Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I bought two pairs from NDC with the plan to keep them both for myself, but with the way prices are going for these probably going to resell them. They are only shoes, money is money!

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by khadafi252

I have plenty of people asking me for receipts withp urchase just because they are skeptical of all the possible fakes out there

i bought two and sold one just yesterday evening and one of the bidders was asking for the receipt.  i found it strange for them to be asking this.  but i see why now.  i'll wait for a restock then.  seems like it may be worth my while to stay close to the thread since this 7Y came up today.

I never give out original receipts.  I give them a photo copy of the OG and a gift receipt.  I keep the original for my records and incase someone files a claim that they are fake, I have some  type of proof were I purchased them.  I'm gun shy from some *!# clown claiming I sold him fake cement 3's because the print didn't match
roll.gif

True me 2 I feel the same way somebody pulled that on me with a pair of Bordeaux saying they were fake. He filed a negative feedback

I have plenty of people asking me for receipts withp urchase just because they are skeptical of all the possible fakes out there

i bought two and sold one just yesterday evening and one of the bidders was asking for the receipt.  i found it strange for them to be asking this.  but i see why now.  i'll wait for a restock then.  seems like it may be worth my while to stay close to the thread since this 7Y came up today.

I never give out original receipts.  I give them a photo copy of the OG and a gift receipt.  I keep the original for my records and incase someone files a claim that they are fake, I have some  type of proof were I purchased them.  I'm gun shy from some *!# clown claiming I sold him fake cement 3's because the print didn't match
roll.gif

This. I agree 100%... as a power seller, Ive actually been one of the few who has won cases against buyers...

i got ripped off on some IV's in 2004.  they said they never received them.  i was new to selling then and didn't consider the receipt.  of course i've learned since then.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Got my e-mail from CT this morning...Ozzie's on the ball as usual...just hit me up and informed me that my Cords were dispatched on the 23rd and are expected to be delivered on or before January 12th...but there is no tracking available...I might need to take a few days off in January to wait for them 
laugh.gif

Oh boy...the suspense...
nerd.gif

Got the same email today fam!!!!!

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Anyone get anything from their wellgosh order besides shipping confirmation? I got that confirmation on the 22nd and still no update on tracking or anything. And when I email them they dont respond, getting annoyed since some have already got their pairs from them.

This im in the same boat me and my friend both ordered from wellgosh the same day and he got his pair before christmas with tracking and all. All i got was a email saying shipped im pissed.

Sidenote: I ordered a pair of cool greys from snipes last year never again it took forever for me to receive my pair put in a fraudulent claim with my bank after waiting 3 weeks and after they hit them up got my shoes the next week and was refunded from my bank.
pimp.gif
Hopefully they have improved goodluck to all who ordered hope everyone gets their pair.

Anybody ordered from CROOKEDTONGUES tracking NOT working?? Tried parcelforce and the DPD site it directs me and nothing?!? Anyone else having this issue?

Hey guys i called snipes in Germany because i had received a second order number, the lady told me that they had a problem in their system so they canceled orders before checking other stores if they had in stock so if you received a email with a second order number you are getting your shoes ! best news all day for me lol. I also called Natterjacks he told me they were behinf to give them sometime to respond to 100s of emails and update order statuses (believe or not i understood the German girl better than the English guy)

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Anybody ordered from CROOKEDTONGUES tracking NOT working?? Tried parcelforce and the DPD site it directs me and nothing?!? Anyone else having this issue?
I have the same issue so I e-mailed them about it. I'm just waiting for their response.

got my pairs from crooked tongues this morning!!!!! used sneaker saver option on shipping. sole on CT pairs are more icey than my pair from FL.

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Hey guys i called snipes in Germany because i had received a second order number, the lady told me that they had a problem in their system so they canceled orders before checking other stores if they had in stock so if you received a email with a second order number you are getting your shoes ! best news all day for me lol

I sent them an email. They told me my order was sent by DHL and they'd have a tracking number for me today.

Originally Posted by gingpogi

got my pairs from crooked tongues this morning!!!!! used sneaker saver option on shipping. sole on CT pairs are more icey than my pair from FL.

Did you get the pre order and what shipping did you use?

Did anyone else order off of offspring.co.uk? I have yet to hear anything from them and I even emailed them once. They haven't updated anything on their facebook page either so was just wondering. They were confirmed legit earlier I believe having stores in UK. Just wish I'd hear something especially since they charged like 25 pounds for shipping.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

hold on, so whats wrong with promo-shoes?
I had no issues - bought from them early and that pair looks the same as my release day pairs.  Good communication as well.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Did you get the pre order and what shipping did you use?
This >?

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

My HS orders came in but my UI orders got canceled. Oh well not mad that's why I ordered from two sites in case one failed. Hope you all get your pairs today.

BTW  HS marked my 2 orders as gift with a value of about 160. No custom charges for me =). UI wouldve probably charged me.

DID ANYBODY WHO GOT 2 PAIRS FROM UI GOT HIT WITH CUSTOM FEES? PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN KNOW WHEN I DO FUTURE PURCHASES THANKS.
Did you get two separate orders from HS or 2 shoes in one package. 

roll.gif

Do you black out any part of the receipt when you send it to the buyer?

With the prices they're selling for on ebay, i can tell you that there's going to be a lot of deadbeat buyers.

damn you got them already? where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom