Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These Concord's and Banned 1's have to be my favorite release for 2011.

I totally agree...And I was fortunate enough to get both.
Me too
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2x Banned 1's

1x Concord 11's
Im the opposite... 2x Concord's and 1x Banned

It's inevitable that the soles on these will yellow, right? Any tips on the keeping the soles icey while I keep them DS for a bit?

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

sorry guys. milkskate.com had those up since before 12pm (PST) on the 12/27. they're closed and these guys will end up cancelling a bunch of orders when they open tomorrow.
=T my pre-order made on the 14th was cancelled...

How do you know that these recent orders will be cancelled??
Just curious...

thanks for that euro site, i couldnt order because they didnt have my size but i gave my other friends a heads up... good looking out

Me too

2x Banned 1's

1x Concord 11's

pimp.gif
   3 and 3 over here
pimp.gif
2 pairs of Concords and 1 Banned for me
pimp.gif

But I just won a pair of Jordans on ebay that is going to shame either one of those releases
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry guys. milkskate.com had those up since before 12pm (PST) on the 12/27. they're closed and these guys will end up cancelling a bunch of orders when they open tomorrow.

Just curious...
He doesn't know. Its possible, sure. But who knows? There are still thousands of people waiting on FNL and other sites to confirm their orders even went thru. Nobody knows but I'm a gambling man so when you have an opportunity you take it. Matter of fact, I plan on ordering from every site that has it to increase the chances. Worst case, they refund my money?

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
   3 and 3 over here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I just won a pair of Jordans on ebay that is going to shame either one of those releases
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do share..

I know a few stores that got some sizes in today, they are all gone now. Of course they all said they didnt get anything when people called in. Im good on my pair, just looking out for some friends

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

you guys treat him like a legend. sure he drop some good info. but you guys can stop riding the bandwagon.
laugh.gif
 Wait what? Chill my man. He asked a question and I answered it 
laugh.gif

Not you lol, im saying for all the people that keep asking for him like brother or father.

And for those that dont know, go back to the original concord thread, start at around page 200 and read and find his posts.
Oh snap my bad man 
laugh.gif

Are you positive FL HOH will have a restock on thursday? did they say how many pairs? and size? how was your conversation like?

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Just curious...
He doesn't know. Its possible, sure. But who knows? There are still thousands of people waiting on FNL and other sites to confirm their orders even went thru. Nobody knows but I'm a gambling man so when you have an opportunity you take it. Matter of fact, I plan on ordering from every site that has it to increase the chances. Worst case, they refund my money?
that's the spirit

These seem like a quick strike especially with the quantity most stores received in NYC. The restock is inevitable for a true GR release on these !

I've had my eye on milk and they were sold out as of last night. My cuz noticed the restock earlier today ,and the site stated 11 pair were available. After his order was placed; the quantity changed to 10 pair available. It seems like <10 people ordered so some orders will probably be cancelled.

It seems like the stock numbers/production numbers that people were claiming, was inflated. Those NTLV pics of 100+size 11's, had many,(including myself) believing that most spots would get an abundance. I've seen countless posts from members swearing that 18-20 pair were available at their spots. Many people are struggling to find 1 pair.SMH JB- u did us dirttttty on this release!!!

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
   3 and 3 over here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im still trying to find a pair of banned 1s for a reasonable price but also my fav two releases this year... and the black cements in a close third

Just got back from parks mall in Arlington. So they did have a restock this morning ....... I'm even more pissed now after I called them yesterday and asked only for them to say no....

The guy at footlocker was extra sketchy when I asked
Him also... I'm about to call
It quits ...

employees are garbage.  I don't understand people not having a clue about their own inventory.  The blame is on management to be honest.  Its a reflection on how well they are trained and informed about the business.  I mean at this point you gotta be at the mall every day to catch the shipment just right.  My ups/fedex guy delivers to the HOH next to me at the mall so I'll see if they have any footlocker boxes that may indicate Jordan's and see when they are dropping off.  We have to be real creative guys, believe that.  Good luck to everybody grinding.  

Anyway, Im officialy exhausted by these releases.  This Christmas got me worn out.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

23penny gets most of his stock from a supplier in Shanghai ( who also runs the website kicks-lab.com AKA solewings.com now. Those Concords are NOT legit. There is some authentic stuff on his website though, like Lebrons and such.

STOP ASKING FOR PM'S IN THE THREAD! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, IF YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU DON'T DESERVE A PAIR! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE EXPECTING THINGS TO FALL IN THEIR LAP.

doesnt it alarm any of you that this is the 3rd site taken down in the last 3 weeks???  And on top of that 2 of them are just changing names....likely to fool the few who don't know what's up
with them.

AR = deepstylehouse_com
SDS = To be announced soon Im sure
Kicks-lab = solewings.com

BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER OR BUY FROM SOMEONE WHO DID....otherwise youre taking a risk...PERIOD

Originally Posted by nugget33

Just called Finishline to follow up with my order. She said that they're trying to fulfill my order with stock from the stores. Great.....there goes my pair of XI's.

+1, I got the same thing, extra pissed now 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I've had my eye on milk and they were sold out as of last night. My cuz noticed the restock earlier today ,and the site stated 11 pair were available. After his order was placed; the quantity changed to 10 pair available. It seems like <10 people ordered so some orders will probably be cancelled.

It seems like the stock numbers/production numbers that people were claiming, was inflated. Those NTLV pics of 100+size 11's, had many,(including myself) believing that most spots would get an abundance. I've seen countless posts from members swearing that 18-20 pair were available at their spots. Many people are struggling to find 1 pair.SMH JB- u did us dirttttty on this release!!!
Just read this on another forum
roll.gif
Last line is the best!!!

"For those asking about milkskate. Yes they are legit. However, don't get your hopes up. 90% of orders placed will be cancelled when they update their site tomorrow. Their website doesn't update their quantity available automatically and apparently has to be done manually.

I ordered from them when they first went up on Dec. 17 and still got my ordered cancelled. Another note, don't bother emailing them, they will not respond to any messages whether it is written in english or french. I wrote them in both, never got a response. Good luck though on those who ordered because a bunch of NT'ers also ordered from them.

JB is sketchy on this release with the true quantity amounts allocated to stores. If I were a betting man I'd say there will be a restock. I find it hard to believe that major chains would only have 20 to 30 pairs in NYC and not expect more at a later time. Any thoughts ? Perhaps Im wrong and the demand over supply was that much higher.

Back
Top Bottom