Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^^^^my dude is ready to go
roll.gif

By the time you put all your info in one your gonna be screwed on the rest. You gotta be FAST.

NDC/Eastbay, is the only chance in vegas for me now. I'm not really stressing it that much. I've been waiting in lines too often recently.

I don't know if anyone answered this yet, but on Eastbay will the timer automatically go away and show "Add To Cart" once it's done or would I have to refresh? Eastbay Ray?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by 430AM

SMFH @ dudes in here asking what HOH is? That just shows you how many newbs are trying to jump on board and make a quick buck.
30t6p3b.gif

This.
So, let's make sure that we post all of the sites that have random drops throughout the day so they can copp the kicks and crash the sites before anyone else gets to them.  Great idea right?

laugh.gif

Fitting that most of those who answered "No" to my suggestion have been members for less than a year...
laugh.gif

lolz now that's funny

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

^^^^my dude is ready to go
roll.gif

By the time you put all your info in one your gonna be screwed on the rest. You gotta be FAST.

Signed in to all the major sites already. I'm good to go lol

::::crosses fingers and toes:::::

Thank goodness my dude came thru tonight. Wasn't Aurelius I was gonna be able to pick em up tonight. He had to double bag just so people wouldn't see. People were lined up asking for em and he says tomorrow. Shook his hand and the owner and was out. Dudes were eyeing my bag hard but my boy used one of them black non see thru bags and a bag from the women's shop next door just to hide it. Good luck yall!

Back
Top Bottom