Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

nikestore tweet:

Re: PayPal issues - A PayPal pending status is not a complete order. An order number on Nike’s site is the only sign of a successful order.

mad.gif

Wow. When my order went through smoothly, I actually thought this wouldn't be too bad. Guess I was way off 
laugh.gif

just received my NDC confirmation email, now i can sleep and not worry about nbastore.
i was however mad that i couldn't search the shoe and i had to use the twitter link...
even there i had to search for it lol, seeing all these cats saying easy cop on ndc and all i see on their twitter are youth sizes
super low keyed the adult size -___- oh well, congrats to all those who got them online and be safe to all those going out

Been a disaster so far. Had everything working on NDC and then while its processing the order, it says the page is expired due to inactivity. smh

ndc mobile pump faking. taking orders all the way thru to place order then: sorry we're out of size XX. damn. ndc.com full site showing 7.5-14 gone. damn.

I got to the first Eastbay checkout page, but can't get any further. Anyone had luck with Eastbay at all? Is anyone getting them there?

YESSS. after over an hour and a half of prowling all the sneaker sites, and when i was bout to give up finishline comes through with my size 13
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just got my order email

Was actually successful via NDC...got through fairly quick but got nervous with the page just swirling right before the confirmation page....nerve racking until i got that confirmation email. 2 pairs on the way...merry early Christmas to me.

Good luck to everyone else still trying to cop... sneaker heads shutting down the world wide web tonight. This release has been pandemonium.....ndc was the only site that actually even worked at all for me. all the other ones crashed instantly once the clock struck 9.

Just got done with four seasons... Never again.. I think I'm done. Online only for me. Btw Hanes mall is a done deal.. Crazy

NDC nice knowing you all sold out RIP congrats to all those that got pairs...now i sleep in peace

Haven't posted in one of these threads in so long dog.

Had a slight urge to try and go get these, then I was like nah
tired.gif
. Hope those who wanted them have either gotten them or will soon acquire them. Be safe ya'll, hearing there's been wild %%## going on already.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

if they took the money out am i good?
If you don't get some sort of confirmation, it's not a guarantee.  There's a possibility that pending charge on your account could fall off and not post; meaning the order did not go through.  Just keep your fingers crossed that you'll receive your confirmation soon.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

placed an order literally within two min haven't gotten to the confirmation page yet think it crashed
laugh.gif

this is the pagei saw after placing order https://secure-niketown.n...rm.jsp?_requestid=805546

waiting for response from nike.com

Same here bro they already charged my PayPal, but I haven't made it to the confirmation page yet I keep getting sent to that white screen or the black screen I've been refreshing that screen for the past hour.

This is my only hope too
frown.gif

I just got an order confirmation from NDC but the number starts with an "o" and I'm pretty sure I read on NT in the past that this means it is most likely getting cancelled..Is this correct or am I misinformed?

Back
Top Bottom