Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Holy balls! i didn't think I'd get them on NDC but I did! Super happy.

lol same here... site froze up so I thought I lost... then paypal came through with the email... waiting on the Nike confirmation now...

CRASH AND BURN!
laugh.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

eek.gif
how the @%*% did you guys get it off ndc i been on it since 11 45 refreshing the jordan page

Had to search it... SMFH. Same thing happened to me. Waiting for my cart to load now. @%%% it. I was just gonna resell em anyway

BAMMMMMMM

I GOT MY PAIRS FROM NIKE.COM

THIS IS MY 2ND TIME EVER ORDERING OFFLINE

I AM NOW 2 FOR 123 TRYING TO COP ONLINE RELREASES (FIRST PAIR WAS THE DB 4'S)

YES.................................................GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF MY NT FAM MEMBERS......................................PEACE23

This was a piece of cake through nike.com. In and out in a matter of minutes. And ya'll cats camped out for hours and paid $250+.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Got my order in off ndc after about 2-3 minutes of the screen saying order being processed.
Had the same thing happen to me. I was like, uhhhh, I knew this was too good to be true, going to get an error now, and then BAM, got the order #. 
Yayz.

NDC has a FSR but I'm guessing as soon as I try and checkout the site will crash

Back
Top Bottom