Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Gonna try my luck on NDC if not HOHLA. Btw use shopdiscover to get 15% back on NDC!!!  Thats like 54 bucks back for 2 pairs. 360 - 54 = 306 before tax 
pimp.gif

i know the lord would not let me down and will have a pair for me waiting by lunch time.  my prayers will be answered
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

camping and making $50? Surely whoever does that is definitely not "doing it" right
laugh.gif
there are plenty of people here on NT and in the real world who never have to line up for releases,esp. GRs and who have access to numerous pairs at retail or less...that's the "true reseller"....but if you're gonna go and camp hours to make $50 off one pair,then welp,you're doing it all wrong....Id understand if one person went with their whole family for wristbands and resold pairs,then yeah,I guess its worth it, but he's still not "doing it" right if he has to camp outside for hours....Resellers made their money on these,esp. Early sites who sold fakes to a whole $%&* load of NTers and others
laugh.gif
I feel sorry for those people......people will have FSRs and more in their possession and will make bank on them....$50 profit (minimum) x let's say 20 pairs, that's an easy $1k made...if sold for more,profit can reach as high as $1500-2k.....

Just my two cents
I didn't even know it was possible to buy 20 pairs of highly sought after shoes for retail price.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I'm really looking forward to reading this board in 36 hrs from now, I'm sure there will be some interesting stories from the mid night releases and the eastbay/NDC crash that is all but guaranteed to happen

yep
laugh.gif
should b good

Houston- Willowbrook has a few fellas lined up. If you lining up for them, plans to do so will definately be needed...

Nowadays when I double or even triple up on a shoe it's with the intent to trade for some other release I might've missed out on. If a person buys the shoes solely to resell, more power to them. If a person is willing to pay reseller prices, more power to them. If a person buys shoes to rock 'em, more power to them. If a person wants a museum of shoes, more power to them. At the end of the day it is what it is. No use getting salty over what someone else is doing. The culture has changed. It'd be nice if everyone could get their pairs at a reasonable price but that's wishful thinking. Good luck to everyone with these XI's. I got lucky with NDC last year with the free overnight shipping to boot. Hopefully lightning strikes twice.

I don't think the size makes a different on how the PL will look, I looked at sizes 10-12, I saw 2 10's, 2 10.5's (etc)...different PL cut on all of them ... Guess its a game of chance to get the perfect PL.

Originally Posted by eternalist34

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

@kingkong. Im bouta camp in southland mall.

30t6p3b.gif
this. last time i was there, there was a shooting the next day. someone will not make it out there safely come RD

I knew that mall was ghetto af since it's in Hayward but damn, I hope everyone will have a safe camp out. I'll pray for everyone who are in the harsh cold awaiting for this release.

Originally Posted by prince726

my sister dont like sneakers but she asking me what the name of the sneakers im getting hype reaching everybody smh

^ It's %+%@ like that that makes people who really want the shoes want to quit
laugh.gif
. Anyway, the wolves are out and the culture is dead
tired.gif

i need help. i'm conflicted about the release. do you guys think the ladies can rock this shoe? i'm a girl and can rock foams, lebrons and jordans (to an extent), but am worried about how bulky this shoe is. HELP!

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

camping and making $50? Surely whoever does that is definitely not "doing it" right
laugh.gif
there are plenty of people here on NT and in the real world who never have to line up for releases,esp. GRs and who have access to numerous pairs at retail or less...that's the "true reseller"....but if you're gonna go and camp hours to make $50 off one pair,then welp,you're doing it all wrong....Id understand if one person went with their whole family for wristbands and resold pairs,then yeah,I guess its worth it, but he's still not "doing it" right if he has to camp outside for hours....Resellers made their money on these,esp. Early sites who sold fakes to a whole $%&* load of NTers and others
laugh.gif
I feel sorry for those people......people will have FSRs and more in their possession and will make bank on them....$50 profit (minimum) x let's say 20 pairs, that's an easy $1k made...if sold for more,profit can reach as high as $1500-2k.....

Just my two cents
I didn't even know it was possible to buy 20 pairs of highly sought after shoes for retail price.

dude if you had real connect you could buy almost any release for sometimes under box price 
and i'm not talking about shop owners or chain stores 

long time resellers get/have the best prices 

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by waverder

Just got an email that 1 order for a pair of Sz 8 Concords just got refused from urbanindustry.

My order before that was paid for and good to go. Looks like I'll have a friend that will miss out on his Sz 8.

Beware NTers.. UI appears to be emailing out refund notices.

Yea, I just got a partial refund from them this morning, but can't tell which size it was......

Does it show that one pair has been canceled when you log in to UI?

1 order says PAID and the size 8 order says REFUNDED

Originally Posted by lildzup

i need help. i'm conflicted about the release. do you guys think the ladies can rock this shoe? i'm a girl and can rock foams, lebrons and jordans (to an extent), but am worried about how bulky this shoe is. HELP!
^ The shoe itself is light in terms of weight. It's not bulky, as the original concept of the shoe was designed to be a sock. If you don't know, you better decide now if you want them or not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lildzup

im getting them for my gf & shes a 6.5y & my daughter in a 11 or 12 c

Back
Top Bottom