Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I didn't wanna have to pay $345. But I been waiting all day for legit links and still nothin. I'mma have to go commit that
30t6p3b.gif

Just a nightly reminder....

There is absolutely [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD[/color]. Take that to the buy/sell forums or hit up someone thru the PM's list thread for all you people wanting to "help". Posting any of that here can/will earn you a vacation away from Niketalk. You can also use your signature as long as your not "sig checking".

PM requests posted here will be deleted on site. Please use the PM list thread for that.

Thank you to everyone who's followed the rules so far.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by jordunk

Damn, that brought a tear to my eye. It seems just like yesterday i was watching the GOAT play. How fast time passes us bye.

This video takes me back to sixth grade...after the disappointment of the Bulls getting eliminated from the 1995 NBA Finals, I just knew Mike would come back better than ever. Boy was I right...seeing all those games on WGN and Sportschannel was a event you could set your clock to. Bulls games were always event we all looked forward to�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�Bulls games, Sega Channel, Gamepro, Gamefan, EGM, Rap City, MTV Jams, Martin, New York Undercover and TGIF defined my sixth grade year..great times.�
Seeing Mike rock these and the Black/Reds made me want some XIs more than life itself and really started my obsession with this shoe. This shoe is just the ultimate symbol for excellence�
wink.gif
Great post by both of you! Speak the truth brothers!! Man New York undercover was my steez! We got it good being 80's babies
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
we sure did. kids these days have no idea how great it was to grow up back then. weekends back then were ALWAYS dope...TGIF on Fridays, Saturday Morning Cartoons on CBS & ABC on Saturday mornings (then later that morning Soul Train and NBA Inside Stuff), and NBA games on Sunday afternoon, with Married with Children on Sunday. And dont even get me started on the music...Ready to Die/ Me Against The World/ All Eyez On Me RULED the airwaves back then 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember watching New York Undercover after Martin and Living Single back then thinking they were the dopest cops I ever saw 
laugh.gif

Hi NT, I noticed lots glue stains, scratches and all sorts of marks on the patent. I had to go through all 7 pairs my size (US 11) and switch them around to get 2 pairs in pristine condition. I hope this is not the case everywhere but you guys might want to look over the shoes before leaving the shop... just my 2 cents.

I was doing all those same things. That's crazy!! I don't wanna get off topic to much, but your keeping it 100 like a fastball!! Props to you man, I feel ya with everything your saying. Don't forget the OJ trial!! Haha... Hope you cop all the pairs your trying to get in the next few days my man

Originally Posted by rojanjon

@sthebest...yea man WGN was the biz back in the day....growing up in Texas and being able to watch Bulls games with Mike was clutch for me...we'd always huddle around the TV to watch those games man....dang simpler times...
smile.gif
man those were the days 
smile.gif
 ...my favorite games from those days will ALWAYS be the Bulls/Knicks games. both teams hated each other with a passion and each city despised each other as well. But Mike and the boys would always get it done. To this day, I still hate John Starks with a passion 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

My manager at FNL not letting employees hold pairs
sad_frog.jpg

better than FNL managers buying up all the pairs and not releasing them to the public (corporate offices have already been called 
nerd.gif
)

This video takes me back to sixth grade...after the disappointment of the Bulls getting eliminated from the 1995 NBA Finals, I just knew Mike would come back better than ever. Boy was I right...seeing all those games on WGN and Sportschannel was a event you could set your clock to. Bulls games were always event we all looked forward to�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�Bulls games, Sega Channel, Gamepro, Gamefan, EGM, Rap City, MTV Jams, Martin, New York Undercover and TGIF defined my sixth grade year..great times.�
Seeing Mike rock these and the Black/Reds made me want some XIs more than life itself and really started my obsession with this shoe. This shoe is just the ultimate symbol for excellence�
wink.gif
Great post by both of you! Speak the truth brothers!! Man New York undercover was my steez! We got it good being 80's babies
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
we sure did. kids these days have no idea how great it was to grow up back then. weekends back then were ALWAYS dope...TGIF on Fridays, Saturday Morning Cartoons on CBS & ABC on Saturday mornings (then later that morning Soul Train and NBA Inside Stuff), and NBA games on Sunday afternoon, with Married with Children on Sunday. And dont even get me started on the music...Ready to Die/ Me Against The World/ All Eyez On Me RULED the airwaves back then 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember watching New York Undercover after Martin and Living Single back then thinking they were the dopest cops I ever saw 
laugh.gif
WOW. Just got taken back a little. Makes me realize how much CRAP there is now on TV compared to when we were growing up. I forgot what day was it when the Kung-Fu shows came on?
happy.gif

I will be out there with a few friends at NT Chicago. Hopefully it doesn't get stupid like the DB4 release. I live 2 mins away from the mall, but it's gonna be even worse there.

@sthebest...yea man WGN was the biz back in the day....growing up in Texas and being able to watch Bulls games with Mike was clutch for me...we'd always huddle around the TV to watch those games man....dang simpler times...
smile.gif
man those were the days 
smile.gif
 ...my favorite games from those days will ALWAYS be the Bulls/Knicks games. both teams hated each other with a passion and each city despised each other as well. But Mike and the boys would always get it done. To this day, I still hate John Starks with a passion 
laugh.gif
Starks, Oakley, Mason, Ewing, and the actress Hubert Davis. Still pissed about that foul called against Pip.
laugh.gif
Damn those were the real days of basketball.

Originally Posted by BrMason

smile.gif
man those were the days 
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Starks, Oakley, Mason, Ewing, and the actress Hubert Davis. Still pissed about that foul called against Pip.
laugh.gif
Those Bulls vs. Knicks games in the 90's were absolute golden. It always felt like MJ had that feeling of destroying van gunny and the knicks. I still remember when he called him the "little guy." NBA rivalries of the 90's were the best. Damn good times.

smile.gif
man those were the days 
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's when the refs would let them actually play ball!
til this day the 'nba on nbc' theme still makes me smile 
pimp.gif

smile.gif
man those were the days 
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ah yes..I hated each and every member on that squad. PARTICULARY Starks though because he was always talking that cash crap. Stacey King and Scottie Pippen let him know that he wasn't about that life though 
laugh.gif
  Those truly were the real days of basketball..I remember when Jordan put up 52 against them, popping trays left and right like he did in '92 against Portland 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wasn't the channel that showed Kung-Fu movies WGBO Channel 66 (before they turned into a spanish channel) ? I remember me and my dad would catch them every week. He was a huge king fu flick fan (and still is to this day)

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Here in Charlotte I'm trying Concord Mills if I don't strike any luck online... 5 stores selling them so pretty good odds if I get out there early... where you located?   

I'm in Greensboro....gonna try online first then maybe go to an out of town spot. Im trying to avoid the mall at all costs

Im in Hickory, NC, right dwn the road from u guys..since ur in the boro u may wanna try online at 12am cuz 4seasons will be MAD crazy..and out of town where? dnt cme here to hickory bcuz the footaction in my mall has only 12 pairs.  i held them a bit ago when i got off wrk and went by there. id prefer 2000-2001 retros but thats just me. the finish line here i havnt even gone by there cuz i dnt deal with them much even tho i used to wrk there. the lineup has changed drastically and not to my benefit. id say they prolly only got 12 pairs also but idk, so dnt quote me on that. good luck.
Ain't no way I'm going to 4 Seasons for RD....I value my life too much
laugh.gif

Some of the Hibbett Sports are getting them.  2 of the Foot Lockers in my area are only getting GS pairs.  That is crazy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Man.. Those were the days.. NBA on NBC.. Bulls/Knicks or Knicks/Heat.. It didnt get much better..
I remember when my mom got my older bro the Concords for xmas and I got the AM Penny 1s because they didnt have my size.. I was livid.
One of the first times I could really remember being jealous
laugh.gif
That feeling I got from missing out that xmas.. Its what fuels my desire to quadruple up this time around. 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

man those were the days 
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's when the refs would let them actually play ball!
til this day the 'nba on nbc' theme still makes me smile 
pimp.gif
That theme song gets me pumped EVERY time I hear it. The best is when there was a Bulls home game airing on NBA on NBC. hearing the theme song along with seeing the Chicago Bulls opening intro and music was straight awe inspiring. The United Center used to go NUTS whenever Jordan's name was called 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maxdunker

sad_frog.jpg

Best thing posted in this thread outside of links. 
SON

I KNOW THAT FEEL
frown.gif
I work at champs and we release Friday at 7am, I get off Thurs at 1230(Fri morning), Im just gonna show my uni and convince them that Im staying to "count stock" and just sit in front of the gate till 7. I need these puppies man

Got my pair back in early Nov. The toddler pair was from back in '01. Merry Xmas and good luck to everyone!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by maxdunker

sad_frog.jpg

Best thing posted in this thread outside of links. 
SON

I KNOW THAT FEEL
frown.gif
I work at champs and we release Friday at 7am, I get off Thurs at 1230(Fri morning), Im just gonna show my uni and convince them that Im staying to "count stock" and just sit in front of the gate till 7. I need these puppies man
That really isn't a bad idea. I don't see how FNL expects me to hop in a long line when the line is gonna be massive by the time I get off work. Might just have to show up in uniform and BS mall security.

Yeah I just was able to grab my pair and had them for a few days now. I compared the patent leather to my 01's and other 11s and maybe I'm not going through the shoes very well but it's not a huge difference that I can notice with the patent leather. The fit is the exact same as well

Just read in the Black Cement 3 thread people were just now getting there pairs from CT haha, i wonder if I email them and ask to pay more if they will upgrade shipping.

Hopefully able to cop online otherwise i'm gonna have to find a FTL or some other store sellin em in the AM round 7 or later cause the FTL round my way sells em at midnight. If i cant find a pair how much of a bullet do you guys think i'll have to bite to find a pair?

Back
Top Bottom