Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

For those that got their pairs from HS..who exactly delivered them? USPS,UPS,FedEx??? My pairs were in NY on the 25th and I'm in Jersey so I'm guessing they'll be here any day now..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man, the employees at footlocker and champs be FOS... i know the managers so i know they're expecting restocks either today or tomorrow, but if you call up there, the employees will lie straight thru their teeth and say they're not getting them.

you can tell how they say it, they know they're expecting them, but they're straight lying...
30t6p3b.gif

Sneaker St. had them for $270, I think I'll the pass. Plus when they do restocks on high demand releases they tend to boost up the price an extra $10 from what it was before they sold out.

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Stores in my area have already restocked.....got a sz.10 today; walked right in & bought 'em. No lines, no tear-gas, no S.W.A.T team action...

What is a big chain store or mom and pop?

It was a big chain....def.not a mom & pop...

This is the problem with End Clothing... They are simply waiting on another shipment of shoes to come in... Same b/s they had with the Cool Greys... They oversold thinking that they would get at least 2 or 3 shipments in... But in the end they will say that their shipment came in but they didn't know the sizes they were getting and the quantity of those sizes. So they will get around to cancelling a lot or orders in mid to late January... I ended up getting a full refund on 1/26/11 when I pre-ordered 12/17/10.... Hopefully everything works out in everyones favors but just a heads up...

I still havent gotten my pairs from HS no e-mail or nothing. Im getting mad they had my money since the 15th and still no tracking number from welgosh. I think after this year im done with euro sites 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There aren't any planned restocks. People are thirsting. If there is a small restock of some sort, it's because some stores are in areas where people don't give a damn about this shoe, so what happens is that those shoes get transferred to the closest NikeTown. There won't be a fsr at anytime. If other retailers get sizes here and there it's because orders were canceled. That's from upper brass at Nike.
IDK about all that...
Hell, our city made the news cause of that damn YouTube video! And the mall that was shown, is where I got mine from....

If you seen it, you KNOW they blew out....every mall sold out within 10 minutes, and we've got 9 of 'em. 

I know the "upper brass" said what they said, but....it's taking place, in major stores. They KNEW they were gonna get 'em...I was told that they day after; they just didn't know it would be this fast. A few people in diff.states that work at diff.FL's even mentioned restocks. 

Same thing happened with CG's here....and all the colors of the Griffey's, etc, etc....

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Florida Mall restocked at Foot Locker and Foot Action.  Got an 11 and a 13

I should head down there, but 2 pairs is enough and I'd rather give someone else a chance.

any idea how many they got?  kind of crazy that they would have a restock already.

Most stores that got restocks today got less than a handful. Chances are by the time you read this, they will be gone.

Wait for NDC and Eastbay this week. Restocks ARE happening. There is no doubt about it, it's just when. Will it be tomorrow or this weekend.

Resellers are becoming more biter about this than those who couldn't cop.

I've been trying to go back and read up on my own but I didn't see it mentioned....

Has NDC restocked at all since the initial drop?

called every sneaker spot at the parks mall here in arlington there all saying they have no knowledge of any restocks.

I dont trust these employees. they are the same people who lied on the release day....

Originally Posted by The7onius

I should head down there, but 2 pairs is enough and I'd rather give someone else a chance.
I came up short online and instore on the 23rd.  Figured I could trade for my size.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Most stores that got restocks today got less than a handful. Chances are by the time you read this, they will be gone.

Wait for NDC and Eastbay this week. Restocks ARE happening. There is no doubt about it, it's just when. Will it be tomorrow or this weekend.

Resellers are becoming more biter about this than those who couldn't cop.
Hopes this is true.... Needs an 11.5 and 13 for my best friend badly.....

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I've been trying to go back and read up on my own but I didn't see it mentioned....

Has NDC restocked at all since the initial drop?

Negative. And the potential restock date is anyone's guess. Good Luck, we're all patiently waiting!

And never trust employees. Think about the average employee or even store manager. These dudes read these forums. They're not immune to temptation. A friend cops for them and they split the earnings. Or a friend buys it for them since they can't. Happens daily.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

called every sneaker spot at the parks mall here in arlington there all saying they have no knowledge of any restocks.

I dont trust these employees. they are the same people who lied on the release day....

this  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom