Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Anybody know of a restock in the DMV? Thanks

this is the million dollar question!!!!
I know potomac mills had one and a dtlr in baltimore aswell.missed both
indifferent.gif

smh i had no clue on neither of em 

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Quick question nt .. I scored one pair but really want another would it be wise to trade say 3 pairs of foamposites for these or is that 2 much / little?

Dude are you serious?? 3 Pair ??? Well I guess it depends on what 3 pair, but most foams are selling for 3 hundo or more these days.

So 12 am at south coast the first 15-20 people got a ticket and selected their size. All big sizes. Got my 14 Then they sent off the rest of the people and those that were lucky where told to leave and come back in a few hours... Met some cool cats out there. But feel bad for those who came up short. Hopefully everyone gets what they want. Keep your ear to the streets, they're out there!

Originally Posted by loubrock

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Quick question nt .. I scored one pair but really want another would it be wise to trade say 3 pairs of foamposites for these or is that 2 much / little?

Dude are you serious?? 3 Pair ??? Well I guess it depends on what 3 pair, but most foams are selling for 3 hundo or more these days.

Can't beat that pick yo!

Idk if an answer has been posted even though I checked about 20 pages but does the paper with the shoes increase the yellowing? Pretty much, is the paper acidic? I would appreciate a PM because then I can finally leave this thread alone.

Guy do you think these are fair Trades

My DS Concord sz10 2011 for DS Banned 1 sz9 or 9.5
My DS Concord sz10 2011 for DS Infrared Pack sz9 or 9.5
Should i add or he/she add cash on top ? or is straight trade fair ?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.

Spoiler [+]
Bounce flash
glasses.gif

You sized down? I'm planning on trading my 10.5 for an 11 because everyone was saying to size up
They fit a .5 big for me. I would definitely go a half size lower or true because no way these fit small unless you have clubfoot.

A 10.5 is just the better move for trade/selling purposes anyhow.

Originally Posted by bryhe1

I think the Concords will only go down in price over the next few months...
May as well get the most out of them while you can. 

You could probably get some $ in addition to the Banned 1's at the moment.

For the infrared pack you should probably add a little cash.

I remember someone getting a bad looking pair, but California Sole out of SD posted on Facebook that they are getting a restock soon. Just a heads up for those who haven't copped!

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Thats what i was thinking what's the average price on the infrared pack ?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Eastbay came through again.
smokin.gif

Looking for a third. Sizing down .5 was the perfect choice.
You sized down? I'm planning on trading my 10.5 for an 11 because everyone was saying to size up
They fit a .5 big for me. I would definitely go a half size lower or true because no way these fit small unless you have clubfoot.

A 10.5 is just the better move for trade/selling purposes anyhow.

Thanks bro..I appreciate the help

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Thats what i was thinking what's the average price on the infrared pack ?
They're $450 at Flight Club NY/LA, about $450-$600 on eBay.

@Yungone350, good thing you didn't cruise then cos they didn't have any size 13's. Just 10, 10.5, 11, 12 & 14.

This is what I received from Crooked Tongues after inquiring about a tracking number for the shoes I ordered on the release date (not pre-order):

Thanks for getting in touch.
I am pleased to advise that your order has been sent to our warehouse for dispatch.
Our website can sometimes take a little while to catch up with our packing department but it will confirm the parcels dispatch soon.
Unfortunately, you have selected a delivery method which is not trackable so we have no tracking number to give to you - please accept my apologies for this.
I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions.
All the best,

David

Just wanted to say, I finally got my pair. I'm a 13, but had to go with a 14, but, no complaining on my end. At least I got some. I LITERALLY just got up one morning and drove to every sneaker spot I knew of in a 25 mile radius asking about restocks. When I finally made it to one that didn't give me the gas face or the usual disparaging comment of "There's not going to be a restock of those anywhere." or "You won't be able to find those in any mall.", I just checked with them twice (once upon the actual opening of the store, which is when I got the vibe that they were going to get a restock and a second time when I was lucky enough to walk in and grab the last pair left after they had only received a 10.5, 11.5 and 14).

I'll just say this: If you really want these, calling is NOT going to work. You're either going to be told restocks are impossible or that they just sold out of them. You're going to have to decide which stores in your area are most likely to get a restock and just post up EARLY.

Best of luck to all those still on the hunt.

Originally Posted by Remedial

Just wanted to say, I finally got my pair. I'm a 13, but had to go with a 14, but, no complaining on my end. At least I got some. I LITERALLY just got up one morning and drove to every sneaker spot I knew of in a 25 mile radius asking about restocks. When I finally made it to one that didn't give me the gas face or the usual disparaging comment of "There's not going to be a restock of those anywhere." or "You won't be able to find those in any mall.", I just checked with them twice (once upon the actual opening of the store, which is when I got the vibe that they were going to get a restock and a second time when I was lucky enough to walk in and grab the last pair left after they had only received a 10.5, 11.5 and 14).

I'll just say this: If you really want these, calling is NOT going to work. You're either going to be told restocks are impossible or that they just sold out of them. You're going to have to decide which stores in your area are most likely to get a restock and just post up EARLY.

Best of luck to all those still on the hunt.
congrats, i doubt employees will admit that they do have them in stock

Back
Top Bottom