?

wear double socks with the bigger shoe.

best solution IMO.

could also try putting an additional insole on top of the one that's in there, may help.

I know this question has been asked a billion times, but I recently went to marquee sole and they had them in a size 13. I actually ordered a pair of the eggplant 1/2 cents from them and they looked legit to me. Should I get the Concords from marqueesole or should I just stick with eBay?

Pic of Gary Payton wearing the Air Jordan 11 ''Concord'' on the TV Show ''Hang Time''...

This is one of those shows that sneaker blogs be overlooking to put in their list of which TV shows from back in the days had some dope kicks etc. So that's why I decided to do this!

250 shipped off ebay... now.. the carbon looks legit to me, but i figured i would post it to see if you guys agree.....
the glare is obviously from a light so take that into consideration.......

kixclusive mysteriously got a restock on Concords...FSR too.

I keep trying to tell you most these sites sell unauthorized, mixed with retail pairs.

I can't resist......
Dye the sole of your shoes just to have all these dudes (who swear they know about shoes) call your concords fakes?

My pair still hasn't completely yellowed. They're not ice blue any more, but the only part that is completely yellow is around the pods.

The irony.. I actually like the yellowed soles on XIs and mine are taking their sweet time.

It's crazy how quick people are to call your shoes fake based on their idea of how these shoes yellow, when in reality, in my life I have only seen ONE PAIR (in person) of 2011 concords that were fully **** yellow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom