Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

love the fact i live in philly...everybody here wanna wear vans and Nike/Ugg/Polo boots...these will be an easy cop 4 me

really? so do i and i cant get my hands on a pair.
but they dont come out till the 23rd tho...u must be tryin 2 get urself an early pair...stores here dont usually do that except 1 but i dont wanna put their name out there like that...i already got the last shots from them a couple days ago

love the fact i live in philly...everybody here wanna wear vans and Nike/Ugg/Polo boots...these will be an easy cop 4 me

hopefully FirstNameLastName will look you out since it will be so easy for him.
i don't know when it got so easy in philly but i used to bump into philly heads in south jersey cuz they couldn't procure in their own shops. not to mention spots like ubiq had some shady !sh going on.

$15 over retail, and not having to wait hours and deal with mobs and possible disappointments, the hours missing work to pay at retail, i would be losing more than paying the extra up front now.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

$15 over retail, and not having to wait hours and deal with mobs and possible disappointments, the hours missing work to pay at retail, i would be losing more than paying the extra up front now.

where did you get yours for $195?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if you emailed them about pre order they wouldve sent you a link for your personal purchase only. thats how tuxracer88 got the link. they did not come up when you searched for them
not true, I never received any email or anything from end with a link. Someone else posted that they received a email with a bad link.

also, I feel for some that missed out (been in that boat too many times), if I hear something between now and next week for another legit place.

I'll spread the love again lol

It was basically $7 over retail for me because of CA tax & like eugene said, mobs + disappointments & everything else. Not to mention the gas driving everywhere if you're S.O.L. at the place you camp out at.

Definitely beats waiting in the freaking cold of New York City

This...My total was $215 shipped.

Retail is 180 + 16 for cali tax. 20 bucks to not worry about anything and having a pair show up at my door step is
pimp.gif

Pair 2 of 3 accounted for. I paid for my first pair yesterday ( http://niketalk.com/sreply/12010045/Air-Jordan-XI-Retro-White-Concord-Black-CONFIRMED-Holiday-20 )....and will be picking them up hopefully early next week. Just got these in from an NY connect (a favor...so no PM's please). This pair I got for at retail....minus tax, which I'm assuming he paid. Pics taken w/ iPhone...so not the best, but hey...we all know what a legit pair looks like by now. 2 down...1 more to go on release day (which may be a problem if my wife is serious w/ her request to go to the North GA mountains for a quick getaway on that day 
eyes.gif
 )

!

Damn Oqium is sold out from sizes 10-12. Was gonna pull the trigger for 250 but damn that's just not morally feasible

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Nice work detective.....retail is $175...you also don't know the tax situation for his area...

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Nice work detective.....retail is $175...you also don't know the tax situation for his area...

$180.  $5 price increase from last year's Cool Grey's.

i wasn't talking to you, friend. go sit in the corner til someone acknowledges you.
trying to act all wise and made yourself look real brilliant, detective.
"uh, retail is $175, duh, look at me, i'm a big stupid."

WRONG... its $180
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

dude came in guns blazing with his "detective" comment....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@DeeeCeee.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 pics man...they just made my heart beat a little harder 
laugh.gif
...can't wait to hold my pairs in my hand...
I feel you on the wife tip bro...they don't comprehend what this stuff really means...and in the end, they usually win....
wink.gif

Bless up!

edit: MSRP is $180.00

Gaddang man, I'm at the computer all day and decide for once not to check up on NT as soon as I get at work, and I miss out on the goodness.

Oh well, them's just the breaks I suppose. Good +#$ to all of you who managed to cop.

i wasn't talking to you, friend. go sit in the corner til someone acknowledges you.
trying to act all wise and made yourself look real brilliant, detective.
"uh, retail is $175, duh, look at me, i'm a big stupid."

Ha...yeah, I swear I seen them at $175, point about taxes still stands though

I already got one pair yesterday from a local spot, I'm debating if i should get 3 more
pimp.gif
.... i can't stop looking at my pair.
laugh.gif

hopefully FirstNameLastName will look you out since it will be so easy for him.
i don't know when it got so easy in philly but i used to bump into philly heads in south jersey cuz they couldn't procure in their own shops. not to mention spots like ubiq had some shady !sh going on.
those "Philly heads" mustve decided to get up on RD later in the day and try 2 grab...u still gotta be there soon as the door cracks tho, and if u've built a relationship as one of the "regulars" they'll look out for you...i recieve calls/txts/emails from different stores cuz i've been loyal...not 2 toot my own horn...but it essentially wont be difficult for me

Anybody know what 192,50 € comes out to in USD? Anybody order from oquimstore.com before and have to pay customs fees? Not a legit question just a customs fees question.

Back
Top Bottom