Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Snipes does not ship to the US any longer. 

I just put an order through an hour ago...and others had used them earlier in this forum...

They wouldnt list United States as an option if they didnt ship there...

I'm pretty sure dude was braggin about how many pairs he had on lock earlier. So an educated guess tells me he's a reseller mad he can't get five or six more airs for retail or very close..
I found it. They were talking in the old Concord thread that they changed their policies. 
http://niketalk.com/reply...tter.com/jumpmansneakers

Plus they take forever to get to you. They say 3 to 4 weeks as quoted to peps on their facebook. 

Here they are saying they dont get their until months after. 

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...html?page=3#.TvWAdyPOx25

Why haven't I seen pictures of anyone rocking their pairs? I'm rocking one of my pairs when the come in right away!

Originally Posted by Freeze

so happy man. it took me about 35-40 minutes yesterday messing with ndc. I was sitting in starbucks at mandalay bay in vegas on my laptop stressed the !*!$ out lol. it froze and locked up and timed out and kicked me off so many times. i was shook. good thing i had nikestore twitter up too so they kept it pretty urrent with updates of inventory. like i said, after about 40 min, the site finally started moving for me, i had to put my payment info in like 3-4 times lol because that screen kept freezing lol (only charged once). i hit confirm payment, and after about 5 minutes of that spinning status thing it went through. got an order number. couple hours later got an email confirmation. and they just hanged my status to shipped and gave me a tracking number. I'm hype.

we all went through alot of drama and whatnot this year, what with sds and randy n whatnot. but everything seems worth it now. its been a long year fellas. cheers to those that were able to cop, best wishes to those that werent. i'm hype man!!! happy holidays
Man that sounds like my story EXCEPT I wasn't lucky enough and it just never quite got passed that freezing part.  Congrats though and cheers to you.  It's good to hear stories like this where it wasn't looking good, but it ended up going through.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Why haven't I seen pictures of anyone rocking their pairs? I'm rocking one of my pairs when the come in right away!

I guess you missed the shoe connoisseur in the vid posted pages back. 
laugh.gif

my pair says originally scheduled for thursday the 29th, but instead will be here on wednesday the 28th!! can't wait.

anyone get shipping info from crookedtounges yet?

as far as i see it, no news is good news, i haven't gotten the dreaded cancellation email yet and i'm hoping i don't get it.

for anyone wondering.. i ordered (2) 10.5 on NDC at 12:14 via Paypal. just got my shipping conf. at 1 am.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Why haven't I seen pictures of anyone rocking their pairs? I'm rocking one of my pairs when they come in right away!

I guess you missed the shoe connoisseur in the vid posted pages back. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 When I saw those two rolling up behind the reporter I knew it was going downhill. 

I just put an order through an hour ago...and others had used them earlier in this forum...

I'm pretty sure dude was braggin about how many pairs he had on lock earlier. So an educated guess tells me he's a reseller mad he can't get five or six more airs for retail or very close..
I found it. They were talking in the old Concord thread that they changed their policies. 

Plus they take forever to get to you. They say 3 to 4 weeks as quoted to peps on their facebook. 

Good stuff, but i think if they really didnt ship here, it wouldnt have the US in the drop box and stuff.  As for the time it takes, I dont really care.  Not rocking right away anyways.  These are the grails to my shoe collection, the last brick I needed.  Brett Favre in the game, only come out of retirement when I feel the itch.

Only reason I went with the site is because I had just visited one of their stores in Munich for Thanksgiving and knew they were legit.  My man lives out in Germany and he even bought his cement 3s while our families were on vacation out there.

Thanks for the info though..if the order falls through, I'll be back on here in inform the masses and use your quote saying you told me so.
smokin.gif

Good stuff, but i think if they really didnt ship here, it wouldnt have the US in the drop box and stuff.  As for the time it takes, I dont really care.  Not rocking right away anyways.  These are the grails to my shoe collection, the last brick I needed.  Brett Favre in the game, only come out of retirement when I feel the itch.

Only reason I went with the site is because I had just visited one of their stores in Munich for Thanksgiving and knew they were legit.  My man lives out in Germany and he even bought his cement 3s while our families were on vacation out there.

Thanks for the info though..if the order falls through, I'll be back on here in inform the masses and use your quote saying you told me so.
smokin.gif

I ordered a pair also to be shipped to the US. I was wondering if there was a max of 1 pair or not as the site still says 9s are still there? Between all the translating I don't think it says a limit but wasn't sure.

ppreciate da info brohaam but its seems like ppl were gettin tracking . And I've been upp 4 more than 40 hrs straight tryna get one pair and when I finally did I damn near pissed myself lls there is never any luck 4 me on ndc except with da pines and I just wanted others to feel my joy cuz I've been readin a lot of sad stories in this thread.

well i didn't cop, but i'm gonna stack my bread up and cop me some Prada's. kinda tight but Prada >>>> any J's anyday.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

smokin.gif

I ordered a pair also to be shipped to the US. I was wondering if there was a max of 1 pair or not as the site still says 9s are still there? Between all the translating I don't think it says a limit but wasn't sure.
Yeah, I ordered my pair and then tried to go back and try a second pair for someone else and it got rejected. 
A tip for those who do this...use the Google Chrome server to access websites.  It will give the option to translate any foreign link you bring up.  Before I had that I used to copy/paste to MS Word and translate there

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

well i didn't cop, but i'm gonna stack my bread up and cop me some Prada's. kinda tight but Prada >>>> any J's anyday.

But you're in a Jordan thread though...

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

anyone get shipping info from crookedtounges yet?

as far as i see it, no news is good news, i haven't gotten the dreaded cancellation email yet and i'm hoping i don't get it.

got my shipping info this morning and tracking number.

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Why pay for overnight shipping when most of us won't wear the shoe no time soon?

2 feel like a kidd again gettin the best christmas present u ever wanted under the tree. If ndc worked out 4 me I was goin 4 it just 4 that feelin. I woulda wrapped it and da whole 9 lls

Originally Posted by Juice8732

for anyone wondering.. i ordered (2) 10.5 on NDC at 12:14 via Paypal. just got my shipping conf. at 1 am.
happy.gif

Same here just glad I got thru. This is literally my 1st time getting these thru NDC out of the previous XI's releases 1 out of 3. Just glad its the most memorable one out of the bunch.  Bring on the spiked egg-nog!!!

Happy holidays NT

Originally Posted by Juice8732

happy.gif

Word, same here (ordered (2) size 10's on NDC at 10:09 MST via Paypal).

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I'm making that transition myself...Gucci sneaks available to everyone go for what Concords go for on their best EBay day...
I applaud those who keep the game going though...

On another side note, a convo I'm having with my cousin right now...for the guys who have OGs and previous retros; do ya'll have a problem with the rerelease of these grails?  I mean Space Jams, Cool Grey, Concords, Cements, Infareds, GR all in the last year or so.

Used to be these joints were rare...what seperated an average collector from the elite.  For instance I had an ok collection but just got the ones listed above in the past year.  There's nothing someone owns that now everyone doesnt have. 

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Are all FNL orders still processing?

Im still pending in my paypal. Sittin here hopin a restock comes up somewhere a little more on the ball so I can feel more confident that im gonna get a pair. But as long as that %@$# dont go to canceled this Christmas Miracle could still happen 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom