Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by serra2008

warping paper in real and fake pairs[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]up : fake-light yellow dots thicker and heavy paperdown: real- sliver dots, very thin and easy to ripped, be careful especially for those bought from AR or SDS!![/font]

Where did that paper come from? What do the fake Concords look like? Post side-by-side pics of the real & fake Concords.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

south wisc.

south wisconsin 
nerd.gif
 i would not mind picking up a second pair 

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Any restocks in Houston aka Hypebeast City

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

I'm looking for a restock too... H-Town

I'm in the Mo and went to First Colony Mall today. Foot Locker employees claimed they weren't getting a restock in, so checked out Footaction. They received theirs earlier today around 10 or 11 AM or were sold out by noon. I got there at about 4 PM. If y'all hear of any spots getting some around the city, hit my PM. I'll def look out when I hit some other malls tomorrow.

Originally Posted by eddiec312

Not trying to burst any bubbles, but I'm almost positive milkskate will cancel 90% or more of orders being placed today. They don't update their quantities available in real-time.

I ordered from them when they first had a pre order on Dec. 14 and they cancelled my order yesterday.
+1. same here. woke up, went to work, checked my email. got the bad news as well. kinda bitter that they cancelled the order and now selling them again (w/ a higher total price). 

My dude send me this pic of this cat that was going ham on FB cause he has og's

laugh.gif
look at that 3D tv
roll.gif

I'm going restock hunting tomorrow morning at my local mall.

Should I go as soon as the mall opens or is there an ideal time when shipments usually come in?

Originally Posted by VTex23

I'm in the Mo and went to First Colony Mall today. Foot Locker employees claimed they weren't getting a restock in, so checked out Footaction. They received theirs earlier today around 10 or 11 AM or were sold out by noon. I got there at about 4 PM. If y'all hear of any spots getting some around the city, hit my PM. I'll def look out when I hit some other malls tomorrow.

Will do. Apperciate the info. Champs in First Colony also said today

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by serra2008

warping paper in real and fake pairs[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]up : fake-light yellow dots thicker and heavy paperdown: real- sliver dots, very thin and easy to ripped, be careful especially for those bought from AR or SDS!![/font]

Where did that paper come from? What do the fake Concords look like? Post side-by-side pics of the real & fake Concords.

will do that later, but actuall the shoe itself look very simlier only the carbon and 23&jumpman logo position has some problam on the fake pair. but for what i know they got some fake pairs with correct 23&jumpman position and they are trying to sell them as real pair, i got the fake pair directly from a chinese prerelease site for 140 bucks i beleave it is what most pre release site sell back to june for 250+, my local shop has one pair per person policy so i only have one real pair and i do want to have a extra pair for casual walk & some outdoor basketball game without paying those crazy ebay price.

sry for my bad english

Originally Posted by VTex23

Will do. Apperciate the info. Champs in First Colony also said today
I didn't even think to go over there. Forgot they moved to the foot court. Probably head over to The Woodlands and Humble tomorrow and see what's up.

Mikey23 wrote:
My dude send me this pic of this cat that was going ham on FB cause he has og's

laugh.gif
look at that 3D tv
roll.gif

Man I really needed this. Great laugh to make my day.  Loks like he is OG with everything, Concords, 13's, Tv, stereo system, etc.
roll.gif
Keepin things real and consistent.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

got an email from milkskate saying confirmed
eyes.gif

mine was confirmed since the 14th for the pre-sale and then refunded today morning. i ordered these again in the morning and was confirmed but realistically will probably end up getting cancelled again. i think the french don't like Americans...

That kid looks like hes 14 years, yet he's been wearing the Concords since 1995? I wish I knew that kid, just so I could make fun of him.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

eyes.gif

mine was confirmed since the 14th for the pre-sale and then refunded today morning. i ordered these again in the morning and was confirmed but realistically will probably end up getting cancelled again. i think the french don't like Americans...
hahah 
tired.gif
 man oh well i tried i guess how long till they refund the money you think? I used my cc through paypal

got word that a ftl in town got some in. i called and they told me they got 10 pairs all small sizes. they sold out within minutes. my hopes were high i wont even lie lol

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

That kid looks like hes 14 years, yet he's been wearing the Concords since 1995? I wish I knew that kid, just so I could make fun of him.

Think dude still in high school.

This thread is hilarious, got people throwing games to cop sneakers, people begging to be pm'ed, all these mysterious sneakers just appearing.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

eyes.gif

hahah 
tired.gif
 man oh well i tried i guess how long till they refund the money you think? I used my cc through paypal
It's always worth a shot, but it's probably true that most, if not all, orders will be canceled.  Oh well.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I understand your point. However it's not hard to meet and learn about members on NT throughout all of this madness and get a pair in the hands of someone who actually wants them to wear. Isn't that what online "communities" are about? Not tacking on an extra $200-300 on top of an already overpriced shoe. Keep that %*&% on ebay.

I plan on doing just that with the Columbias. I have no interest in the colorway so I plan on copping a few pairs and hooking up people who I think deserve them and miss out.

Maybe I'm just a sneaker hippy.
Honestly I don't think 350 is bad. I feel like that is near market value right now. 180 retail with the potential that the original purchaser paid about 200 (tax or shipping), then turns around and sells for 350 shipped (assume $15 shipping). So the seller nets 135 excluding any PayPal fees. I would say people asking 400 are greedy.

Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading on here. Even Retail is bad to me. I look at most NT'ers as millionaires now

then youre in the wrong hobby my friend.....times are a changin, get with it or get out......no offense but it is what it is

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

There is hope. Just got this email from one of a couple dozen sites Ive been eyeing.  May be a few weeks but  I have a feeling people will be waiting around for some time

how much did they charge for the first batch?

U know I cant even remember between all these other sites Ive got saved.  I am seeing an obvious trend that some are charging a little more than usual do to the hype Im sure.  We here on NT have do do these restocks differently. 

*********We are screwing things up for ourselvbes posting them for everyone else to get.  I think if you have a legit site, let the community know but thru PM only. I figure the firt 5-10 peole who respond to PM get the link. After your is secure obviously. I get people want to help but too many lurkers on here. We got to get more organized and efficiant at this. What does everyone think? Oh by the way, Im not hating, Ive got my two pair already and really have no reason to still look around to help folks out but I hate seeing our NT Fam struggle on this as the whole release really changed my perspective on the whole game.**********   

you know you should have edited that part before posting just in case the beasts are watching, anyways im good site is a little pricey though

Back
Top Bottom