Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

lol ..have finishline, ndc, eastbay, footlocker every RESTOCKED a hyped release like xi's once they sold out? ..on NDC twitter they said they werent restocking the Concords... hmm guess i gotta wait and see.

Originally Posted by Nron

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Ay does anybody know how u get a link if they do restock? like who on twitter did yall follow???

^^^This. Still hunting for a size 14

This again. Trying my best to land a size 9 and 12 or 12.5 ...

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

uhm...*@*? lol you mad because he wants the shoes because it looks nice to him and he wants to rock it? Does everyone need to buy a shoe because it has some kind of meaning behind it? NO, and at least hes buying it to rock it, instead of reselling it like the rest of the people. SMH.

Right on. Back in the mid 90's, this shoe was ehh. I remember walking into sportmart and buying them on clearance for $65. The way you guys see a melo or Kobe shoe is the way we treated these Concords. Now it's just a bunch of nerds wearing fitteds and tight @## jeans talking about how the shoe game is their life. Us older dudes buy these things out of nostalgia and because we still think the shoes are hot. That dude you're talking about up there had the right mind set. Buy them because they look good. Not because of hype. 95% of people on here are hype beasts. Most never even saw Jordan play a game in a Bulls uniform.

Well said, I don't consider myself a sneaker head nor do I care if anyone else is one, I just like seeing people respect their shoes and wear them. I saw MJ play, been wearing sneakers for a while, Jordans, Ewing's, Reebok pumps, the list just goes on but I don't consider myself more worthy of having these sneakers than the next man. My kids wear Jordans because they grew to like them from seeing me wear them, only thing I felt they needed to know was respect for the item, you look after your shoes and they stay in the best condition. Just enjoy the shoes, no science or burden attached to them.

Well put. I watched Mike play like most kids watched cartoons, face in hands. For me I could never afford a pair of Jordan's, now that I can it's all about nostalgia.

my boy traded his electric blues vnds for a ds pair of the concords... lucky bastard
30t6p3b.gif

I can't believe what these are reselling for, even in bigger sizes.  The size 15 auctions are ending near $500.  
eek.gif
eek.gif

My pair gets here on Friday from NDC and I hate resellers but if I can make $310 on these you damn well better believe I'm selling them.  Just ridiculous, they're only sneakers.  

Merry Christmas NT...God Bless you all...enjoy this time with your family and friends...I gotta say the pics a few pages back of the little dudes in their Concords are the best pics I've seen yet of these shoes...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and @DRO3000...bro, those OG I's are FIRE!!!! The Breds!!!! Oh my!!!

Originally Posted by ehh

I can't believe what these are reselling for, even in bigger sizes.  The size 15 auctions are ending near $500.  
eek.gif
eek.gif

My pair gets here on Friday from NDC and I hate resellers but if I can make $310 on these you damn well better believe I'm selling them.  Just ridiculous, they're only sneakers.  

size 12-15 are fairly popular sizes due to them being more limited and less made, They sell out as quickly at 9-11.5

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

lol ..have finishline, ndc, eastbay, footlocker every RESTOCKED a hyped release like xi's once they sold out? ..on NDC twitter they said they werent restocking the Concords... hmm guess i gotta wait and see.

Yes they have

Originally Posted by bigrem

Just called Eastbay & asked if there would be a restock, the rep replied "It's up to Michael Jordan, we can't just order more, if he decides to release more then there will be a restock" -_____- *prays for restock*

Somebody get MJ on the phone!!! We need more shoes! Haha

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Confirmed this Wed or Thurs East and NDC will have restock.

You're going to ask me who told me and I'm going to tell you it doesn't matter, you don't know him. Fact remains if you missed out, don't jump the holiday hype and overpay. Blk cements were widely available a week after the sell-out release.

The small chains won't get the reup but I'm told at least Eastbay and NDC will have something. Wouldn't be surprised if a few UK spots had them as well.

Save your X-mas money before you blow it.
Thanks. Would it be best to check when it hits midnight or does it just depends on Eastbay and NDC?

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I found a good shirt for me to wear with the Concords...

k1x-step_on_my_shoes_tee_2k11-black_lila-1.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg

These the kicks that if someone step on em' I just might knock em' out.

I'm always careful so that people don't step on my shoes but Of course I will be EXTRA careful and alert of anyone near me that might be within range  thats close enough for them to step on my Concords. I then will move away quickly. I don't think I can wear these when i'm on a  crowded train, it's so easy to get your feet stepped on when the train is crowded and you have to stand. It's just I did so much hard work to acquire my pair that if someone steps on them it would feel like the ultimate disrespect.

Well anyway Merry Christmas everyone be safe and Enjoy the Air Jordan XI Concords. Happy I got mines so i'll have a Merry Christmas and a VERY happy New Year! 
smile.gif

come on. you ain't knocking anyone out... you'll just post up a love letter for your Concords like you did for that chick that got aced in the subway that YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Buyer's beware...

I'm seeing a LOT of early release pairs on eBay and the sneaker forums being sold. Do your homework and ask for tagged pics of the receipt. Dudes looking to dump early release pairs.

My boy showed me his SDS pair and I burst out laughing compared to my finishline pair. So many slight differences and he paid double. If I didn't buy my pair in store I would of passed. Lot of dudes about to get over.

first time ive seen withouts capslock
laugh.gif

i camped for 11 hours n couldnt cop any it was wild im hoping hard for this restock rumor to be true i really dont wanna put 400 out for thses but they go so hard

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

So i got my second pair today and figured Id get right to work and prep for wearing them tomorrow.  Got my shoe trees made to keep my pair looking fresh for a while
sorry, what?
eek.gif

your going to put that on your shoes when you wear them??

im sorry but this cant be real life
roll.gif

please send me a pic of the shoes with this monstrosity on

Originally Posted by hostos

So i got my second pair today and figured Id get right to work and prep for wearing them tomorrow.  Got my shoe trees made to keep my pair looking fresh for a while
sorry, what?
eek.gif

roll.gif

Lol dude they're like home made invisible shields, so no creasing. They go INSIDE the shoes.

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Thanks to the person that posted the snipes restock

Once again, once I put my head down to sleep, I miss the jumpoff.  At least this gives me hope that other stores might get a restock.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

So i got my second pair today and figured Id get right to work and prep for wearing them tomorrow.  Got my shoe trees made to keep my pair looking fresh for a whil
sorry, what?
eek.gif

roll.gif

Lol dude they're like home made invisible shields, so no creasing. They go INSIDE the shoes.
ah [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my bad[/color] bootyologist24

i had never seen that before and i was like WTH??
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

sorry, what?
eek.gif

roll.gif

Damn man, that cant be comfortable. Even with designed wearable shoe trees, they dont feel good. Its comfortable for you???
eek.gif

Originally Posted by myselfonline

The last time I placed an order on FNL using paypal, I paid through paypal without logging into FNL.com, and I never got a confirmation, but I got an email when the shoes shipped.

Of course, this time I did that, the paypal status changed to cancelled within an hour.

this is kinda good to hear because my status still says pending on paypal although im not holding my breath! at least i got 2 pairs on lock, i feel bad for the people that are solely depending on this fnl fiasco to get their kicks.

Back
Top Bottom