Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by lildzup

i need help. i'm conflicted about the release. do you guys think the ladies can rock this shoe? i'm a girl and can rock foams, lebrons and jordans (to an extent), but am worried about how bulky this shoe is. HELP!

if abella anderson can, so can you.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i need help. i'm conflicted about the release. do you guys think the ladies can rock this shoe? i'm a girl and can rock foams, lebrons and jordans (to an extent), but am worried about how bulky this shoe is. HELP!

But you what you think abella had to do for them shoes ?

Looks like I have a ride folks........going to the Woodlands at 5am in the morning that 12am release baby

not a problem
well when i was younger in high school, (when the first retro came out in '00) i always thought girls looked cute in 11s 

I think people at this point are buying them for such a high price because they're at least getting a pair from a "authentic" place.

They might be thinking that once all the resellers come out, they have chances of getting fakes, b grades, ect. from them.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Pricing is based on cost to acquire
roll.gif
roll.gif

these dudes can't be serious
laugh.gif

see this is what i'm talking about with this release 
high resell 
THIS.
I went to my mom & pop store last week and asked how much they are selling them for, they told me $300 because the other stores around $400
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. I said no thanks, but I will probably buy my 1 year old son's pair from them because they are selling those for retail. Anyways, I got my pair locked up by getting my wristband at Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, NY on 6:00 am this past Sunday without really camping guaranteeing me my size. I arrived at 4:30 am and paid some dude $30 for his ticket which he was selling. After that, I went back to my car and stayed till 5:45 am because it was cold outside. If I did not get his ticket, then I will not get a pair for retail at least. This will be my first and last time, I will ever line up for a wristband because the people who were right behind me were at the mall since 12:00 midnight
laugh.gif
. If you want to talk about going to Eastbay or Nike sites at midnight, I FAIL.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

But you what you think abella had to do for them shoes ?

not much. maybe just breathe?
i'm thinkin the guy who provided the shoes was actually the one hoping to get a freebie out of the deal.

just secured 2 pairs from DTLR. My buddy works next to the shop so he knows the guys that work there and they said they'll hold my buddy's and my pairs, just gotta come in when they open on friday. Finally, I was getting really nervous I will only end up with 1 pair that I ordered from shelta. 3 pairs is all I wanted so I'm done with the concords! Good luck to everyone that are still on the hunt, hope y'all get yours!

Originally Posted by JayMyers

Man I remember camping out for the black/red XI's back in the mid 2000s. This stuff now is just insane especially considering the fact that my feet went and grew since then. What are you guys doing who wear a 14 or bigger though. I'm a 14 and all the foot lockers say they only come in 13 there.

I'm a size 14/15. I have 2-3 pairs locked down. And it was no way easy. I got two 15s and I'm hoping my 14 falls through. But these small footers think they have it rough. Yeah it's more competition for there pairs, but at least the store is guaranteed to get their sizes. Like you said, most stores don't carry over a 13 smh.

Originally Posted by thaboss315

Is there a midnigh release out dmv like sercuity, columbia n arundel mills mall?

Tysons Corner Foot locker I believe.  You wait on thursday at the mall, and when the mall closes they hand out wristbands.  

MG_12101-682x1024.jpg
tumblr_ltl6mcgwod1r4nut0o1_500.jpg

any more questions???

Some people desperate! Went to a mom and pop shop inside my local discount mall and dude sold out his 12 pairs he had... the price he sold at was 500! He told me I was an hour to late. Anyways this is insane! I hope nobody out their pays these rape prices!!!

So if a reseller is currently sitting inline 48 hours ahead of time and resells for 300 he basically is working for 2 dollars an hour
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

So if a reseller is currently sitting inline 48 hours ahead of time and resells for 300 he basically is working for 2 dollars an hour
smile.gif

now that's not reselling 

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

smile.gif

but if the reseller spends 5 minutes clicking on a link that he got in a PM, and then sells the shoe for $300 he is making $1,200 an hour 
grin.gif

t239985_m18910_mind%20blown.gif

Originally Posted by eternalist34

ppl on the niketown sf facebook page selling their wristbands.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so i take it they didn't look at id's and jot names like fort ntny did.
actually i think ppl are posting what pairs they have reserved for their wristbands and selling the pairs to whoevers interested

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Some people desperate! Went to a mom and pop shop inside my local discount mall and dude sold out his 12 pairs he had... the price he sold at was 500! He told me I was an hour to late. Anyways this is insane! I hope nobody out their pays these rape prices!!!
Are you really serious, $500 per pair.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I agree that nobody pays for those rape prices.

Originally Posted by eddiec312

I think people at this point are buying them for such a high price because they're at least getting a pair from a "authentic" place.

They might be thinking that once all the resellers come out, they have chances of getting fakes, b grades, ect. from them.

some people who purchased early/overseas are now thinking their pair is suspect thats why there seems to be difference between early sites pair and actual retail pair, overpaying and it might be ?
any resellers/buyers on this board selling/buying early pairs should have them fully examined by nt members/mods that have extensive knowlege on it. use paypal on ebay or wherever you buy so that you can get a refund if you are unsure about them.

I hope at the very least it included one of those terrible tees JB put out, and maybe the matching jacket and track pants. I mean it's not in any way a good deal, but at least there's a chance you can return that other stuff to a nike store after christmas and get a bit back.

just left west oaks....went to go see mission impossible(liked it).. In houston he was selling pairs for 550 and had 5 left...and seen a guy cop 3 pair....i was surprised and respected him. since he had 1600 to spend...lol

Back
Top Bottom