Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by kikzRus

no not yet, hopefully they are just backed up. But i do know someone that did get their order shipped from mondays pre orders. I also heard that some people orders weren't not acknowledged by CT, saying its not in their system even if they got order confirmation
If they charged your paypal/cc then you should be good

No thats not the case. A couple of members told me that they placed orders from monday got confirmations from CT, and paypal. But when they emailed Ct they told them that thy cant find transaction nor paypal transaction. They had the file paypal dispute to get money back.
I hope that's not the case for my order from CT. I e-mailed them but I got this in reply:

Hi,

Your Jordan XI Concord pre-order has been processed successfully and will be dispatched on the official release date this Friday (the 23rd of December). Sorry for the late notification.

Remember that all sizes on Crooked Tongues are UK rather than US, so please contact us if there's any issues there before dispatch date.

And please accept our apologies if you ordered multiple pairs, but due to demand, we can only honour pre-orders on orders of up to two pairs. The rest of our stock will be on sale from 00:01am (UK time) this Friday.

Thanks for ordering with Crooked Tongues.

All the best,

Ozzie

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

It seems they sent this e-mail to many more people though.  
Cash, did you get shipping confirmation already? When did you place your order? 

-Drew

Originally Posted by MarshallHiroshi

Dear Nike, Nike Employees, Michael Jordan and Phil Knight,

I am represent the average person here on NKETLK. I am deeply saddened that you did not produce more Air Jordan XI's for people like myself.
frown.gif
 I am the average person who cannot afford a day off work to camp out, and am intimidated to deal with the mall rush all by myself. The alternative would be to pay 350 dollars from a secondary market, but to be quite honest, I have a hard time shelling out that type of money for a shoe that I would wear twice a year.
grin.gif

Over the years, being a shoe collector has made me a tad bitter.
alien.gif
 It was not always like this, I used to be the person who bought one shoe a month, until it got to the point where I realized that all the shoes I really wanted, were incredibly difficult to get.
ohwell.gif
 Or, perhaps just as bad, they were easy to get but with lower quality. I do understand that your job is to make money, and you do that with incredibly savvy marketing strategies, such as releasing Jordans in lower quantities to create a nationwide buzz. But here is the deal, a person gets into the shoe game because they are able to get their hands on their most beloved shoes (XI, IV, V, VI, XIII, XVI, XX) which thereby infects them like a virus. Soon obsessed with everything Nike, whether it be Cole Hann dress shoes, or baby jordan's for their friend's kids, or a matching hoodies, hats, shirts, sunglasses and socks. Heck, they might even buy an all white Jordan, just because they needed an all white shoe, when they could have easily bought an air force one, or dare I even say, a pair of Sketchers.
nerd.gif

What I am saying is this, there are ways for Nike to make money, while making their fans happier, while making Nike even more money. Here are things that need to be addressed.

1) Don't make Jordans, Dunks so exclusive. The shoes should sell out in 24-48 hours, not 2.4 to 4.8 minutes. I feel that Nike/Jordan wants to position itself household brand name which is synonymous, with cutting edge technology, innovation, and style. Nike does not want to position itself as only a shoe company. But lets make it quite clear, that nike will for generations, promote it brand through it shoes. So, if you make the shoes so incredibly difficult to get, then how will a loyal customer have a willingness to buy a nike backpack , when a very nice swiss army backpack is sold at costo.

2) Innovation is overrated! Please do not make it a policy to keep changing styles over and over. The reason why classics  (music, cars, air max 95, air max 2009, foamposites) are so difficult to top is because they are so good to begin with. I do understand that you need to change over time, but you can create a sustainable business model just from, dunk sbs, white air force ones, nike cortez,, air jordan i, iii, iv, v, vi, xi, xiii, xiv, air max, 1, burst, 90, 95 2009, black air force max, penny I, II.  I am not saying that you should not innovate, it am just saying that you should know that it is your staples that make up your brand.

3) Please do not cheat us on quality. If you need to raise prices, please raise prices and pass on this particular cost (in proportionate amount) to us sneakerheads. We will gladly pay for the higher quality, and we will do it with a smile. You can test us and take it to the bank.

4) If you have a hard time gauging demand, then accept prepayments. You can have us do a down payment or a deposit a year in advance. In the mean time, you can make money on the money we fronted.

5) If you wanted to create a buzz, you can do it in less obtrusive ways than creating a nationwide madhouse. I think it would be awesome if Nike created a lottery system for the back to the future shoes. You can sell 1 ticket for a dollar, and for every 300 tickets sold, one shoe will be made and delivered! Now that would be so awesome. The winners would be so happy, and the losers would be happy just to play the game! Or, What if Nike were to give us a gift card for sneaker heads willing to help out at a charity event? I think this is the win win scenario that Nike should be thinking of.

I do not want to stand on my soapbox too long, so I just want to say that you ask us to be loyal to you, Nike, but we ask that you be loyal to us. I offered to you only some of my ideas in how you can do that, and I would love to hear back from you. Nothing would make me happier than to receive a response from you.

Thank you so much for reading,

Marshall

this email/letter gets deleted faster than the Concords selling out. Nice attempt though.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

im so confused lol someone telling me u wont receive shipping confirmation and another said he already has.. whatever just hoping i dont get screwed, i dont care how long it takes to ship as long as i get them not gonna wear em for a little while anyways

I said you MAY not get one, not that you wouldn't, but CT plays kind of fast and loose when they're sending out a lot of packages and sometimes shipping notices slip through the cracks, especially on their sneakersaver items that don't have a tracking number.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

got shipping confirmation form Shelta, CT, and endclothing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn you also took free shipping from CT? where is my shipping confo i dont understand since i preordered before someone even posted the link

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by kikzRus

If they charged your paypal/cc then you should be good

No thats not the case. A couple of members told me that they placed orders from monday got confirmations from CT, and paypal. But when they emailed Ct they told them that thy cant find transaction nor paypal transaction. They had the file paypal dispute to get money back.
I hope that's not the case for my order from CT. I e-mailed them but I got this in reply:

Hi,

Your Jordan XI Concord pre-order has been processed successfully and will be dispatched on the official release date this Friday (the 23rd of December). Sorry for the late notification.

Remember that all sizes on Crooked Tongues are UK rather than US, so please contact us if there's any issues there before dispatch date.

And please accept our apologies if you ordered multiple pairs, but due to demand, we can only honour pre-orders on orders of up to two pairs. The rest of our stock will be on sale from 00:01am (UK time) this Friday.

Thanks for ordering with Crooked Tongues.

All the best,

Ozzie
It seems they sent this e-mail to many more people though.  
Cash, did you get shipping confirmation already? When did you place your order? 

-Drew

yah i got this notification for my preorder also hopefully they have already been "dispatched"

Havent contributed to here in a while, but I looked up a store in idaho on footlocker.com and called them, on Tuesday or Wednesday they are finally receiving their full order for the retro 11's. Its the first store on the list when you go to store locator. Those grimey bastards wont let me order over the phone or through a local ny footlocker- hence I am without concords unless someone wants to sell me a pair 10-11 for not a ridiculous amount. Im hoping the info I put on here helps someone- maybe someone can pay it forward to me?
smile.gif
Thanks for all the good info fellas.
Rickbubello@gmail.com

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

im so confused lol someone telling me u wont receive shipping confirmation and another said he already has.. whatever just hoping i dont get screwed, i dont care how long it takes to ship as long as i get them not gonna wear em for a little while anyways

I said you MAY not get one, not that you wouldn't, but CT plays kind of fast and loose when they're sending out a lot of packages and sometimes shipping notices slip through the cracks, especially on their sneakersaver items that don't have a tracking number.
ok thanks for the info.

Haha Chew,

I am just so frustrated! I had to vent. I wanted to concords really badly. I did not actually send this letter to Nike, I just posted it here to make a point.

You think I should email them? What is the correct email address?

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Dmp prices are up there! So don't sleep.... Honestly wait a little bit prices are nuts ! By the time the red foams drop these will take a back seat trust me

^Who is this clown
indifferent.gif

This fool been in the game for 20 years and the reason this release was so bad was because of the hype beast and once the foams come out alot of focus and need for these sneakers will go away!! History repeats its self homie

My mans you have a valid point, those foams are FIREEE!!!  but we talkin bout concords man....concords....I mean we talkin bout CONCORDS...CONCORDS....I just dont see anything puttin the Concords in the back seat for a while.  There will be restocks, its almost a guarantee.  that will be the reason prices fall if at all....not because of another release....that is just my opinion tho......at 20 yrs you been around longer than me so I think you obviously have some credibility and experience....but we talkin bout CONCORDS man....CONCORDS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i feel like a little kid again, cant wait to get my pair next week. wish i had the money to buy another pair to stock as well but eh i shouldnt complain.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

why would NDC restock if dudes got their orders canceled ?
laugh.gif
i doubt they had a restock

i guess nobody get a shipping conf yet from finish line
ohwell.gif
i checked my order status on their website and it says processing hopefully mines pull through

That happen to me before with NDC, I got confirmation, but not a tracking number. I think someone in the warehouse messed up, and they canceled it when they realized the mistake. Luckily i was able to get them on a restock.

Anybody else's shoes ship without nike charging your account?
nerd.gif

hope they forget
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JE15306

Originally Posted by Remedial

Originally Posted by JE15306

Aksp praying that they re-stock ,but everyones telling me that NDC already did.... They sold out just checked... SMH

Don't quote me, but, I don' think NDC restocked men's.  I say this because I checked 12:00 a.m. EST, 3:00 a.m. EST and 8:00 a.m.  So, unless they did sometime between those lapses, there wasn't.  Also, normally NDC leaves the shoe up for a lil bit even after it sells out, so, you would have seen the men's on there. 

Once again, I could be wrong.
SO Sorry man
embarassed.gif
. I checked at NDC and it just had a FNL link and they were all sold out there. Was at Nike Twitter and nike kept saying they were going to release them sometime at midnight.... rep had said that 18 hours ago. They probably didn't, if not someone would have known...Sorry again.
Will take responsibility for this such act
ohwell.gif
 Is this a misdemeanor or felony guys
ohwell.gif

Not even a Misdemeanor, maybe a "fix it" ticket:smile:. a lotta clowns won't take responsibility for misinformation, much respect for owning up to it. RESTOCKS are a crapshoot and usually happen when we least expect it, and sell out faster than lightning! Good luck to those trying to get their first pair from a restock.merry Xmas, happy chanukah, happy kwanzaa-wishin u all, good health and happiness!2012: cement IV, Jordan 12s, columbias, XI patent lows...JB keeps takin my money:frown:

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Hey was anyone fairly successful with the Eastbay VIP membership option? I'd like to get some feedback before I invest in it for upcoming releases, nxt year.
Not going to lie, I got the platinum membership because I thought it would give me the best chance since each one had its own line. Came up completely empty on Eastbay after trying to call from midnight to 3AM, only to receive the busy tone the whole night. Then I sat back and thought, the ratio of call center reps to members/customers are probably the similar for each line anyway, and the membership probably won't give you any clear advantage.
You guys probably missed it but the Eastbay Rep said that all the phone lines were going to be treated the same, no special access for the VIP members.
As KG21 said, all the phone lines are thrown into one queue and calls are taken in the order they are received.  The main benefit of the Loyalty Club is the free shipping, which is based on the level you select.  No where does it say you get priority on new releases.

We had over 250,000 people trying to order the Concords from us, so our phone lines were very busy after the website crashed.

EastbayRep - Ray

to all writing letters and calling up onl customer services reps to complain because u didnt get a pair u sound like cry babies and the customer services reps dont care and u know jb doesn't care and if u think its going to change anything u are even more confused

Love this shoe to death was able to cop 3 pair! Got a pair for my pops since he has every colorway in the 11s and the Concords are his favorite

Here go some pics I just took

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Square_spike_normal.jpg

FinishLine

If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes.

23 Dec

just got that off their twitter

hope this is true

They shouldn't say that, because the stock comes from the stores. If it gets canceled, then they're going to place blame on the stores not being able to fulfill the request.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Buyer's beware...

I'm seeing a LOT of early release pairs on eBay and the sneaker forums being sold. Do your homework and ask for tagged pics of the receipt. Dudes looking to dump early release pairs.

My boy showed me his SDS pair and I burst out laughing compared to my finishline pair. So many slight differences and he paid double. If I didn't buy my pair in store I would of passed. Lot of dudes about to get over.

sad but true......you gotta be a fool to pay $500 for these and not be sure they came from a retail joint....even that doesnt guarantee you get a flawless pair.....although I gotta say that the quality complaints Im hearing are a little blow out of proportion.  I mean these are mass produced...you gotta be a fool to think anything mass produced is gonna come 100% flawless.  With that being said....I can guarantee the retail pairs look better than the SDS and AR pairs

BTW I did post this earlier but in case you missed it.....www.slamdunkspace.com is NO MORE!!!  Check it out.....404 site unknown .

Maybe Nike wanted to take em out for the release knowing ppl would look at that $235 price tag and bite.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^Who is this clown
indifferent.gif

This fool been in the game for 20 years and the reason this release was so bad was because of the hype beast and once the foams come out alot of focus and need for these sneakers will go away!! History repeats its self homie

May mans you have a valid point, those foams are FIREEE!!!  but we talkin bout concords man....concords....I mean we talkin bout CONCORDS...CONCORDS....I just dont see anything puttin the Concords in the back seat for a while.  There will be restocks, its almost a guarantee.  that will be the reason prices fall if at all....not because of another release....that is just my opinion tho......at 20 yrs you been around longer than me so I think you obviously have some credibility and experience....but we talkin bout CONCORDS man....CONCORDS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom