Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Are they opening at midnight? Called the Champs at woodfield and they said they're opening at 4
4 but I know everybody gonna get there soon as doors open gonna have 2 run to the FTL lol gonna b fun

Nah can't do 4...gotta be at work by 7......plus they aren't going to hand out waistbands?

Not sure about wristbands in Woodfield, but they are allowing the line to start at 11pm or 12am (again, depending on which employee you talk to).

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Dear Customer,

Do to our previous shipments to the United States we wish to make sure that your shoes get to you and in the safest way possible. Hence we must ask of you to pay an additional 20 euros to assure that your shipment makes it safely to you.

We apologies for any inconvenience, but we only do this in your best interest.

Price for the Jordan 11 (200,00 €) + shipping (36,00 €) = total 236,00 € | fastest payment: paypal@

Now Available: US 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11

Kind regards and happy holidays from _______

236 euros = 307.8620 US dollars
eek.gif

what site is this from?

i usually wear beaters to buy new shoes but fam has on the ms vi's
eek.gif
my ms's dont even leave the box if its not 80+
laugh.gif

Dear Customer,

Do to our previous shipments to the United States we wish to make sure that your shoes get to you and in the safest way possible. Hence we must ask of you to pay an additional 20 euros to assure that your shipment makes it safely to you.

Price for the Jordan 11 (200,00 €) + shipping (36,00 €) = total 236,00 € | fastest payment: paypal@

eek.gif

Got the same email this morning. Screw that!! They're like plan "D" and "E" for me now

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Dear Customer,

Price for the Jordan 11 () + shipping () = total | fastest payment: paypal@

eek.gif
IT said that on their site. You must did not change it to us delivery.

i didnt order from them but they just emailed me so im passing along the info ...they dont even have my sz if i wanted to drop the 307 & change
laugh.gif

SMFH @ dudes in here asking what HOH is? That just shows you how many newbs are trying to jump on board and make a quick buck.
30t6p3b.gif

any euro sites release earlier today? i forgot what page this thread was on last night when i went to bed

Originally Posted by 430AM

SMFH @ dudes in here asking what HOH is? That just shows you how many newbs are trying to jump on board and make a quick buck.
30t6p3b.gif

This.
So, let's make sure that we post all of the sites that have random drops throughout the day so they can copp the kicks and crash the sites before anyone else gets to them.  Great idea right?

laugh.gif

Fitting that most of those who answered "No" to my suggestion have been members for less than a year...
laugh.gif

i usually wear beaters to buy new shoes but fam has on the ms vi's
eek.gif
my ms's dont even leave the box if its not 80+
laugh.gif

I worked night crew last year and went straight from work. I showed up in some black sweatpants, an ivory colored shirt, some white/navy diamond turfs that were beat in 2005 let alone last year. Everyone was looking at me funny. I dont need other dudes to stare at my sneakers during a release. I dont wear them for you.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Concords are gonna be $110 at the NEX on base cant beat that.

Where you located? Was trying to ask my NEX but they said they don't know what or when they get them.

^^this

i just wear whatever lol ppl being looking at me like what is this guy doing getting a shoe release with those beat down shoes
30t6p3b.gif
oh well

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif

This.
So, let's make sure that we post all of the sites that have random drops throughout the day so they can copp the kicks and crash the sites before anyone else gets to them.  Great idea right?

laugh.gif

Fitting that most of those who answered "No" to my suggestion have been members for less than a year...
laugh.gif
I agree only because I want to avoid NDC and Eastbay, and camping as much as I can. Ohio is cold this time of year.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Are they opening at midnight? Called the Champs at woodfield and they said they're opening at 4
4 but I know everybody gonna get there soon as doors open gonna have 2 run to the FTL lol gonna b fun

Nah can't do 4...gotta be at work by 7......plus they aren't going to hand out wristbands?
I was supposed to be off Friday, but now I work.......i was debating going to the City but no time for that now....and Wood field is gonna be crazy.

Dear Customer,

Price for the Jordan 11 () + shipping () = total | fastest payment: paypal@

eek.gif

i didnt order from them but they just emailed me so im passing along the info ...they dont even have my sz if i wanted to drop the 307 & change
laugh.gif
It came up to 186.xx euros for me!
I didnt buy any tho, I would feel like a chump buying up stock from these sites when I already have multiples waiting

186euros = approx $245USD

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif
It came up to 186.xx euros for me!
I didnt buy any tho, I would feel like a chump buying up stock from these sites when I already have multiples waiting

186euros = approx $245USD
I dont think we are talkin the same place dro

the site says 180euros but when you make an account from the States or canada the price drops to 151.xx euros jus sayyin

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif

This.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I heard Air-Randy gots em 
laugh.gif

Natterjacks just sent me an email that to insure full process of my orders, they needed a scanned copy of my bank statement or Utilities Bill as proof of address. And to line out any important information.

I scanned them my electricity bill and lined out account #s etc... Waiting for reply. Be advised NTers who ordered from natterjacks.

Just a heads up to my size 13 guys... Its already begun. Seen a pair on ebay in size 13, with the full size box and everything, but no specific shots of the tongue and heel. I asked for them, he sent them. He tried to pull the joqdan switch, i.e. put the joqdans in a retail size 13 box and keep the real pair with the fake box. Cold world....

Passed by hoh in Orlando. Cats in line with tables playing cards and connect 4. Good 100 people in lawn chairs smh. Every kid out here rockin a backpack, fitted, and them corny looking reading glasses.

J0rdanXIII wrote:

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

My UI order still says approved but no tracking or email.
It will be shipped shortly... Whats your order #?

Order number 182822/106577

Just got my shipping number from UI and will get here on the 28th here in California. U should be getting yours shortly.

Back
Top Bottom